Author Topic: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown  (Read 528860 times)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #800 on: December 28, 2012, 10:18:29 PM »
If anything it speaks more to the authors of it, if gizzzoooggggllwlwlwl cant spice your message, youre net speaking too much

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: December 28, 2012, 10:19:14 PM »
I got alot of great news to share but I think it's very important to tell you all this: I have a drivers permit again! I took my first written test yesterday and BOOM...I passed it by missing 4 out of 25 questions! It took me 4 times to pass it last time I took it 1 year ago! Now all I had to do was take it once yesterday and BOOM!!! Although there's a problem to this...will my dad help me get my jeep running again? It's his responsibility to drain the gas and retune the engine since its been sitting around for over a year. I was pissed off at how my dad did absolutely nothing the past year when I had the permit. Now the time has come yet again for another opportunity to get myself driving. My life has been slumping ever since the beginning of last year but Im hoping this permit will be my ticket out of my parents house once and for all.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #802 on: December 28, 2012, 11:10:22 PM »
You should let that person know that their life is not done slumping.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: December 29, 2012, 01:16:56 AM »
You should let that person know that their life is not done slumping.

Something tells me that poor bastard's life is gonna be a never ending series of KITNs.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: December 29, 2012, 01:23:48 AM »
Who does the Jeep belong to? Could make a difference concerning who had the maintenance responsibility. That said, sounds like this guy needs some emaw. Then, he can straighten out his life.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: December 29, 2012, 01:37:35 AM »
Im about to make this clear real quick to everyone who wants to run their mouth about me and my legal troubles. Number 1 : Honestly its none of your damn business what truly happened to me and if I shared it with you then I thought you deserved to know , but damn I was wrong. Number 2 : To the so called friends I had , its hilarious when I sit in my damn house, and still hear about people making smart ass comments on the fact that I mumped up. I have not ONCE blamed my actions on anyone else and i take full responsibility for what I've done. This isnt a pitty status or any of that bullshit this is to make it clear to EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU who wants to run their mouth behind my back sit around and make fun of me, you all can seriously GET mumped. People aren't perfect, everyone screws up & see with me im paying for my actions and hell, it could make me into a better person. Its ridiculous hearing people who you thought were so close to you sit there and run their mouth and dog on the fact that I'm on HA. Ill remember ALL of this the next time when people need me, I wont be there just like the half of you haven't been here for me unless y'all need something, or want to know my business. While you all are reading this, if you have a guilty conscience and think this is about you, then hell it probably is so DONT go out of your way to call me and ask me because im not going to keep explaining crap when its all written down here. If you dont hear from me from now on your probably one of them .Now with all of that said, im done being nice & im done pretending shits okay when its NOT. When you all eff up im just gonna sit back and laugh, because karma is a bitch and SHE WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU.

Kinda curious what kinda trouble she got in now  :ohno:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: December 29, 2012, 02:44:58 AM »
you should ask her.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: December 29, 2012, 05:15:01 PM »
Juice C*
FACEBOOK, YALL PEOPLE ARE STUPID. THA U.S. MARSHALL'S THAT PICKED ME UP AND TOOK ME DOWN SOUTH 4 MY DRUG CHARGES HAVE A FACEBOOK AND ARE IMPERSONATING AS A YOUNG SEXY FEMALE, THEY JUS POSTED A STATUS BOUT BUYING WEED. LISTEN PEOPLE QUIT DOING DRUG BUSINESS OVER THA INTERNET. NUMBER 1 IT LEAVES A PAPER TRAIL OF EVIDENCE AND NUMBER 2, U DONT KNOW WHO IS WHO. U THINK U GOIN 2 PICK UP A SACK FROM A BAD BITCH BUT INSTEAD ITS THE US MARSHALL AND THA ONLY LOUD THEY HANDIN OUT IS LOUD FEDERAL CHARGES. B SMART.
Like ·  · 16 minutes ago near Shawnee, KS ·

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: December 29, 2012, 07:07:47 PM »
That is great

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #809 on: December 29, 2012, 09:27:58 PM »
Juice C*
FACEBOOK, YALL PEOPLE ARE STUPID. THA U.S. MARSHALL'S THAT PICKED ME UP AND TOOK ME DOWN SOUTH 4 MY DRUG CHARGES HAVE A FACEBOOK AND ARE IMPERSONATING AS A YOUNG SEXY FEMALE, THEY JUS POSTED A STATUS BOUT BUYING WEED. LISTEN PEOPLE QUIT DOING DRUG BUSINESS OVER THA INTERNET. NUMBER 1 IT LEAVES A PAPER TRAIL OF EVIDENCE AND NUMBER 2, U DONT KNOW WHO IS WHO. U THINK U GOIN 2 PICK UP A SACK FROM A BAD BITCH BUT INSTEAD ITS THE US MARSHALL AND THA ONLY LOUD THEY HANDIN OUT IS LOUD FEDERAL CHARGES. B SMART.

so I shouldn't buy/sell drugs from attractive strangers on the Internet?

