Author Topic: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown  (Read 530830 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #1850 on: September 27, 2013, 01:28:09 PM »
He was at it last night again.

yeah...this $!#*...she of taking a selfie with her bastard child...dares to crticize ppl of the military and tells them to get a "real job"...she is the cuntastic $!#*, how dare she $!#* when $!#* she $!#* and then $!#* herself?

Best one of the thread so far.  This guy needs meds or something

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: September 27, 2013, 01:44:17 PM »

yeah...this $!#*...she of taking a selfie with her bastard child...dares to crticize ppl of the military and tells them to get a "real job"...she is the cuntastic $!#*, how dare she $!#* when $!#* she $!#* and then $!#* herself?

cuntastic

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: September 27, 2013, 01:45:12 PM »

I'll need more info on the $!#* before I decide which side to take.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: September 27, 2013, 01:55:53 PM »

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/Manhattan-Woman-Loses-Job-Over-Facebook-Post-225354712.html

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: September 27, 2013, 02:00:59 PM »

I just posted on his wall asking for his assessment on the performance of Obama as president.  Should be a good response!

Any other baiting questions you'd like me to ask, post below. 
@lopakman

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: September 27, 2013, 02:04:47 PM »
DON'T ENGAGE!   :runaway:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: September 27, 2013, 02:05:30 PM »
also some of these beaut's belong in the political facebook thread

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: September 27, 2013, 02:20:10 PM »
lol just got a text from one of our mutual friends: What in the holy eff are you doing!!!!!   
@lopakman

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: September 27, 2013, 02:21:48 PM »
also some of these beaut's belong in the political facebook thread

I'll post his response there.  Should be a good one.
@lopakman

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: September 27, 2013, 02:31:44 PM »

yeah lopak, it's a literal zoo out there

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1860 on: September 27, 2013, 02:50:00 PM »

yeah lopak, it's a literal zoo out there

one time i got so much crap for typing this, i almost went into a full blown wacky-style spiral of butt hurt posting

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: September 27, 2013, 03:50:35 PM »
Some girl was talking about her diet, nothing too eventful until I saw her friend's comments

I will eat ground turkey, fish and egg whites all day long, instead of chicken. I have watched way too many food documentaries and I've been through and lot of food school regarding handling and safety. Chicken is by far, one of the grossest creatures. Yes I know eggs are from chicken but they haven't had a chance to eat their own kind or run around in their own feces all day. Lol.

Lol.

Raw cow can be eaten, as well as raw eggs and raw fish. Raw chicken - NO! I will eat chicken if it's been charcoaled the hell out of it or burnt to a crisp.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: September 27, 2013, 04:56:17 PM »
Besides protecting our country our military is the absolute best at Facebooking

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: September 27, 2013, 05:20:44 PM »
So, hometown dude is now married to a woman that cheated on her ex-husband to be with him (so this shouldn't be of any surprise to him), and he posts this gem with screenshot from her cell. I'll just type out the screenshot of this part of the convo.

"This from my lovely wife to another man. And boy they get a lot worse than this one. She is so classy"
Unknown dude: Lol
His wife: OK good.
His wife: So I'm behind you on the couch closer to the front door. And I recognize where I am at this point but haven't seen your face. You turn your body toward me and I see it's you. You look at me. We lock eyes and its like a fire ignites.
His wife: Really really intense longing.
His wife: Go on?
His wife: I felt a fraction of it when I saw you at the gas station a couple of weeks ago.
Unknown dude: Yes. Keep goin.
His wife: Ok
:lol:

EDIT* checked, and it has since been removed, just fantastic stuff

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: September 27, 2013, 07:45:20 PM »
Omg what in seven hells

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: September 28, 2013, 03:37:34 PM »
So, hometown dude is now married to a woman that cheated on her ex-husband to be with him (so this shouldn't be of any surprise to him), and he posts this gem with screenshot from her cell. I'll just type out the screenshot of this part of the convo.

"This from my lovely wife to another man. And boy they get a lot worse than this one. She is so classy"
Unknown dude: Lol
His wife: OK good.
His wife: So I'm behind you on the couch closer to the front door. And I recognize where I am at this point but haven't seen your face. You turn your body toward me and I see it's you. You look at me. We lock eyes and its like a fire ignites.
His wife: Really really intense longing.
His wife: Go on?
His wife: I felt a fraction of it when I saw you at the gas station a couple of weeks ago.
Unknown dude: Yes. Keep goin.
His wife: Ok
:lol:

EDIT* checked, and it has since been removed, just fantastic stuff

Sounds like a real $!#*.

The Big Train

« Reply #1866 on: October 01, 2013, 01:27:12 PM »

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/Manhattan-Woman-Loses-Job-Over-Facebook-Post-225354712.html

I don't know her at all, but I just found out yesterday that I know her husband.  :sdeek:

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: October 01, 2013, 01:33:37 PM »
Carmike Cinemas will no longer get any of my money for firing that poor girl. eff them.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: October 01, 2013, 01:38:44 PM »
Carmike Cinemas will no longer get any of my money for firing that poor girl. eff them.

