Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 367208 times)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #575 on: October 17, 2012, 01:48:50 PM »
As a WVU fan and alumni, I am sickened by the outrageous comments on this site. Rest assured your password protection haven't stopped anyone from reading this. It's disgusting slander and Kansas State fans should be ashamed. I won't place all your fans in the same group as the ignorant people who made comments. They don't deserve it, so I'll be gracious and welcoming to all REAL fans as I am with every other team who comes to our beautiful town. Let's Go Mountaineers!

yeah, why did you guys feel the need to privatize this thread/forum?

Like talking crap behind closed doors I see?

:lol:

these cannot be real people saying this type of stuff. somebody please tell me that this is some kind of science program where someone has programmed a comupter with words and algorithms in an attempt to have it post on our website and pass as a human posting.

"password protected" "privatized" "blog site"? i mean really though, it's close but you can tell it's not real. it's like the hit movie short circuit when johnny 5 when he is still trying to learn and stuff. it's just a little off.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: October 17, 2012, 01:49:31 PM »
Do we need to have a pole to determine who is more sensitive: Pigaggies or Coalaggies?

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: October 17, 2012, 01:50:38 PM »
rough ridin' LOL

K-State ?@KState
goEMAW.com  is an independent site & is in no way affiliated with Kansas State University, nor representative of its views

K-State ?@KState
We are proud to have West Virginia in the Big 12, just as all other conference partners.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: October 17, 2012, 01:51:24 PM »

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: October 17, 2012, 01:51:31 PM »
 :horrorsurprise:

:clac:
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline OkieKat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: October 17, 2012, 01:52:13 PM »
instead of password protecting the forum maybe we should have a minimum tooth count?

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: October 17, 2012, 01:52:18 PM »
rough ridin' LOL

K-State ?@KState
goEMAW.com  is an independent site & is in no way affiliated with Kansas State University, nor representative of its views

K-State ?@KState
We are proud to have West Virginia in the Big 12, just as all other conference partners.

Did KSU have to put out a twitter statement to calm down pigaggie?  I don't think so.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: October 17, 2012, 01:52:49 PM »
kstate commenting AND a facebook petition to the NCAA is much better than regional Arky tv, imo.

:lol:

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: October 17, 2012, 01:53:19 PM »
Butthurt went nuclear.  :surprised:

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: October 17, 2012, 01:54:43 PM »

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: October 17, 2012, 01:55:23 PM »
If anyone wants to use my login to sign in you can...I'm putting this to rest. Back to work. LOGIN: Ihaveteeth Password: hollow2012

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: October 17, 2012, 01:55:45 PM »
To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Elaine McMillion and I am a documentary filmmaker and alumna of West Virginia University.

Today I was sent a link to a forum where Kansas State fans have been debating the following topic: Does Playing West Virginia hurt the image of our program?

Through this thread, KSU fans have been posting highly offensive and insulting remarks and comments about the citizens of West Virginia. There is a very big difference between satire and jokes about college teams and humiliating an entire state. These are the same stereotypes that have been used to ridicule our state for years and we believe that the NCAA should step in and correct this extremely offensive thread.

Please see the cached link here:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache%3A4SJKFsWnhQwJ%3Agoemaw.com%2Fforum%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D23479.50+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I have copied some quotes below (as they were posted), as well.

“west virginia is a disgusting drug addicted hillbilly with one tooth cashing his wellfare check to buy menthols and energy drinks and then tries to play a pick up game while passing by a park on the way back to his trailer to then only play a couple of plays before hitting the crack pipe and trying to start a fight. they're gross and i'd rather not be seen hanging out with them. i mean, what are schools like florida going to think?"

"Any time you send a team the caliber of ours into a crap hole like Morgantown it hurts our image. I know for a fact our team is going to be disgusted to even be there. Do they even have an airport for our team or do we have to get Mountain Men to guide us to that cesspool?"

"West Virginia has the lowest median household income in the US. My God someone needs to help them. Maybe we can start a charity that sends them new couches made of non-incendiary materials or something. Do you know how many beggars will be approaching LHCBS for money on his walk into the stadium? So sad."

"everyone here knows that i never wanted these toothless mouth breathing hillbillies in the conference to begin with and now we have to play them this weekend. "

“they don't even have electricity there.  how in the hell are we going to play them at night?  does coal radiation glow from their pores?”

“population around 2million and only 4 last names.... Yeah I'd say it hurts the image”

“I read an article about West Virginia and the primary source of protein in the state is turtles. disgusting…thats odd my article said semen”

“I appreciate the concern of the off-field hazards our 'Cats face in Morgantown.  Yes, they face enraged meth heads, inbreeds, and the like in the stands, but it will only be for a few hours.   

“Why don't we put together an old-fashioned food drive for our WVU conference mates?”

“It sucks that community like ours (urban, civilized, cultured, diverse, etc) has to share a screen with the backwards mongoloid hill-people.  I know our reputation is great nationally and the other "KSU's" of the world (USC, Michigan, Texas, etc.) know that we hate being associated with WVU types, but will this hurt our image? Oh well, just get in, win, and get the hell out of there back to civilization.”

The citizens of West Virginia believe the NCAA should take this forum seriously and put a stop to these attacks.

Regards,

Elaine McMillion

[email protected]

Offline CoolBro

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: October 17, 2012, 01:55:59 PM »
nobody can recognize a Training Day reference? SMH i thought Kansas had TVs?

Offline Ihaveteeth

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: October 17, 2012, 01:56:12 PM »
Elaine McMillion, do not post this username and password for all to see on facebook. This is not very smart and illadvised. I may have to report you to the NCAA.

Have a good day.

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: October 17, 2012, 01:56:24 PM »
are you buttfucking me right now?  OMG LOL

https://www.facebook.com/notes/elaine-mcmillion/letter-to-ncaa/10151205824204801

and i thought that pigaggie was our finest hour  :love:

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: October 17, 2012, 01:56:57 PM »
These Western Virginians remind me alot of fanatical muslim radicals. You simply cant point out any fact that doesnt jive with their isolated, inbred, obesity laden, meth induced halluciantion of reality. If you do, they threaten extereme violence against our fans that simply want to visit their coal pit of a town and enjoy watching the cats cruise to victory. The response is so out of wack in comparision to whatever precieved slight they may have been dealt.

I watched the video of Buzz dancing, and the amount of hate and vitroil that was spewed by a very large segment of their fanbase towards the man was scary. Ive seen similar videos of crowd reactions from around the world, but they usually involved a little girl burning pages of a holy book or demanding her education. These hillbillies have the denied education and snake charming thing down so they have focused soley on collegiate sports. JFC the man was only dancing, WVU=Taliban.

Also to further empahsize the relationship between these uneducated mouth breathers and the religous fanatics in other parts of the world; just go read some of the comments on the Kstatemask videos. Compare that to comments from the video "The Innocence of Muslims"

Thank the good lord we dont have an embassy in coaltown, otherwise these guys would be overrunning the place with muskets and coonskins.

I had the same thought.  It wouldn't shock me if Morgantown were on fire right now.  Can you imagine what would happen if we made a cartoon drawing of Huggins?

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: October 17, 2012, 01:57:37 PM »
If anyone wants to use my login to sign in you can...I'm putting this to rest. Back to work. LOGIN: Ihaveteeth Password: hollow2012

:gocho:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: October 17, 2012, 01:57:59 PM »
Elaine McMillion, do not post this username and password for all to see on facebook. This is not very smart and illadvised. I may have to report you to the NCAA.

Have a good day.

hey dumbass, you posted your username and password on facebook.   :lol:

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: October 17, 2012, 01:58:41 PM »
Can you even imagine how glorious the "does playing alabama hurt the image of our program?" thread will be?

CAN NOT WAIT!

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: October 17, 2012, 01:58:58 PM »
Can't wait for the documentary.   :popcorn:

Offline ew2x4

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: October 17, 2012, 01:59:10 PM »

:gocho:

Mods, change the name to something mean.

Offline EuroCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: October 17, 2012, 01:59:17 PM »

Have a good day.
I sure hope she doesn't use the same PW for her facebook account.

Offline wvufan

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: October 17, 2012, 02:00:02 PM »
I keep refreshing the page hoping for a WV fan to respond but then I think to myself... Do they even have the internet there?  :confused:

Wow, imagine that. It is 2012 you idiot. We have electricity, internet (DSL, WiFi, or dial-up), we are not a bunch of toothless, uneducated hillbillies. Stereotypical assholes. You are the kind of people that make America look like just straight up retards and true dicks...