Author Topic: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown  (Read 531037 times)

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #1925 on: October 11, 2013, 02:55:56 PM »
I had to dig into my unsubscribed pool but I found some!!  All from the same guy... 

11:30 Last night A white van parked outside my home,1 man was walking down the road!! As I watched him he shot in the air (I think) and people we have had lots of breakin's on my road!! After hearing the shot I drew my 357 and fired 2 shot's in the van!! I had the sight's on the kid's head I squeezed the trigger and the gun MISFIRED!! Funny It never has before!!
<--  :horrorsurprise:

COOL COOL COOL some people are JUST TO COOL to know it!!!!I'm glad to know you all still have (I'm to cool for you games) FFFF*******CCCCCKKKK YYYYOOOOOOUUUUUU
  <-- posted the night of his 20th HS reunion   :cry:

Funny story... Not ten min. ago. A man with a clipboard came to my door!! As I looked outside I can see no car, truck, Ect. ( I live in no man's land) I did not answewr th edoor (just wanted to see what he was doing!! I washged him go from door to door (I have 3) he would knock once. Finally I answered the door! He said he was doing a survey And wanted to and a Question? I said shoot!! He asked who was living here I said ME!  He Asked How Long i said a little while!!This went on and on with stupid question's till he asked if I had any gun's!! My reply as I have one on my side non!!He said thanks for my time!!Walking off Ithought (He never asked MY NAME) I yelled at him to come back!!As he started my way he dropped the clipboard,And ran I go and retrieve it to see it was a blank piece of paper! I shot once in teh air and he stopped running A van Hauled ass from behind my tree's picked himup and GONE!! NICE THE 1 DAY I park my car in teh barn and the dorr's were shut. MY house was going to be robbed!!I should of just waited till the came in and well im Sure you all can figure out the rest!!!
<---  :runaway:

I thought I knew it all than  got to thinking!!! And relized I was right!!!
  <-----  :confused:
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: October 11, 2013, 03:00:27 PM »
S. I just listened to your phone msg.  I wouldn't "be happy" with me either... I went shitstorm bad person on everyone.  For, like, a week.  Mr. Hyde took over from Dr. Jekyl..  Thanks for calling W. on it.  I'll need to call him back sometime soon.  I owe him a visit.  When I drhink, I drink a about a shy liter of Evan with a route 44 of Diet Cherry Coke from Sonic (a block from my house) I have pissed off more friends that the Aggie Lounge group.. and have burned more bridges than the British in a campaign against the rebs.  I'm at whiskey and water now..(which should make you proud).  Whiskey weak and water strong.. My job leads have gotten better, so I hope not to be such an bad person anymore.  Should I just go on welfare with the other Dem voting block?

Just so I can get this straight... He is communicating with people using FB posts?  Does anyone write back?  Can we get a picture?
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: October 11, 2013, 03:02:40 PM »
Make it stop!

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: October 11, 2013, 03:12:23 PM »
Welp, looks like a lot of the posts have been deleted.  I'm not going to post the ones that are still up because of the racial slurs used.
@lopakman

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: October 11, 2013, 03:15:55 PM »
S. I just listened to your phone msg.  I wouldn't "be happy" with me either... I went shitstorm bad person on everyone.  For, like, a week.  Mr. Hyde took over from Dr. Jekyl..  Thanks for calling W. on it.  I'll need to call him back sometime soon.  I owe him a visit.  When I drhink, I drink a about a shy liter of Evan with a route 44 of Diet Cherry Coke from Sonic (a block from my house) I have pissed off more friends that the Aggie Lounge group.. and have burned more bridges than the British in a campaign against the rebs.  I'm at whiskey and water now..(which should make you proud).  Whiskey weak and water strong.. My job leads have gotten better, so I hope not to be such an bad person anymore.  Should I just go on welfare with the other Dem voting block?

Just so I can get this straight... He is communicating with people using FB posts?  Does anyone write back?  Can we get a picture?

Yes, he posts these on their pages and since we're all mutual fb friends I see them.  That's why a lot of his posts have been deleted by the people whose page he posted on.  There are still some really mumped up posts he made on his page but those I'm not going to share. 
@lopakman

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: October 11, 2013, 03:19:44 PM »

Yes, he posts these on their pages and since we're all mutual fb friends I see them.  That's why a lot of his posts have been deleted by the people whose page he posted on.  There are still some really mumped up posts he made on his page but those I'm not going to share.

God bless Mark Zuckerberg

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: October 11, 2013, 03:38:26 PM »
I had to dig into my unsubscribed pool but I found some!!  All from the same guy... 

