Author Topic: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown  (Read 530780 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #1900 on: October 05, 2013, 12:23:18 PM »
He's in Manhattan this weekend.  Be careful.

crap... me and some frat bros went into a club in Junction City from Manhattan and saw my cousin's wife on the pole.

yeah, "Britney" tried to talk to me without a top, and I gave her my wind breaker, "I can't talk to you topless since we had Thanksgiving dinner together."

pussification of america.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: October 06, 2013, 03:26:10 AM »
He's in Manhattan this weekend.  Be careful.

crap... me and some frat bros went into a club in Junction City from Manhattan and saw my cousin's wife on the pole.

yeah, "Britney" tried to talk to me without a top, and I gave her my wind breaker, "I can't talk to you topless since we had Thanksgiving dinner together."

pussification of america.

Maybe her boobs are gross and he was just being polite? Also, I wonder if her anus was amazing or not.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: October 06, 2013, 09:07:36 AM »
LOL at not being able to talk to a topless lady just because you had thanksgiving dinner together one time.

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: October 06, 2013, 09:30:43 AM »
Posted by a mutual friend last night.   Note the comments in bold.  All from the same dumbass I've been posting on the past couple weeks.

TOUCHDOWN WILDCATS!!!!! 7-0! EMAW!!!

Seriously man... don't post crap until after the game, it ain't like the good ol' days. We got robbed on that "non-fumble" but we played an equal team on the road and lost.
9 hours ago · Like

GVZ: You post as you go in a live tv event. My opinion. 

9 hours ago via mobile · Like

my bad. I have friends in Oklahoma, so I wouldn't brag about a first qtr touchdown.
8 hours ago · Like

I mean, aren't we all Wildcat fans? Why would one of us need to post the fact that our team scored a touchdown?
8 hours ago · Like

Does posting our touchdown make one a "better fan"?
8 hours ago · Like

I'm sorry, but, you are a jinx when you post a 7-0 lead. Seriously, wtf, what are you celebrating?
8 hours ago · Like

You are posting to people that you know that KSU is ahead in a game... why the eff do you post a msg like your KSU friends don't already know?
8 hours ago · Like

you're a rough ridin' jinx...
8 hours ago · Like

Original poster
Hey (name redacted) you're a rough ridin' piece of crap and no longer a part of my life! Done with you until you get your crap together!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 09:46:46 AM by lopakman »
@lopakman

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: October 06, 2013, 03:46:26 PM »
Does your friend live in Oklahoma or does he just have friends there? Is his name Todd?

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1905 on: October 06, 2013, 05:16:04 PM »
Does your friend live in Oklahoma or does he just have friends there? Is his name Todd?

No, he lives in Topeka.  Must be a different dumbass.
@lopakman

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: October 06, 2013, 07:44:18 PM »

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: October 09, 2013, 01:37:01 PM »
I ate a Halloween themed cupcake today! It was so good, so glad I did.

I have a real life Kip Jordy on my friend's list

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: October 09, 2013, 09:58:46 PM »
some updates from my "friend" Greg:

Life is funny. Earlier I was in crisis and called 211 and got help then I started to feel better but now I'm feeling like crap. I think I need to get my meds adjusted

My spark has gone out. I put it out by doing something selfish and stupid. To all the people I hurt I'm sorry. I just can't keep hurting the ones I love. I am closing my heart. I am now and forever a heartless

I just realized all that I have lost in the past month. Somethings I thought that would hurt more don't and others I thought where no big deal hurt so much more. I am more broken up over losing Faith as a friend than as a wife. That hurts in a way I can't describe.

Life is funny. I walked the old paths in battle creek that where so filled with memories. I even found a tree I carved my name plus a person who was special to me in high school (I never showed her I was embarrassed I forgot the a in her name) and it gave me some perspective on how we heal from past loves and hurts. I am a little more whole now. 

I have rediscovered living alone. I found myself still putting the toilet seat down. I laughed, put it up and left it. I am seeing new colors now 

I hate my life right now. I had the worst day ever. I found someone took my credit card number and bought a bunch of stuff. And I learned someone stole some of my meds. I don't get it. When it rains it pours. I just want to cry right now. The only good thing is I got a job that starts Monday. I also did a nice thing today. I made cookies for my neighbors and left it for them with a note. I know I won't get a thank you from them but that's OK.

I am afraid this morning. I just don't want to get out of bed, shower, or do anything. Nothing seems to work to get me moving. I can't even decide what to wear today. That decision seem to monstrous right now. I don't know what to do. I called the doctor and left a message but that is all I could think of to do.

I actually got a thank you from my neighbors for the cookies late last night. They also gave me a bud light with a note taped to it. They hung it on the door it was kind of funny. My roommates where as surprised as I was that they did this. I still haven't met them in person yet. I did learn their names though and its a start

Life is so funny or its the bipolar that makes it that way. One minute you're sitting around playing WOW and the next you're getting invited to go out with random strangers 

I felt depressed today. Summer is over. Gone are the long warm nights filled with the chirps of crickets and the low throaty croak of the frogs. I will miss them. 

and this comment after it
Pet frogs?
I'm purple down

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: October 09, 2013, 10:25:17 PM »
More!

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: October 09, 2013, 11:03:35 PM »
Leaving the toilet seat up is just disgusting, no matter who is living with you. Put the seat and the lid down at all times, or I will lose it.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: October 10, 2013, 12:04:40 AM »
i feel like sending greg some cookies or something.  dunno if it'd be more for me or him.  that just makes me sad. :frown:

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: October 10, 2013, 01:38:53 AM »
Posted by a mutual friend last night.   Note the comments in bold.  All from the same dumbass I've been posting on the past couple weeks.

