Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 367213 times)

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #625 on: October 17, 2012, 02:18:24 PM »
I keep refreshing the page hoping for a WV fan to respond but then I think to myself... Do they even have the internet there?  :confused:

Wow, imagine that. It is 2012 you idiot. We have electricity, internet (DSL, WiFi, or dial-up), we are not a bunch of toothless, uneducated hillbillies. Stereotypical assholes. You are the kind of people that make America look like just straight up retards and true dicks...

I am a moderator at this site, and let me assure you on behalf of everyone associated with this message board, we all think that is exactly what you people are.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: October 17, 2012, 02:18:26 PM »
Holy Crap.

Well done goEMAW. Well done.  :dance:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: October 17, 2012, 02:19:40 PM »
in case this was missed

@kstate_pres K-State is proud to have West Virginia as a member of the Big 12 - postings on goEMAW are NOT representative of K- State

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: October 17, 2012, 02:20:42 PM »
First of all all you rough ridin' ignorant k-state fans on here can go to hell, because you don't know crap about us none of you have probably ever been to WV and who the hell are you guys to talk your from Kansas! you guys have the worst rated school systems in the country, your state is known for huge meth lab problems so you guys have no room to talk. Your gonna get your ass kicked Saturday night and you fans come up here saying that crap you won't return to your meth infested state i can guarantee you that!

Sincerely, WVU Fans  :comehere:

LOL at this lady.  Wow. 

Offline LetsGoMtneers

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Will playing Kansas State hurt the value of our program?
« Reply #629 on: October 17, 2012, 02:21:09 PM »
I mean, look, we don't get many channels here in Morgantown, just the one that plays the Mounties game.  When we joined this Big 12 conference, I was happy because I could count all the member teams on two of my hands (good thing I can only count to ten anyway).  The thing, though, is when I got to thinkin' about the state of Kansas, all I could think of was cornfields and Jayhawks.  Is Kansas State a regional campus for Kansas University?

Now, don't get me wrong, I bet y'all are a bunch of fine people -- but when I think about my beloved team loading up the wagon and heading west, well, I only want to do it when I know it's good for the goose AND the gander.

It seems like you fellers done got your panties in a twist, so hear me out: Morgantown is a great place.  Yeah, our fans are probably rowdier than most, but do you really want us to roll over and stay quiet, or do you want a tough, exciting football game?  K-State is enjoying some really good football, and beating Oklahoma was a fantastic win for the program and the conference.

I can promise you that (within reason) if you make the trip to Motown and take a walk through the tailgates, you'll meet some of the nicest people in this country.  If you take the time to tour the surrounding areas, you'll see some of the most beautiful terrain on the east coast.  We may not have much on your corn and soybeans, but you never know.  This will be especially true if you come this weekend, during the height of the fall foliage season.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #630 on: October 17, 2012, 02:22:00 PM »
I think we're getting reverse-trolled by shirttucks on twitter.

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: October 17, 2012, 02:22:21 PM »
I mean, look, we don't get many channels here in Morgantown, just the one that plays the Mounties game.  When we joined this Big 12 conference, I was happy because I could count all the member teams on two of my hands (good thing I can only count to ten anyway).  The thing, though, is when I got to thinkin' about the state of Kansas, all I could think of was cornfields and Jayhawks.  Is Kansas State a regional campus for Kansas University?

Now, don't get me wrong, I bet y'all are a bunch of fine people -- but when I think about my beloved team loading up the wagon and heading west, well, I only want to do it when I know it's good for the goose AND the gander.

It seems like you fellers done got your panties in a twist, so hear me out: Morgantown is a great place.  Yeah, our fans are probably rowdier than most, but do you really want us to roll over and stay quiet, or do you want a tough, exciting football game?  K-State is enjoying some really good football, and beating Oklahoma was a fantastic win for the program and the conference.

I can promise you that (within reason) if you make the trip to Motown and take a walk through the tailgates, you'll meet some of the nicest people in this country.  If you take the time to tour the surrounding areas, you'll see some of the most beautiful terrain on the east coast.  We may not have much on your corn and soybeans, but you never know.  This will be especially true if you come this weekend, during the height of the fall foliage season.