Manhattan theaters are so terrible to begin with.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: October 01, 2013, 05:08:28 PM »
Seriously? This momma's new motto is WORRY 'BOUT CHO-SELF. Fair warning.....you people better start listening, it's going to get ugly. I'm done playing and you have been warned!

You might be scared if a similar rant was not posted every couple of weeks.
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: October 01, 2013, 05:25:14 PM »
Seems like an awful motto for a mother to have.  What's worse really?  Momma's new motto: EAT CHO BABIES. :dunno:
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: October 02, 2013, 04:24:22 PM »
Just got done cutting my mans hair. i dont wanna toot my own horn but DANG IM GOOOD! and hes sooo cute! wish my photos would actually upload to here!

Im sorry but i have to share what i said to dewayne: honey i just wanted to say thankyou for everything you do. you love my son as if he were your own and are taking on challenges for me and kadyn that not alot of men would. im so happy for 2013 for us to get our family back, have our baby, and to marry my bestfriend. he looks at my crying and says tami i love you an kadyn more then anything n this world! that just shows u how amazing he is :)

Excited for tonight... im gonna get all cute and get some take out and spend my new years eve at home with my love!

I cant wait till midnight. i have had to kiss ALOT of frogs in my day and now i get to FINALLY kiss my prince charming! thankful im not where i was last year! 2013 will be the best year yet!

o idk if you guys no this but I always have to be right! and dewayne was telling me a story and i had to keep correcting him, and he goes man the next girl i marry shes gonna be deaf! Bc then i could get up and walk away when she started to talk or even write stuff down! omg that man is so funny sometimes!

So proud of dewayne! hes quiting smoking for me, kadyn n the new baby. he says he needs to be healthy bc i already have one crazy kiddo pretty soon we will have two!
------------>XXXXXXXX XXXXXX Oh god, you two are reproducing?

Update on crazy lady....

im SOOOOO done with what i THOUGHT were my friends!!!! hopefully i can find somewhere to stay till i leave for rehab on the 14th, and the clock begins!

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: October 03, 2013, 08:23:04 AM »
not from my hometown, but she posted this on a news story about Kevin Welsh killing some people. the best parts, imho, are highlighted in bold.

Person's Name · Online Courses for Dental Assistant
:'( Why did my cousin have to go crazy and do these things????? Kevin, you are hurting so many people... Just turn yourself in!!!!!!!!!! :(:(:(

http://www.kwch.com/kwch-news-rdm-shooting-investigation-in-greenwood-county-20131002,0,7736721.story

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: October 04, 2013, 07:42:21 AM »
Vince *Long last name*  is a jerk and a big time scam artist! So here I am trading my John Deere push mower for a Yard Machine riding mower w/o a deck! No battery came with it and the tire was flat! I told the guy I will be able to fix those problems (I had a battery worthlessly sitting in my Inguersoll and I know a guy who can easily fix the tire!) The deal was if the motor runs in the rider with a knocking sound then I would cancel the deal! A big mistake happened! I left my john deer mower at Vinces shop for the night since he told me to just leave it there! I arrived the next day and saw jumper cables connecting a car battery to my mowers terminals! Another thing I noticed was a screwdriver in the ignition!(Seriously WTF?) He never mentioned it needed a key! On last thing I noticed was he put some blueish looking fluid in the gas tank!(I have no idea if thats normal) So he turns the key over (Lol) and the mower actually runs!(IT'S ALIVE!!!) But then my friend tells me that the engine sounds rough and he heard valves knocking really bad since he's an expert on mower engines and how they work! So after walking with him for a while he gave me an estimate on how much its going to cost and I was baffled! So we walked back and I made my decision which is to get my john deere back! No sooner do I let him know about it he tells me this cute-ass story about selling my mower to some guy in St. Joseph, MO for $50! You know what I know? Vince was selling his rider for $100! Now why would he take a $50 loss selling my mower? Because he's lying *Bigoted word*! I left the mower there for less than a day! He's a business man not a generous guy! My friend wanted to show me how dumb Vince can be and how little trust I should have with him! We saw a mudding truck in the back of the guys shop! It looked to be a mid eighties pickup with half of it completed! The trucks engine was a common stock V8 but Vince told us the guy who last owned it replaced the engine with a much more powerful V8 under the hood! Vince also claims that the tires had only 1,000 miles! I could tell that there was excessive ware on all of them! Then there was the trucks body which looked rust free and half the truck was painted! The gray color makes the truck look badass but my friend told me he saw rust areas not even treated! The tires on the truck are made for mudding and here he had plans to lower the truck with those mudding tires on! Makes perfect sence!(Lol) He's a real pickle! So tomorrow I will figure out some kind of plan to get my john deere back! It better work or I will have to get it back the hard way!

What a pickle  :Wha:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: October 04, 2013, 09:54:32 AM »