TOUCHDOWN WILDCATS!!!!! 7-0! EMAW!!!

Seriously man... don't post crap until after the game, it ain't like the good ol' days. We got robbed on that "non-fumble" but we played an equal team on the road and lost.
9 hours ago · Like

GVZ: You post as you go in a live tv event. My opinion. 

9 hours ago via mobile · Like

my bad. I have friends in Oklahoma, so I wouldn't brag about a first qtr touchdown.
8 hours ago · Like

I mean, aren't we all Wildcat fans? Why would one of us need to post the fact that our team scored a touchdown?
8 hours ago · Like

Does posting our touchdown make one a "better fan"?
8 hours ago · Like

I'm sorry, but, you are a jinx when you post a 7-0 lead. Seriously, wtf, what are you celebrating?
8 hours ago · Like

You are posting to people that you know that KSU is ahead in a game... why the eff do you post a msg like your KSU friends don't already know?
8 hours ago · Like

you're a rough ridin' jinx...
8 hours ago · Like

Original poster
Hey (name redacted) you're a rough ridin' piece of crap and no longer a part of my life! Done with you until you get your crap together!

Well, he didn't call you a mommy, so there's that.

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: October 10, 2013, 10:56:33 AM »
i feel like sending greg some cookies or something.  dunno if it'd be more for me or him.  that just makes me sad. :frown:

Me too Tobias.  Let's make him some chocolate chip cookies.  Reading those comments makes me feel sorry for him.  Being bipolar would suck.
@lopakman

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: October 10, 2013, 10:44:07 PM »

Me too Tobias.  Let's make him some chocolate chip cookies.  Reading those comments makes me feel sorry for him.  Being bipolar would suck.
At first it was :surprised:
Now it's :cry:
I'm purple down

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: October 11, 2013, 08:46:41 AM »

you should feel great and look on the bright side, at least you're not bipolar!   :)   :cry:   :)   :cry:  :)

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: October 11, 2013, 02:05:57 PM »

you should feel great and look on the bright side, at least you're not bipolar!   :)   :cry:   :)   :cry:  :)

:lol:
@lopakman

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: October 11, 2013, 02:27:02 PM »
Guys, crap got real last night on Facebook.  What I'm about to post is not for the faint hearted.  You've been warned.
@lopakman

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: October 11, 2013, 02:30:01 PM »
I'm not suicidal or nothing..so randam ppl calling me is not needed.  I AM a stupid drunk..but I'm not there yet... I might be later but, only because that is the only way I can get a decent night's sleep.  When I take sleep aids, crap I have crazy ass dreams that I remember when I wake up and make me question where I'm at and what I've done.  I've woken up before thinking I killed my ex gf...and tried to play it cool for like two hours after waking up.
@lopakman

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: October 11, 2013, 02:35:42 PM »
 :sdeek:

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1920 on: October 11, 2013, 02:38:19 PM »
Names have been replaced with capital letters.  Apparantly all this was going on between 1-3 am last night.

W. I haven't listened to your msg yet but I suspect it might be tied to a T. call.  I respect T., so let's get back to basics.. I love you and the last time I talked to you there were problems with you and your brother because you were taking prescription pills.  So WHY are YOU calling me?   Seriously?  You have a wife and child for crying out loud.  I tell our friends how I'm concerned about you after you tell me about passing out in the woods or whatnot, and they(R.) says "Well he's married so you don't get the stress.  If you had married stress it go to the adult arcade @ legends with you anytime...I have a card....it was your  idea long ago but you and I both know that it isn't stress but substances..so...it is on each other know, because I know that I'm an alcoholic.  I haven't been three days sover in over 3 years.  I would drive to KC to go to an AA mtg with you because you are a DAD...I am nothing.

@lopakman

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: October 11, 2013, 02:38:46 PM »
I'm not suicidal or nothing..so randam ppl calling me is not needed.  I AM a stupid drunk..but I'm not there yet... I might be later but, only because that is the only way I can get a decent night's sleep.  When I take sleep aids, crap I have crazy ass dreams that I remember when I wake up and make me question where I'm at and what I've done.  I've woken up before thinking I killed my ex gf...and tried to play it cool for like two hours after waking up.

My fb friends SUCK!  MOAR!!
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: October 11, 2013, 02:39:25 PM »
@lopakman

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: October 11, 2013, 02:44:29 PM »
Names have been replaced with capital letters.  Apparantly all this was going on between 1-3 am last night.

I haven't been three days sover in over 3 years.

:sdeek:

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: October 11, 2013, 02:46:13 PM »
S. I just listened to your phone msg.  I wouldn't "be happy" with me either... I went shitstorm bad person on everyone.  For, like, a week.  Mr. Hyde took over from Dr. Jekyl..  Thanks for calling W. on it.  I'll need to call him back sometime soon.  I owe him a visit.  When I drhink, I drink a about a shy liter of Evan with a route 44 of Diet Cherry Coke from Sonic (a block from my house) I have pissed off more friends that the Aggie Lounge group.. and have burned more bridges than the British in a campaign against the rebs.  I'm at whiskey and water now..(which should make you proud).  Whiskey weak and water strong.. My job leads have gotten better, so I hope not to be such an bad person anymore.  Should I just go on welfare with the other Dem voting block?
@lopakman