Author Topic: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown  (Read 530625 times)

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #1550 on: June 07, 2013, 06:56:34 PM »
i would def rather have a 1962 chrysler anything than a 1997 suzuki sidekick

hipster chooses the "vintage" piece of crap.  big shocker.

You would go with the well-aged piece of crap then?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1551 on: June 07, 2013, 06:59:05 PM »

yes.  i bet it at least has a/c.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: June 07, 2013, 07:55:22 PM »

Few vehicles ever made were bigger pieces of crap than the Sidekicks were. Pretty sure you will tip it over if you try to parallel park too quickly.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: June 07, 2013, 08:48:08 PM »
sidekicks are great vehicles for checking cattle. Plus they use modern technology.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: June 08, 2013, 04:30:15 PM »
met this girl at station one night, she is rough ridin' crazy (as in she's been institutionalized in the past).  she was really quiet on facebook for a few months, but last few weeks she's be on more and more.  last week she started on this love and peace thing that maybe i'll dig up after this.  pretty sure i'm watching a decent into madness on facebook right now.

2pm - changed her profile picture to a painting of what i think is washington, jefferson, and adams.

about a minute ago
How's that working out for you?
Like ·  · Share

about a minute ago
But keep it up. It's work so well in the past.
Like ·  · Share

2 minutes ago
Protecting me? 300 Billion of google money (i've just accepted a SUPER high level job with google). Obama. Every journalist in the world organized by my SUPER prominent writer/journalist GREAT FRIENDS. Like you have no idea how prominent and how organized and how powerful.
Like ·  · Share

shared  photo.
6 minutes ago

Like ·  · Share

shared a status.
6 minutes ago
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of...See More
Like ·  · Share

shared a link.
7 minutes ago

JFK: "Terror is not a new weapon"
www.youtube.com
President John F. Kennedy speaking about terrorism before the UN General Assembly on September 25, 1961. Copyright - John F. Kennedy Library Foundation
Like ·  · Share

shared a link.
7 minutes ago

JFK - "(The US) will never start a war."
www.youtube.com
An excerpt from President John F. Kennedy's commencement address at American University on June 10, 1963. Copyright: Kennedy Library Foundation
Like ·  · Share

shared a link.
7 minutes ago

Lincoln's Gettysburg Address
www.youtube.com
Gettysburg Address as recited by Jeff Daniels.
Like ·  · Share

shared a status.
7 minutes ago
Dude, don't believe the hype. Obama would never do that to Michelle!
Like ·  · Share

shared a status.
7 minutes ago
And spread rumors that i was Obama's mistress to discredit me. TOO FUNNY!
Like ·  · Share

shared a status.
8 minutes ago
And stole my book from the library  and spit in my food and i think cumm all over on my yoga matt. (the FBI, that is).
Like ·  · Share

shared a status.
8 minutes ago
Because they were deeply threatened by my peace, love and nonviolence platform. MAN! And I am under no suspicion of any crime! SO FUNNY!
Like ·  · Share

shared a status.
8 minutes ago
Sorry, typo. Tried to assassinate me twice. And death threat me like 42 times!

So crazy!
Like ·  · Share

shared a status.
8 minutes ago
So I had this dream last night, that seemed really real, that the FBI blackmailed twice, drugged me against my will 4 times, and tried to assasinate me 2. And sent out naked video of me to 100s and 100s of secret agents.

WEIRD!
Like ·  · Share

shared a link.
9 minutes ago

Pride - U2 - Martin Luther King
www.youtube.com
Video with images from MLK on the music of U2 - Pride. To know my actual source of inspiration and religion, see www.rael.org
Like ·  · Share

shared a status.
13 minutes ago
Like ·  · Share

shared a status.
14 minutes ago
1Like ·  · Share

14 minutes ago
3Like ·  · Share

shared a status.
14 minutes ago
Like ·  · Share

14 minutes ago
2Like ·  · Share

shared a status.
14 minutes ago

So crazy!
Like ·  · Share

shared a status.
15 minutes ago
And stole my book from the library  and spit in my food and i think cumm all over on my yoga matt. (the FBI, that is).
Like ·  · Share

shared a status.
15 minutes ago
Because they were deeply threatened by my peace, love and nonviolence platform. MAN! And I am under no suspicion of any crime! SO FUNNY!
1Like ·  · Share

shared a status.
15 minutes ago
So I had this dream last night, that seemed really real, that the FBI blackmailed twice, drugged me against my will 4 times, and tried to assasinate me 2. And sent out naked video of me to 100s and 100s of secret agents.

WEIRD!
1Like ·  · Share

shared a status.
15 minutes ago

So crazy!
1Like ·  · Share

shared a status.
15 minutes ago
Like ·  · Share

15 minutes ago
3Like ·  · Share

16 minutes ago

So crazy!
3Like ·  · Share

shared a status.
18 minutes ago

WEIRD!
Like ·  · Share

18 minutes ago

WEIRD!
3Like ·  · Share

shared a status.
18 minutes ago
Like ·  · Share

shared a status.
18 minutes ago

WEIRD!
Like ·  · Share

18 minutes ago
3Like ·  · Share

19 minutes ago

WEIRD!
1Like ·  · Share

20 minutes ago
Law 47

Do not go Past the Mark you Aimed for; In Victory, Learn when to Stop

(48 Laws of Power)
Like ·  · Share
 likes this.