:nono:

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: October 17, 2012, 02:23:09 PM »
Is it possible to measure this amount of butthurt?  I don't think we have the technology.

Offline dontfeedthebear

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Will playing Kansas State hurt the value of our program?
« Reply #633 on: October 17, 2012, 02:23:30 PM »

Is there a non-wagon area to tailgate in Morgantown?  I don't want my truck getting scratched by oxen horns.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: October 17, 2012, 02:23:54 PM »
I actually drove through Western Virginia once during the height of fall foliage season and threw up because of how disgusting it was.

Offline SEK_EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: October 17, 2012, 02:24:21 PM »
Wait til the CoalAggies hear about KStateMask's hate video (assuming it hasn't loaded yet on their dial up). 

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: October 17, 2012, 02:24:33 PM »

The east coast must be ugly as crap.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: October 17, 2012, 02:24:43 PM »
can we get back to football and talk about how lackluster KSU actually is.

The only thing lackluster about the game this weekend is your idiot team blowing Gameday for us.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: October 17, 2012, 02:24:57 PM »
Well, Kansas State is a Kansas university.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: October 17, 2012, 02:25:07 PM »
I was fully prepared to be disappointed in this thread.  :cheers:

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: October 17, 2012, 02:25:13 PM »
in case this was missed

@kstate_pres K-State is proud to have West Virginia as a member of the Big 12 - postings on goEMAW are NOT representative of K- State
:eek:

Offline THE_ED_FROM_VEGAS

• Combo-Fan
  • Don't Let'em Talk Bad About You !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: October 17, 2012, 02:25:52 PM »
AS A TRAVELER OF THE WORLD OF AMERICA - I HAVE BEEN TO MANY PLACE IN THE WOLRD - AND I EVEN MANAGIZED TO GET TO WEST VIRGINIA A CUPLE THREE TIMES OR SO - NOW LET ME TELL YA - THEY GOT SUM FREAKY HOES THERE AND THEY WILL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT FOR A TWENNY DOLLAR BILL - THATS PROLLY CUZ THEY NEVER SEEN NUTHIN BIGGER THAN A FIVE -

NOW THESE WOMEN KNOW HOW TO CLASS IT UP TOO - THEY ALL WEAR BRITE RED LIPSTICK - 3 COATS OF IT - AND MASCARAY THAT IS A DARK SHADE OF BLUE - THEY ALL WARE COTTON PANNIES AND HALTER TOPS TOO - THEY IS SEXY AS HELL !!!

I CANT WAIT TO GO BACK TO WEST VIRGINIA AGIN !!!

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: October 17, 2012, 02:26:09 PM »
Wait til the CoalAggies hear about KStateMask's hate video (assuming it hasn't loaded yet on their dial up).

If we could put this thread on youtube, I bet we have more views.

Offline Syocum9422

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: October 17, 2012, 02:29:20 PM »
Western Virginia huh get an education moron

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: October 17, 2012, 02:30:11 PM »
Went on the 3 hour tour a few years ago.  It's simply gorgeous. 

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #645 on: October 17, 2012, 02:30:59 PM »
in case this was missed

:eek:
:dance: this is awesome. goEMAW just continues to top itself. whats next!?

Online Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: October 17, 2012, 02:31:58 PM »
I'm really good friends with Pat White and Steve Slaton and they said they hated every damn second of being in Morgantown. Said the people there smell awful and made several racist remarks to those two on a daily basis. Have some pride or soap or something. I can't stand uneducated people.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: October 17, 2012, 02:32:24 PM »
she took down the letter to the NCAA from facebook.  :frown:

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: October 17, 2012, 02:33:01 PM »
Sorry goEMAW.com:

Look how wrong you were, sir.  Now do 10 laps.

Offline KittyClaws

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: October 17, 2012, 02:33:16 PM »
I mean its ok to make fun of WV with all the incest, poor, hillbilly comments. Its not like we havent heard it before.  Those stereotypes are as old as Snyder. When you start tearing down the state it just means KittyState has no football substance to bring to the table.