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #810 on: December 29, 2012, 09:58:35 PM »
Juice C*

Wow. What sage advice.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: December 29, 2012, 10:14:17 PM »
WE bought a 2012 Impala today. Hopefully will get some pics taken tomorrow. We are super excited. No more COACH purses for me now. I have to budget, budget, budget.

Wut? Are Impalas expensive?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: December 30, 2012, 12:58:37 PM »
Im about to make this clear real quick to everyone who wants to run their mouth about me and my legal troubles. Number 1 : Honestly its none of your damn business what truly happened to me and if I shared it with you then I thought you deserved to know , but damn I was wrong. Number 2 : To the so called friends I had , its hilarious when I sit in my damn house, and still hear about people making smart ass comments on the fact that I mumped up. I have not ONCE blamed my actions on anyone else and i take full responsibility for what I've done. This isnt a pitty status or any of that bullshit this is to make it clear to EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU who wants to run their mouth behind my back sit around and make fun of me, you all can seriously GET mumped. People aren't perfect, everyone screws up & see with me im paying for my actions and hell, it could make me into a better person. Its ridiculous hearing people who you thought were so close to you sit there and run their mouth and dog on the fact that I'm on HA. Ill remember ALL of this the next time when people need me, I wont be there just like the half of you haven't been here for me unless y'all need something, or want to know my business. While you all are reading this, if you have a guilty conscience and think this is about you, then hell it probably is so DONT go out of your way to call me and ask me because im not going to keep explaining crap when its all written down here. If you dont hear from me from now on your probably one of them .Now with all of that said, im done being nice & im done pretending shits okay when its NOT. When you all eff up im just gonna sit back and laugh, because karma is a bitch and SHE WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU.

Kinda curious what kinda trouble she got in now  :ohno:

It's about time she stopped being so nice to her friends because they take her for granted.  Starting now she needs to look out for herself so when they call her for help she can be "talk to the hand"

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: December 31, 2012, 10:27:29 AM »
"So grateful for a company that gives every distributor a chance to be debt free! Looking back over the last 365 days has been unbelievable. We have paid off all student loans, second loan on our house, all medical bills, and a large portion of our house. We have also bought and paid cash for two new vehicles, built a play room for our girls, a new fence and back porch, laser eye surgery (holla! I was blind as a bat!), furnished and decorated a new training center, been on over 15 training trips and vacations, and given away more than we ever thought possible.
I cannot even fathom what 2013 will look like. All because we took a chance on a crazy wrap thing a little over a year ago. We are blessed beyond measure and love to show others how to live this dream. If you are still waiting to change your life, I would stop. $99 could make all the difference."
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: December 31, 2012, 10:35:57 AM »
This thread makes me happy and also makes me feel great about myself.  :D

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: December 31, 2012, 12:59:56 PM »
"So grateful for a company that gives every distributor a chance to be debt free! Looking back over the last 365 days has been unbelievable. We have paid off all student loans, second loan on our house, all medical bills, and a large portion of our house. We have also bought and paid cash for two new vehicles, built a play room for our girls, a new fence and back porch, laser eye surgery (holla! I was blind as a bat!), furnished and decorated a new training center, been on over 15 training trips and vacations, and given away more than we ever thought possible.
I cannot even fathom what 2013 will look like. All because we took a chance on a crazy wrap thing a little over a year ago. We are blessed beyond measure and love to show others how to live this dream. If you are still waiting to change your life, I would stop. $99 could make all the difference."

what are the wrap things? they sound amazing

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: December 31, 2012, 01:33:00 PM »

LOL....people actually believe this crap (and believe that people believe this crap)

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: December 31, 2012, 01:41:58 PM »

Things you wrap around your stomach that make you thinner.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: December 31, 2012, 01:46:08 PM »

oh man, that's better than I thought

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: December 31, 2012, 03:50:55 PM »
Like ·  · about an hour ago in Overland Park, KS ·
3 people like this.

Josh M* That's my kid!!!!
27 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Mandy S* Where is my money then cash only
26 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Brooke A* It's a girl!!
23 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Josh M* Money for what?
14 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Mandy S* Child support
12 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Josh M* Your a grown ass women.
11 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: December 31, 2012, 04:26:20 PM »

You mean a belt?

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: December 31, 2012, 05:43:11 PM »

You mean a belt?
Maybe anal beads?

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: December 31, 2012, 05:44:52 PM »
^
katdaddy post.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: December 31, 2012, 05:48:24 PM »
^
katdaddy post.
When katdaddy ain't here to do katdaddy things, somebody has to katdaddy on.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: December 31, 2012, 05:55:18 PM »
dob on dobber.