21 minutes ago
Law 45

Preach the Need for Change, but Never Reform too much at Once

(48 laws of Power)
Like ·  · Share

shared a link.
59 minutes ago

Lincoln's Gettysburg Address
www.youtube.com
Gettysburg Address as recited by Jeff Daniels.
1Like ·  · Share

shared a link.
about an hour ago

JFK - "(The US) will never start a war."
www.youtube.com
An excerpt from President John F. Kennedy's commencement address at American University on June 10, 1963. Copyright: Kennedy Library Foundation
1Like ·  · Share

shared a link.
about an hour ago

www.youtube.com
President John F. Kennedy speaking about terrorism before the UN General Assembly on September 25, 1961. Copyright - John F. Kennedy Library Foundation
1Like ·  · Share

2 hours ago
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

it's a lot to read, but she keeps sharing the same things over and over again.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: June 08, 2013, 04:59:13 PM »
 :popcorn:

12 seconds ago
Does anybody from my Fulbright year have any Fulbright Photos? I have no evidence of my Fulbright grant on my facebook page, somehow I didn't take any photos that year.
Like ·  · Share

updated her work and education on her timeline.

Google

Stanford University
Add Your Info · 3 minutes ago ·

4 minutes ago
Can i have my book you stole from me back. Proof again it is literature and art that is going to solve this mess.
Like ·  · Share

shared a link.
6 minutes ago

Whole Foods Parking Lot - Music Video [HD]
www.youtube.com
http://bit.ly/WxPKxu (BUY NOW) Its getting REAL in the Whole Foods Parking Lot! DJamer Dave puts life on the Westside of Los Angeles into hyper-focus in this vid...
Like ·  · Share

6 minutes ago
Pens. Cameras.

Pens. Cameras.

Pens. Cameras.
Like ·  · Share

shared a status.
7 minutes ago
Dude there will be novels and hollywood films out of this. I kid you not. pick how you want to be portrayed. I'm sure they are already in the works.
Like ·  · Share

shared a status.
8 minutes ago
It's gotten to that point. Google. 300 Billion Dollars. Obama. Every journalist in the world, has not made you be reasonable and realize ALL AMERICANS have rights.

You are making me turn to the artists! Scared now?
Like ·  · Share

shared a status.
8 minutes ago
RUN! Here they come! The artists are COOOOMMMIng! RUN!
Like ·  · Share

shared a status.
8 minutes ago
With their pens and cameras, they will solve this ridiculous situation. Actually, that might actually be true.
Like ·  · Share

8 minutes ago
With their pens and cameras, they will solve this ridiculous situation. Actually, that might actually be true.
1Like ·  · Share

Dantia MacDonald
9 minutes ago
RUN! Here they come! The artists are COOOOMMMIng! RUN!
1Like ·  · Share

shared a status.
9 minutes ago
It's gotten to that point. Google. 300 Billion Dollars. Obama. Every journalist in the world, has not made you be reasonable and realize ALL AMERICANS have rights.

Like ·  · Share

shared a status.
9 minutes ago
Dude there will be novels and hollywood films out of this. I kid you not. pick how you want to be portrayed. I'm sure they are already in the works.
Like ·  · Share

10 minutes ago

2Like ·  · Share
 likes this.

12 minutes ago
2Like ·  · Share

shared a link.
17 minutes ago

www.youtube.com
Like ·  · Share

shared a link.
17 minutes ago

www.youtube.com
1Like ·  · Share
 likes this.

TRUE THAT
17 minutes ago · Like

shared a link.
19 minutes ago

Pride - U2 - Martin Luther King
www.youtube.com
Video with images from MLK on the music of U2 - Pride. To know my actual source of inspiration and religion, see www.rael.org
Like ·  · Share

shared  photo.
19 minutes ago

Like ·  · Share

20 minutes ago
One of my favorite books: On Disobedience, by Erich Fromme
Like ·  · Share

37 minutes ago
How's that working out for you?

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1556 on: June 08, 2013, 05:14:34 PM »
cumm on the yoga mat. Goodness.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: June 08, 2013, 05:15:59 PM »
cumm on the yoga mat. Goodness.

i "liked" that comment.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: June 10, 2013, 09:39:00 PM »
same girl, she's been ranting for 2 days about spotting assassins and thwarting their attempts.

I am under no suspicion of a crime. My crime was asking the clean son (aerospace engineer) on the Italian Mafia, asking his parents if we could fake kidnap him (or asking someone I know through Google to ask them,) because he was trying to steal me away it's a long story, but my boyfriend and boss are very powerful and they were fighting and they got gangsters involved, and it spiraled. But I am guilty of nothing except making sure men don't kill each other over me. And so the day of the fake kidnapping of the italian guy, the FBI AND CIA wanted me dead because I stopped a supposed gang war. Which WAS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN BECAUSE I WAS NEVER GOING TO RUN AWAY WITH THE ITALIAN GUY. EVER.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #1559 on: June 10, 2013, 10:03:57 PM »
same girl, she's been ranting for 2 days about spotting assassins and thwarting their attempts.

I am under no suspicion of a crime. My crime was asking the clean son (aerospace engineer) on the Italian Mafia, asking his parents if we could fake kidnap him (or asking someone I know through Google to ask them,) because he was trying to steal me away it's a long story, but my boyfriend and boss are very powerful and they were fighting and they got gangsters involved, and it spiraled. But I am guilty of nothing except making sure men don't kill each other over me. And so the day of the fake kidnapping of the italian guy, the FBI AND CIA wanted me dead because I stopped a supposed gang war. Which WAS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN BECAUSE I WAS NEVER GOING TO RUN AWAY WITH THE ITALIAN GUY. EVER.

Seven, last Wednesday, MSLH and I were in there having a post trivia cocktail with bar master Stevesie, and she came in and ranted about the same stuff for 15 minutes. What I'm saying is that it is probably true.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

:adios:

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #1560 on: June 10, 2013, 10:07:34 PM »

you need to tap that, because she is going to be the best at the sex you've ever seen.

then you need to change your name and move to Montana

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: June 10, 2013, 10:13:01 PM »

Seven, last Wednesday, MSLH and I were in there having a post trivia cocktail with bar master Stevesie, and she came in and ranted about the same stuff for 15 minutes. What I'm saying is that it is probably true.

:horrorsurprise:

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: June 10, 2013, 10:15:08 PM »
SERIOUSLY?

Another one.

TWO MORE! But I'm only counting them as a unit.

Blonde guy in Starbucks, when they cleared the whole place. (maybe, he's the only one i'm uncertain of)
Italian looking guy at bar at Harry's, blonde girl. Maybe it was only the girl.
Tall blonde guy with glasses at the Thai restaurant
Camouflage shorted guy who gave me a cigarette at Harry's
Blonde purple shirted guy walking past my house at 6 am
Blonde purple shirted guy walking past my house at 4 pm
Older man in gangster's yard in white shirt
Kansas football star at Harrys
Camouflage hat guy - (hey you should read What is the What by Dave Eggers)
Beautiful suit guy with two toned shoes
Orange shirted guy making copies in the library
Two guys trying to lure me to go swimming in the morning, to get in a car.

List of my friendly assassins, thus far.

8manpick/mslh/stevesie60, are any of these you?   :confused:

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1563 on: June 11, 2013, 09:02:07 AM »
Why dlew just break into this girl's place and choke her out like did the last one?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: June 11, 2013, 08:09:19 PM »
Panda express in Lawrence? So blessed. 'Merica!!!
:lol: They're so far behind.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: June 11, 2013, 08:29:29 PM »
i'll be in mhk this weekend.  i think i can nip this problem in the bud.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #1566 on: June 11, 2013, 08:40:18 PM »
mental illness is nothing to make light of

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: June 11, 2013, 08:43:55 PM »

no one is laughing.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #1568 on: June 11, 2013, 08:46:15 PM »

no one is laughing.
maybe you should learn what the term "make light of" means, dumbass

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: June 11, 2013, 09:11:08 PM »
SERIOUSLY?

Another one.

TWO MORE! But I'm only counting them as a unit.

Blonde guy in Starbucks, when they cleared the whole place. (maybe, he's the only one i'm uncertain of)
Italian looking guy at bar at Harry's, blonde girl. Maybe it was only the girl.
Tall blonde guy with glasses at the Thai restaurant
Camouflage shorted guy who gave me a cigarette at Harry's
Blonde purple shirted guy walking past my house at 6 am
Blonde purple shirted guy walking past my house at 4 pm
Older man in gangster's yard in white shirt
Kansas football star at Harrys
Camouflage hat guy - (hey you should read What is the What by Dave Eggers)
Beautiful suit guy with two toned shoes
Orange shirted guy making copies in the library
Two guys trying to lure me to go swimming in the morning, to get in a car.

List of my friendly assassins, thus far.

8manpick/mslh/stevesie60, are any of these you?   :confused:
I'm the old man in the gangster's yard with the white shirt.

:adios:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: June 12, 2013, 09:30:50 AM »
She told 8man and MSLH that they were on the lower level of the CIA and needed to learn to police themselves so she could spend more time worrying about her own problems.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: June 14, 2013, 03:28:32 PM »
Stuffed myself into a little grey dress for an awards ceremony this afternoon and then realized I'll have to un-stuff to feed (kid name here) before we leave the house. At least I know I fit into the dress, although I'm nervous I'm going to pop a seam. *yikes* Thank goodness for Spanx and lots of strategically-placed gathers. :)

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: June 14, 2013, 03:29:48 PM »
To all my married friends; good luck, keep things fresh and love each other every day. To all my friends engaged to be married and my friends who think they need to get married. Think real hard! Nothing like getting a bunch of angry texts from your crazy ex about stuff that's not your problem anymore to start off your day. On a side note, can anyone tell me how to block a phone number on an Android phone.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: June 14, 2013, 03:37:58 PM »
JFC

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire