Author Topic: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown  (Read 530538 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #1600 on: June 21, 2013, 04:50:46 PM »
Just noticed that "psychology" has been spelled wrong in education part of my profile for probably 8 years.
Wow
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: June 24, 2013, 02:19:03 PM »
not being sexist

Question: Is it just me or do female Prius drivers not only want to reduce their own carbon footprint, or do they want to reduce everyone's carbon footprint?   not being sexist but in the past several years just about every time i get stuck behind a prius, it's a woman with her face all up in the rear view looking back and slowing down.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: June 24, 2013, 09:12:28 PM »
THERE WAS A HUGE BULL SNAKE IN THE ROAD THEN IT UNHAPPILY WENT INTO OUR BUSHES... ITS EITHER IN MY BACK YARD OR THE NIEGHBORS YARD ... EITHER WAY SNAKES ARE DISGUSTING ... AND I STILL HAVE CCHILLS AND SLITHERS DOWN MY BACK..... ( I FREAKED OUT SOOO BAD )
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: June 25, 2013, 09:24:07 AM »
Our lawnmower pal hasn't had a good summer.  :frown:
Well guys I have some good news! My chicken pox scabs are almost gone! Thoughout the last few days I've found scabs all over my bed and after drying myself off in the shower! Yep, and after a 1 week break of staying indoors I've got a lot of catching up to do with my mowing business! This week is going to be a pain in the ass but what can I say, I needed a vacation so I guess my prayers were answered! There is, however, something I would like to say: the chicken pox was the worst experience I've ever had in my life! I hope nobody olderv than 21 has to go through it! It didn't feel like a vacation, it felt like torture! I kept asking my mom why she couldn't just give me the darn shot but she told me there's abortion related stuff in it! Here's something I find rather upsetting! I went down to the hospital to find out if I can get a cream or an allergy shot for the chicken pox and guess what they did? They gave my mom a sheet of paper telling her what chicken pox is! Like she didn't know what chicken pox is! What a bunch of stupid pansies! I clearly wasted my time showing up at the clinic and wasted my dads money as well! So I searched on the internet about some old remedies to help treat it and found out that using an oatmeal bath would help clear up my blisters faster and it sure did! Also I used irish spring soap to help dry up the blisters quicker! My neighbor told me her husband had the chicken pox in his late 20's and it lasted 1 month! The doctor at the clinic told me my case is considered severe for my age! But to be honest this town needs a real doctor! There's Dr. SillyFace who is considered a crazy strange mad scientist and doesn't treat a patent the right way! Then there's the clinic! A very nice looking place but all filled with inexperienced doctors and nurses! They are becoming lazier there too! Using computer technology over the good old fashioned paperwork! And yet it's starting to get very expensive just to visit the doctor as it is! So yeah, this city can definitely use a good old fashioned doctor! Hopefully I can help someday in the future if I can somehow get to college! Maybe if someone else is planning to get their masters degree we both can help build a new hospital here in town!

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: June 25, 2013, 09:27:30 AM »
so many layers

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #1605 on: June 25, 2013, 09:28:08 AM »
Well guys I have some good news! My chicken pox scabs are almost gone! Thoughout the last few days I've found scabs all over my bed and after drying myself off in the shower! Yep, and after a 1 week break of staying indoors I've got a lot of catching up to do with my mowing business! This week is going to be a pain in the ass but what can I say, I needed a vacation so I guess my prayers were answered! There is, however, something I would like to say: the chicken pox was the worst experience I've ever had in my life! I hope nobody olderv than 21 has to go through it! It didn't feel like a vacation, it felt like torture! I kept asking my mom why she couldn't just give me the darn shot but she told me there's abortion related stuff in it! Here's something I find rather upsetting! I went down to the hospital to find out if I can get a cream or an allergy shot for the chicken pox and guess what they did? They gave my mom a sheet of paper telling her what chicken pox is! Like she didn't know what chicken pox is! What a bunch of stupid pansies! I clearly wasted my time showing up at the clinic and wasted my dads money as well! So I searched on the internet about some old remedies to help treat it and found out that using an oatmeal bath would help clear up my blisters faster and it sure did! Also I used irish spring soap to help dry up the blisters quicker! My neighbor told me her husband had the chicken pox in his late 20's and it lasted 1 month! The doctor at the clinic told me my case is considered severe for my age! But to be honest this town needs a real doctor! There's Dr. SillyFace who is considered a crazy strange mad scientist and doesn't treat a patent the right way! Then there's the clinic! A very nice looking place but all filled with inexperienced doctors and nurses! They are becoming lazier there too! Using computer technology over the good old fashioned paperwork! And yet it's starting to get very expensive just to visit the doctor as it is! So yeah, this city can definitely use a good old fashioned doctor! Hopefully I can help someday in the future if I can somehow get to college! Maybe if someone else is planning to get their masters degree we both can help build a new hospital here in town!

how unfortunate!   I hope he gets better!  yolo!