11:30 Last night A white van parked outside my home,1 man was walking down the road!! As I watched him he shot in the air (I think) and people we have had lots of breakin's on my road!! After hearing the shot I drew my 357 and fired 2 shot's in the van!! I had the sight's on the kid's head I squeezed the trigger and the gun MISFIRED!! Funny It never has before!!
<--  :horrorsurprise:

COOL COOL COOL some people are JUST TO COOL to know it!!!!I'm glad to know you all still have (I'm to cool for you games) FFFF*******CCCCCKKKK YYYYOOOOOOUUUUUU
  <-- posted the night of his 20th HS reunion   :cry:

Funny story... Not ten min. ago. A man with a clipboard came to my door!! As I looked outside I can see no car, truck, Ect. ( I live in no man's land) I did not answewr th edoor (just wanted to see what he was doing!! I washged him go from door to door (I have 3) he would knock once. Finally I answered the door! He said he was doing a survey And wanted to and a Question? I said shoot!! He asked who was living here I said ME!  He Asked How Long i said a little while!!This went on and on with stupid question's till he asked if I had any gun's!! My reply as I have one on my side non!!He said thanks for my time!!Walking off Ithought (He never asked MY NAME) I yelled at him to come back!!As he started my way he dropped the clipboard,And ran I go and retrieve it to see it was a blank piece of paper! I shot once in teh air and he stopped running A van Hauled ass from behind my tree's picked himup and GONE!! NICE THE 1 DAY I park my car in teh barn and the dorr's were shut. MY house was going to be robbed!!I should of just waited till the came in and well im Sure you all can figure out the rest!!!
<---  :runaway:

I thought I knew it all than  got to thinking!!! And relized I was right!!!
  <-----  :confused:

Good one

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: October 11, 2013, 04:34:47 PM »
Wow that guy really tried to kill someone.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: October 11, 2013, 05:11:19 PM »

Was there a guy in the air that I didn't know about?
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: October 11, 2013, 05:46:08 PM »

maybe you missed the part where he aimed the gun at a guys head and pulled the trigger and it misfired?
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1935 on: October 13, 2013, 06:56:08 PM »

maybe you missed the part where he aimed the gun at a guys head and pulled the trigger and it misfired?

I figured it was two different dudes.   Clipboard guy lives in the boonies but headshot guy has neighbors.   :dunno:

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: October 13, 2013, 07:08:01 PM »

I figured it was two different dudes.   Clipboard guy lives in the boonies but headshot guy has neighbors.   :dunno:
the post says "All from the same guy..." also, living in "no mans land" is not living in the boonies.

why did you start being a horrible dumbass again? you took a long break from being this places biggest idiot but now you are back at it. seems strange.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: October 13, 2013, 07:10:07 PM »

the post says "All from the same guy..." also, living in "no mans land" is not living in the boonies.

why did you start being a horrible dumbass again? you took a long break from being this places biggest idiot but now you are back at it. seems strange.

My oldest child does this when he isn't getting enough attention.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: October 14, 2013, 12:05:25 AM »

No man's land is land that is unoccupied or is under dispute between parties that leave it unoccupied due to fear or uncertainty

I missed the part about being from the same guy.   It's not my fault neither you nor that guy knows what no mans land means.  Seems like you wouldn't have many neighbors in no mans land.  :dunno:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: October 14, 2013, 08:50:07 AM »
The Oklahoma Panhandle is No Man's Land. Maybe some other places, too.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: October 14, 2013, 09:19:58 AM »

Yes.  For whatever reason I only read the big block.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: October 14, 2013, 08:59:58 PM »
So at work there is a little convenience store where people scan and check themselves out. I decided to see what would happen if I put the back of my hand up to the scanner....

Apparently I ring up as a 20oz bottle of squirt and cost $1.49
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: October 15, 2013, 12:57:09 PM »
So at work there is a little convenience store where people scan and check themselves out. I decided to see what would happen if I put the back of my hand up to the scanner....

It's been so long since I've had a Squirt that I can't remember if I liked it or not.

Offline yoEMAW

• The Engineer
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: October 15, 2013, 12:58:41 PM »
It's been so long since I've had a Squirt that I can't remember if I liked it or not.

That's what she said. BOOM

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: October 15, 2013, 01:05:09 PM »
So if any of you guys heard a little pissed off Geo Metro in the St. Marys High School parking lot early 4th quarter of the football game tonight that was me and my friend driving! We were able to hit 45 mph from after the speed bump to the west where the parked cars ends! My friend though he heard some good looking lady say,"Stupid egg!" Lol We all started laughing our butts off when my friend revved his car in front of Roger Joe Johnson and his big truck! He was like,"You want some of this? Lets go right now! You and me man! Lets do this!" Even though he would win in a drag race! But thanks to the power to weight ratio the Geo would take 1st place for about 50 yards then Roger Joe Johnson's beast would own the road the rest of the way! Lol
They should race lawnmowers next time
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 01:09:46 PM by Winters »
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: October 15, 2013, 02:46:06 PM »

of course you liked it you weirdo

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: October 15, 2013, 02:49:05 PM »
Guys what about Mellow Yellow?  Bad ass race car.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: October 15, 2013, 02:57:58 PM »

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: October 15, 2013, 02:59:31 PM »

I also would like to clarify this by saying, you are a weirdo for not remembering that you liked squirt, not because you liked it. You would be a weirdo if you didn't like squirt

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: October 15, 2013, 03:31:04 PM »

I also would like to clarify this by saying, you are a weirdo for not remembering that you liked squirt, not because you liked it. You would be a weirdo if you didn't like squirt

I mean, I like the occasional Mt Dew but it's certainly not my favorite.  I do distinctly remember enjoying Mello Yello but I was just a kid then so I feel like my tastes have changed since then.