Author Topic: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown  (Read 530604 times)

Offline GBEMAW

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #1075 on: February 03, 2013, 08:36:11 PM »
The Superdome had too much power, so the Democrats decided to take half of it and give it to less fortunate stadiums...

:dubious:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: February 03, 2013, 09:55:06 PM »
had some people over for dinner tonight - we talked about the super bowl right at the beginning of the eve, then we had a great dinner and time spent with our kids!

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: February 03, 2013, 10:14:27 PM »
The Superdome had too much power, so the Democrats decided to take half of it and give it to less fortunate stadiums...

:dubious:

:lol:

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: February 04, 2013, 07:22:35 AM »
Paul Harvey left out the part about how they farm road to road, cut down every tree within 40 miles, ignore water conservation laws, pollute the ground water and streams and rivers with nitrates, and get paid by the govt to grow genetically altered corn.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: February 04, 2013, 07:40:21 AM »
Paul Harvey left out the part about how they farm road to road, cut down every tree within 40 miles, ignore water conservation laws, pollute the ground water and streams and rivers with nitrates, and get paid by the govt to grow genetically altered corn.

I liked that commercial.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1080 on: February 04, 2013, 08:19:37 AM »

If they didn't do all of that, they would work shorter days and the food you buy at the grocery store would cost about 20% more.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: February 04, 2013, 08:25:43 AM »
A FB post, not mine.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: February 04, 2013, 08:35:20 AM »
I mean LOLing at farmers is fine but suggesting that they do more damage than good is just  :sdeek:

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: February 04, 2013, 09:36:45 AM »
The thing that really pissed me off is basically people on the coasts have their heads so far up theirs asses they don't appreciate any industry unless it produces something with a touchscreen. 

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: February 04, 2013, 09:57:17 AM »
The thing that really pissed me off is basically people on the coasts have their heads so far up theirs asses they don't appreciate any industry unless it produces something with a touchscreen.

cool story, white midwesterner.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: February 04, 2013, 10:02:22 AM »

cool story, white midwesterner.

I'm brown but def midwesterner.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: February 04, 2013, 03:48:22 PM »
I have two cousins (they are sisters) both with families of their own.  Both alternate daily between "God is good, so blessed" posts and "OMG,my kids are sick" posts or some other type of family emergency post. 

I didn't know it was possible for people to get sick, go to the ER, etc. as much as they do.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: February 04, 2013, 03:52:20 PM »
I have a cousin who posts graphic pics of her dad's nasty swollen leg and then goes into great detail describing is nasty medical condition.  Also posted one about her brother a few months ago regarding his trip to the emergency room and bleeding out of his rectum or something like that.  I would post her updates but it makes me sick to read her crap.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: February 04, 2013, 07:35:35 PM »
there are worse things than welding every day. however, i think i would prefer welding everyday if someone were paying me to do it.

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: February 04, 2013, 08:32:16 PM »
rough ridin' gold
Wes Clay
The other day I went to McDonald's on main street in KCMO and ordered my food. Then when I tried to pay I was told by the manager named Crystal that she "don't have time for" my "gay ass." Then she walked away and wouldn't let me even pay. Denied service because I'm gay? Then when I try to contact the owner, he doesn't return my calls.. Not ok... lawyers tell me to post as many statuses tagging mcdonalds and such. So that's what I'm doing. Adding feul to the fire. spread the word my LGBTs. We will NOT stand for this!

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: February 04, 2013, 08:38:29 PM »
rough ridin' gold
Wes Clay
The other day I went to McDonald's on main street in KCMO and ordered my food. Then when I tried to pay I was told by the manager named Crystal that she "don't have time for" my "gay ass." Then she walked away and wouldn't let me even pay. Denied service because I'm gay? Then when I try to contact the owner, he doesn't return my calls.. Not ok... lawyers tell me to post as many statuses tagging mcdonalds and such. So that's what I'm doing. Adding feul to the fire. spread the word my LGBTs. We will NOT stand for this!

I don't think you understand how this thread works.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: February 04, 2013, 08:45:32 PM »
rough ridin' gold
Wes Clay

Maybe you missed the part where lawyers tell their clients to post statuses on Facebook.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: February 04, 2013, 09:27:44 PM »
rough ridin' gold
Wes Clay

Maybe you missed the part where lawyers tell their clients to post statuses on Facebook.

Sounds legit.

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: February 04, 2013, 10:45:58 PM »
there are worse things than welding every day. however, i think i would prefer welding everyday if someone were paying me to do it.

What the hell is he welding all day for free?

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: February 04, 2013, 11:22:40 PM »

Welding could be kind of cool. You get to wear some pretty awesome looking equipment, help build things, and it has a certain macho element. Beers after work, etc. And no work to take home. But do it for free? Not a chance. Dude is being scammed somehow.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1095 on: February 05, 2013, 07:01:21 AM »

Welding could be kind of cool. You get to wear some pretty awesome looking equipment, help build things, and it has a certain macho element. Beers after work, etc. And no work to take home. But do it for free? Not a chance. Dude is being scammed somehow.

I'd guess maybe he's currently welding for free at welding school. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: February 05, 2013, 07:56:58 AM »

Killer sun tan all year long.  :cool:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #1097 on: February 05, 2013, 07:57:27 AM »
black metal lung

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: February 05, 2013, 11:07:55 AM »
Someone last night told me that anger is caused by an unresolved issue in your life... So I'm finally going to tell my real dad to kick rocks this weekend... It will be something very hard for me to do but he has done enough damage in my 30yrs that I don't need him anymore ... He doesn't deserve to be a part of my life any longer .. This is something I should have done many years ago but I'm the most forgiving person

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: February 05, 2013, 12:57:12 PM »
Someone last night told me that anger is caused by an unresolved issue in your life... So I'm finally going to tell my real dad to kick rocks this weekend... It will be something very hard for me to do but he has done enough damage in my 30yrs that I don't need him anymore ... He doesn't deserve to be a part of my life any longer .. This is something I should have done many years ago but I'm the most forgiving person

pretty emo, emo emaw.