Author Topic: Bryce Brown  (Read 200039 times)

Offline dobbie4ksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Bryce Brown
« Reply #1025 on: August 04, 2010, 09:23:50 PM »
Is KSUfans still going? TP and I really haven't done anything with it recently

that's your place of employment you piece of crap. remember, you said ksufans was going to bring it with your stories  :curse:
I am working two other jobs lol, I don't have enough time to do a lot of writting anymore... Sorry Ell, call me a piece of crap to my face by the way
Maybe you folks aren't so bad...

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: August 04, 2010, 09:30:16 PM »
Dobbie, I trusted you  :cry:

I trusted you!

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: August 04, 2010, 09:31:26 PM »
Is KSUfans still going? TP and I really haven't done anything with it recently

Maybe someone should tell catfan20042003.

Offline dobbie4ksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: August 04, 2010, 09:35:13 PM »
Somethings just don't work out folks... Just like this site will eventually die, because someone pissed someone else off. Or some other fan site will start, things happen it is what it is.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: August 04, 2010, 09:38:05 PM »
Somethings just don't work out folks... Just like this site will eventually die, because someone pissed someone else off. Or some other fan site will start, things happen it is what it is.

That's what losers say.  You and I both know you are better than that.  Man up a little, sheesh.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: August 04, 2010, 09:38:52 PM »
yeah, at least blame terry pierce.

Offline dobbie4ksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: August 04, 2010, 09:42:28 PM »
yeah, at least blame terry pierce.
I'm not gonna blame TP because it wasn't him... It was every single one of us that were at that site. People didn't like how things were before at one site so they went to KSUfans, then people had a problem there and now we have goEMAW.com... I don't hold a grudge but I can promise if half of you said to my face what you say on here, then you would get the eff kicked out of you

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: August 04, 2010, 09:44:59 PM »
if half of you said to my face what you say on here, then you would get the eff kicked out of you

So, you think you would get your ass kicked by half of the board?

Offline dobbie4ksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: August 04, 2010, 09:47:16 PM »
if half of you said to my face what you say on here, then you would get the shazbot! kicked out of you

Nah Half I would imagine are smart enough that once they saw me, they wouldn't eff with me. I am not one to eff with... PERIOD and I can promise give me a few minutes with Steve Dave and he wouldn't be your hero anymore because a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) (me) would have mumped him up!

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: August 04, 2010, 09:49:08 PM »
if half of you said to my face what you say on here, then you would get the shazbot! kicked out of you

Nah Half I would imagine are smart enough that once they saw me, they wouldn't eff with me. I am not one to eff with... PERIOD and I can promise give me a few minutes with Steve Dave and he wouldn't be your hero anymore because a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) (me) would have mumped him up!

Pretty much impossible for a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) named Dobbie to ever win a fight against a dude.  So, unless half this board are chicks, (they're not)  I don't like your odds of kicking much ass over here.

Offline dobbie4ksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: August 04, 2010, 09:50:11 PM »

Nah Half I would imagine are smart enough that once they saw me, they wouldn't shazbot! with me. I am not one to shazbot! with... PERIOD and I can promise give me a few minutes with Steve Dave and he wouldn't be your hero anymore because a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) (me) would have fracked him up!

Pretty much impossible for a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) named Dobbie to ever win a fight against a dude.  So, unless half this board are chicks, (they're not)  I don't like your odds of kicking much ass over here.
I'll be at a few home games this year... test your luck

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: August 04, 2010, 09:51:22 PM »

Nah Half I would imagine are smart enough that once they saw me, they wouldn't shazbot! with me. I am not one to shazbot! with... PERIOD and I can promise give me a few minutes with Steve Dave and he wouldn't be your hero anymore because a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) (me) would have fracked him up!

How will we find you? Will you come to UCLA Pak?

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: August 04, 2010, 09:53:26 PM »

Will you be in SteveDave's line, or make your own line?

Offline dobbie4ksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: August 04, 2010, 09:55:08 PM »
You honestly think I would pak with you fracking retards? I don't even like the fact I associate my self with you shazbot!-o's on the internet... It will be a shame when I have your blood from your busted noses on my fists.

The42Yardstick

« Reply #1039 on: August 04, 2010, 09:59:02 PM »
pretty much the worst cop-out i've ever seen

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: August 04, 2010, 09:59:18 PM »
You honestly think I would pak with you fracking retards? I don't even like the fact I associate my self with you shazbot!-o's on the internet... It will be a shame when I have your blood from your busted noses on my fists.

You won't pak yet you'll have our blood on your hands?

:runaway:

Offline BEFR

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: August 04, 2010, 10:00:11 PM »
who will get the mop and wax concession after said lines-o-blood?    :dunno:

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: August 04, 2010, 10:00:48 PM »

Easy.  Just look for the window licker wearing a helmet.

Offline dobbie4ksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: August 04, 2010, 10:01:56 PM »

I have to pak with you guys to beat your asses? I don't want to pak with you all because I don't want you guys to start liking me, and I think thats what would happen... I so don't want to befriend any of you assholes
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 10:07:57 PM by dobbie4ksu »

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: August 04, 2010, 10:02:02 PM »

Internet tough guy!!!   :runaway: :ohno: :runaway:

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: August 04, 2010, 10:07:01 PM »

I have to pak with you guys to beat your asses? I don't want to pak with you all because I don't want you guys to start liking me, and I thats what would happen... I so don't want to befriend any of you assholes

:frown:

Offline dobbie4ksu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: August 04, 2010, 10:07:29 PM »

Internet Tough Guy? I just offered to meet you some place in real life... you not get that?

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: August 04, 2010, 10:12:56 PM »

Internet Tough Guy? I just offered to meet you some place in real life... you not get that?

Are you Catmatt?  :dunno:

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: August 04, 2010, 10:15:44 PM »

You did?  I could have sworn you threw out  a large, vague timespan during which you may or may not be in a city, along with 45,000 other people all dressed in purple.   :dunno:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: August 04, 2010, 10:15:58 PM »
I'm a black belt in tai kwon do dobbie.