Author Topic: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?  (Read 367194 times)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Re: does playing west virginia hurt the image of our program?
« Reply #500 on: October 17, 2012, 01:12:54 PM »
LMAO, look at all these secluded dumbasses from the backwoods giving us a lecture on what "the nation" thinks. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline OkieKat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: October 17, 2012, 01:13:06 PM »
I think they have an inferiority complex to their state's flagship schools...Virginia Tech and UVA. Or is UWV a satellite campus for those schools?

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: October 17, 2012, 01:13:23 PM »
:jerk:

you guys LOVE to jerk off each other dont ya?

How many Big 12 Championships does K-State have? 1

Also, WVU is 2-0 against Texas, not 1-0... do you guys do any research before trash talking? Im not usually one to defend anyone and personally i hate where i live, but good lord.

You people here on this board honestly have nothing else to do but trash other people?

i honestly haven't seen any of the "trash"ing that you are talking about.  If anything your fans are coming to our board and being very mean and insulting.

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: October 17, 2012, 01:13:33 PM »

Not sure what you're getting at here.

Offline JohnCurrie is Weird/Gross

• Combo-Fan
  • Miss You Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: October 17, 2012, 01:13:54 PM »
The amount of coal aggies that don't know what is going on here is just mind boggling. Do any of you goEMAW'ers ever think about how scary it would be to be that stupid? Just absolutely obvlivious to things you are saying/doing. Do these people have caretakers? Maybe we should help them..

Offline gocats56

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: October 17, 2012, 01:14:02 PM »
that's just not accurate gocats56. maybe it would be on opposite day...but that's not today

it's 100% accurate.  I think some people here need to travel outside of Manhattan.  KSU is an unknown in the world of college athletics..

it would only be accurate if you put something in front of it that said:

The following is pretty much horse crap from beginning to end:

good one

It's sad how a bunch of people that for reasons I cannot even begin to fathom think their program is among the country's elite, act like they have never been there before.  Maybe it's because they haven't been there before.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: October 17, 2012, 01:14:20 PM »

we don't really appreciate that stuff around here, man.  be cool, ok?  Consider this your warning.

Offline KittyClaws

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: October 17, 2012, 01:14:51 PM »

Also, WVU is 2-0 against Texas, not 1-0... do you guys do any research before trash talking? Im not usually one to defend anyone and personally i hate where i live, but good lord.

You people here on this board honestly have nothing else to do but trash other people?

When it comes to degrading the hard-working people of this state I take offense to it.  Im only here to burst the bubble of the KittyStaters who truly believe their football program is elite.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 01:19:19 PM by KittyClaws »

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: October 17, 2012, 01:15:15 PM »
Been there before?  Been where?  Is this like the West Virginia version of snipe hunting?  Will I get stranded in a dusty mineshaft?

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: October 17, 2012, 01:16:15 PM »

When it comes to degrading the hard-working people of this state I take exceptional offense to it.  Im only here to burst the bubble of the KittyStaters who truly believe their football program is elite.

EXCEPTIONAL OFFENSE

Offline Syocum9422

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: October 17, 2012, 01:17:08 PM »
Why y'all was playing in your cotton bowl last year I remember WVU hanging 70 on Clemson a better team then kstate

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: October 17, 2012, 01:17:38 PM »

When it comes to degrading the hard-working people of this state I take exceptional offense to it. 

Hardworking and poor, maybe.  Hardworking, poor, and don't understand that 'hardworking' is only one word.  It doesn't require a hyphen.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: October 17, 2012, 01:18:08 PM »
Why y'all was playing in your cotton bowl last year I remember WVU hanging 70 on Clemson a better team then kstate

Clemson?  are they in the mountain west or something, never heard of?  are you rough ridin' with me?

Offline OkieKat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: October 17, 2012, 01:18:14 PM »
Clemson?? really you are going to bring that up? Remember when TTU hung 49 on you and your big vaunted offense dropped 14?!?

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: October 17, 2012, 01:18:17 PM »

I don't remember that.

Offline pdogg26

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: October 17, 2012, 01:18:31 PM »
also, what's the deal with their coach and that big goiter thing he has on the side of his face/neck or whatever. that thing is gross. anybody know what it is and if it's contagious?

I think it's scar tissue from a childhood incident involving a couch, some fire, and a broom.

Arent you thinking of The Virginia Tech Coach?????

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: October 17, 2012, 01:18:36 PM »
big 12 championships by team: 

ksu cats:  5
wvu coal aggies:  0

i think that about sums it up folks, can someone point me in the direction of the /thread board?

That basically sums up that you know math and realize you cant win a Big12 title if your not in the conference genius.
Not so high and mighty either...4 of those came before 1940.  3 of them before 1915 when football was basically rugby!
Our rugby team is awesome, too. I think we have 18 conference championships.

Offline qatzmanchu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: October 17, 2012, 01:18:48 PM »
These Western Virginians remind me alot of fanatical muslim radicals. You simply cant point out any fact that doesnt jive with their isolated, inbred, obesity laden, meth induced halluciantion of reality. If you do, they threaten extereme violence against our fans that simply want to visit their coal pit of a town and enjoy watching the cats cruise to victory. The response is so out of wack in comparision to whatever precieved slight they may have been dealt.

I watched the video of Buzz dancing, and the amount of hate and vitroil that was spewed by a very large segment of their fanbase towards the man was scary. Ive seen similar videos of crowd reactions from around the world, but they usually involved a little girl burning pages of a holy book or demanding her education. These hillbillies have the denied education and snake charming thing down so they have focused soley on collegiate sports. JFC the man was only dancing, WVU=Taliban.

Also to further empahsize the relationship between these uneducated mouth breathers and the religous fanatics in other parts of the world; just go read some of the comments on the Kstatemask videos. Compare that to comments from the video "The Innocence of Muslims"

Thank the good lord we dont have an embassy in coaltown, otherwise these guys would be overrunning the place with muskets and coonskins.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: October 17, 2012, 01:18:57 PM »

google chrome doesn't yet have methed out poor hillbilly coal miner to english translation ability so I don't have a rough ridin' clue what you're trying to say here

Offline OkieKat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: October 17, 2012, 01:21:24 PM »

google chrome doesn't yet have methed out poor hillbilly coal miner to english translation ability so I don't have a rough ridin' clue what you're trying to say here

Clemson? Isn't that a type of car? I think it replaced the Chevy Astro...Chevy Clemson

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: October 17, 2012, 01:21:32 PM »

west virginia has only beaten texas twice. :lol:

Offline KittyClaws

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: October 17, 2012, 01:21:42 PM »

When it comes to degrading the hard-working people of this state I take exceptional offense to it. 

Hardworking and poor, maybe.  Hardworking, poor, and don't understand that 'hardworking' is only one word.  It doesn't require a hyphen.

Ouch you got me there.  I mis-hyphened a word.  I cant show-my-face on the board any-more.

Offline JuiceElSavior

• Coal Grab'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: October 17, 2012, 01:22:26 PM »
The really sad situation about this... is that i really wanted to commend KS for doing what they have done this season. Its not everyday that a school of KS's stature gets the chance to shine, why I remember WVU being the underdog...

hey wait a minute... been there done that! Holy crap!?

Yeah, as a WVU fan, enjoy the season why you can, its always nice when your team has a freak year in their conference and in the nation's overall standings. WVU has been doing it pretty steadily since Rich Rod took over for Don.

I'd really love to say great job and keep it up, but honestly I dont think I would even waste my own piss on K-State's shoes now.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: October 17, 2012, 01:24:00 PM »
The really sad situation about this... is that i really wanted to commend KS for doing what they have done this season. Its not everyday that a school of KS's stature gets the chance to shine, why I remember WVU being the underdog...

hey wait a minute... been there done that! Holy crap!?

Yeah, as a WVU fan, enjoy the season why you can, its always nice when your team has a freak year in their conference and in the nation's overall standings. WVU has been doing it pretty steadily since Rich Rod took over for Don.

I'd really love to say great job and keep it up, but honestly I dont think I would even waste my own piss on K-State's shoes now.

West Virginia is a decent stepping stone of a program, there you happy?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: October 17, 2012, 01:24:32 PM »
This guy saves his piss for better shoes.

I mean, what???

Is this some sort of coal aggie formal greeting?

In our state, we use handshakes.  Is this the equivalent of not shaking our hand?