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: June 25, 2013, 09:28:35 AM »
"Good old fashioned paperwork is the best way!" That's what I always say! :thumbs:

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: June 25, 2013, 09:52:37 AM »
so many layers

his ending the paragraph with 18 straight exclamation points really wore me out

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: June 25, 2013, 09:53:45 AM »
There's no way anyone is writing a status update that long. NO WAY!

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: June 25, 2013, 09:56:36 AM »

I like that this is our guy wackycat's takeaway  :thumbs:

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: June 25, 2013, 09:57:56 AM »

I like that this is our guy wackycat's takeaway  :thumbs:

There you go. Picking on Wackycat again.  :curse:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: June 25, 2013, 10:23:46 AM »
This guy is better at this than anyone here is.

Just fantastic.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: June 25, 2013, 11:31:31 AM »
Abortion related stuff in a chicken pox shot?!   

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: June 25, 2013, 12:51:55 PM »

this was my favorite part as well, but after googling it, it's kind of true.  the vatican even released a statement in 2005 telling catholics it's ok to get aborted tissue vaccines because the public safety component outweighs the immorality of the vaccine's origin.  weird stuff.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: June 25, 2013, 01:00:03 PM »

this was my favorite part as well, but after googling it, it's kind of true.  the vatican even released a statement in 2005 telling catholics it's ok to get aborted tissue vaccines because the public safety component outweighs the immorality of the vaccine's origin.  weird stuff.

Oh man, we could pit it up in this thread big time based off of that vatican statement for like all off season.

Using abortions to help with an itchy rash?  :thumbs:

condoms to help reduce aids in africa?  Nope!  :don'tcare:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: June 25, 2013, 02:07:32 PM »
"Good old fashioned paperwork is the best way!" That's what I always say! :thumbs:

The only thing he's missing is a "Thanks, Obama!" thrown in there somewhere.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: July 02, 2013, 12:10:17 AM »
hemmorrhoids are really not fun, anyone got any good tips?

:sdeek: from a high school ex girlfriend  :sdeek:

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: July 02, 2013, 12:19:02 AM »
hemmorrhoids are really not fun, anyone got any good tips?

:sdeek: from a high school ex girlfriend  :sdeek:
Tell her to stop having babies.

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: July 02, 2013, 12:22:06 PM »
I don't understand why everyone complains about the fireworks they only happen once a year and for a week to celebrate out countries independence. If you don't like our country enough to celebrate its independence then leave and go somewhere else to live cause we don't want you here anyways.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: July 02, 2013, 12:52:05 PM »
I don't understand why everyone complains about the fireworks they only happen once a year and for a week to celebrate out countries independence. If you don't like our country enough to celebrate its independence then leave and go somewhere else to live cause we don't want you here anyways.

holy runon sentence batman
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1620 on: July 02, 2013, 12:54:55 PM »

holy runon sentence batman

There's 2 sentences

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: July 04, 2013, 01:54:10 AM »
Does anybody have any race fuel

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: July 08, 2013, 12:22:18 PM »
Quote from: girl
Thousands of more bees have died. Please do anything you can to help, plant bee friendly plants, be more environmentally friendly especially reducing air pollutants and reduce the insecticides you use. Bees are extremely important and this world cannot function without them. No bees, no humanity!!

Millions, actually.
36 minutes ago via mobile

Quote from: same girl
crap, now I'm crying even more

I thought her reply was a joke, but apparently it isn't  :lol:

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: July 08, 2013, 01:20:06 PM »
Doctor Oz is a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) and anybody who watches his show will die from listening to his BS
:sdeek:

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: July 08, 2013, 06:01:42 PM »
I am so rough ridin' mad right now words do not explain. So I am at the nail salon while my girlfriend and grandma are getting their nails done. Lady asked me if I wanted to get my eyebrows done so I said sure. I have had them done before and she is a professional right, why be worried. Are you rough ridin' kidding me. She did them so bad I look like a 15 yr old Mexican girl who draws them on. I showed these people at the shoe store and they laughed so hard I am sick. Thank God I have my hat so i can just wear it way down on my face. Words do not express my anger. eff you lady!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/q82/946561_626520004033402_2141893691_n.jpg

:lol: