Author Topic: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown  (Read 513069 times)

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #650 on: December 15, 2012, 12:43:23 AM »
I was gonna :dsr: that crap, then saw SD's eek, so I went back and kinda skimmed it.   :jteek:  People have some mumped up views man.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: December 15, 2012, 01:21:24 AM »

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: December 15, 2012, 01:44:50 AM »

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: December 15, 2012, 01:57:47 AM »
Did you know that members of the US armed forces haven't been allowed to fly on Israeli airlines for over 20 yrs?  Something to do with their approach to hijacked flights, I've been led to believe it's very severe.    The Israelis do some crazy stuff man but they're a very unique situation and they don't have a lot of other options.  I know that I would put Israel very highly on a list of countries I wouldn't want to eff with.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: December 15, 2012, 02:12:02 PM »
I was gonna :dsr: that crap, then saw SD's eek, so I went back and kinda skimmed it.   :jteek:  People have some mumped up views man.

I do enjoy that aspect of religion.  Terrible tragedy where a bunch folks died?  Yep, was cause they didn't believe in the stuff I do.  Seems like it didn't have anything to do with that.  Nope, totally about god and religion and stuff.  Huh, seems like your idea of what/who god is pretty terrible; like what a petty awful dick.  Yeah, still sign up and worship or else. :lol:   
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: December 15, 2012, 02:15:13 PM »

I do enjoy that aspect of religion.  Terrible tragedy where a bunch folks died?  Yep, was cause they didn't believe in the stuff I do.  Seems like it didn't have anything to do with that.  Nope, totally about god and religion and stuff.  Huh, seems like your idea of what/who god is pretty terrible; like what a petty awful dick.  Yeah, still sign up and worship or else. :lol:   

Now that I've thought about it, this dude is actually worse than WBC. God didn't have these kids killed because they tolerated gays or to punish america for tolerating gays. He is actually saying these kids were killed by god because they had sin in their hearts. I can't rough ridin' believe it. I need to find out what church he works for so I can be mean to it.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: December 15, 2012, 02:29:52 PM »
welp, puni went ahead and won this thread.  Everyone else is playing for second now.
:adios:

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: December 16, 2012, 10:57:58 AM »
I have always looked up to Obi as a hero. He may have a British accent but he's an American. He's without a doubt a great driver in both NFSW and Forza Horizon. But today he was just like me: seriously saddened by the aweful shooting that happened yesterday. WARNING: Guns are not the problem. People are. But if we all take part in talking to people who are going through some tough times we can pre
vent this from ever happening again. Here's what my friend Obi had to say about the shooting:
 "....good is hard. Bad is always easy." - Clark Kent Superman speaks the truth. In light of the tragedy that happened earlier today, more and more people in our country, including me, are pushing the government to act quickly on gun control so that homicidal shootouts would soon be a thing of the past and we can all live in peace. But, to be honest, it's not just gun control. The world itself is becoming a more and more dangerous place, and with the right mind and right tools, anyone can use anything to kill, and in most cases, this is VERY easy. Decreasing guns won't solve our killing spree problems. There are bombs and other lethal forms of artillery that mad men can use to take people's lives. So, we don't need to just come together to bring up the issues of gun control. We need to come together and offer love, because that is the most important thing. 22 bright and aspiring young children lost their lives because one man, dealing with issues he couldn't fathom, went on ahead and took it out on innocent lives before taking it out on himself. So, if you're down in the dumps, feeling angry at yourself, and need to channel this anger somewhere, CHANNEL ON YOURSELF. There are innocent people in this world that do not have to die because you did something terrible to yourself. Furthermore, it's our job and friends and family to reach out to those who don't have either a friend or a family. So, if you see someone who looks sad, conflicted, lost, angry, REACH OUT TO THEM, Comfort them, and tell them, "Everything is going to be all right." The phrase "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" is very powerful. If we start now, and spread love to everyone we meet, it will flow rapidly like a waterfall.

Love is powerful. Life is precious. DON'T WASTE THEM!

This is Freddy praying for all the families at Sandy Hook and bidding everyone a good night
dnr but it is from our homeboy so I thought I'd share
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: December 16, 2012, 12:28:32 PM »
Winters, I need to help you find the unfriend tab.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: December 16, 2012, 03:28:50 PM »
I read the first sentence and was quite confused.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #660 on: December 16, 2012, 09:08:08 PM »
Over 1.2 million babies will be aborted in the US this year. So on average 3,370 babies are murdered each day.....who is mourning their lives.

Dear God please forgive us!

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: December 16, 2012, 09:19:47 PM »
I read the first sentence and was quite confused.

Well, the dude is apparently friends with eithe Obi Wan or Obi Trice.  Either way, you should stay friends with him because he's pretty awesome.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: December 16, 2012, 09:31:07 PM »
Obi wan - dump him
Obi trice - keep him
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: December 16, 2012, 10:11:41 PM »
Obi wan - dump him
Obi trice - keep him

You trying to say having a buddy with a light saber wouldn't be a good thing?  You could get all mumped up and light saber all sorts of crap, it would be pretty awesome.  Unless someone light sabered an appendage off or something.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: December 17, 2012, 10:18:09 AM »
This Nation is grieving for what happen to sandy hook school and the two Police Officer that was killed the other night, and the childern in china that was stabbed in there school. It's time to get on our knee's like never before I came to tell you the devil has brought his elite army and we have part time Christian on the battlefield it's time to wake up people of God. The devil is not going to win this war. Who is with me? Its war time

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: December 17, 2012, 10:23:48 AM »
Not Good

Well, boys and girls, today the fox is guarding the hen house. The
wolves will be herding the sheep.
Obama appointed two devout Muslims to homeland security posts.
Obama and Janet Napolitano appointed Arif Alikhan, a devout Muslim, as
Assistant Secretary for Policy Development. DHS Secretary Janet
Napolitano swore-in Kareem Shora, a devout Muslim, who was born in
Damascus, Syria, as ADC National Executive Director as a member of the
Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC).
NOTE: Has anyone ever heard a new government official being identified
as a 'devout Catholic," a "devout Jew" or a "devout Protestant"...?
Just wondering.
Devout Muslims being appointed to critical Homeland Security
positions?
Doesn't this make you feel safer already? That should make our home
land much safer, huh!?
Wasn't it "devout Muslim men" who flew planes into U.S. Buildings 10
years ago? Wasn't it a "devout Muslim man" who killed 13 at Fort Hood ?
Please forward this important information to any who cares about the
future of our Country.
This is true...Check snopes
http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/dhs.asp

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: December 17, 2012, 10:24:05 AM »
This Nation is grieving for what happen to sandy hook school and the two Police Officer that was killed the other night, and the childern in china that was stabbed in there school. It's time to get on our knee's like never before I came to tell you the devil has brought his elite army and we have part time Christian on the battlefield it's time to wake up people of God. The devil is not going to win this war. Who is with me? Its war time

ITS WAR TIME

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: December 17, 2012, 10:43:15 AM »

Who are these people, seriously??

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: December 17, 2012, 10:53:14 AM »
What he did was with out a doubt wrong but coming from family were all just as shocked and sad as anyone. RIP to those police officers. RIP to my cousin David. Sending thoughts and prayers to all their families..
  :horrorsurprise:

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: December 17, 2012, 10:59:09 AM »
What he did was with out a doubt wrong but coming from family were all just as shocked and sad as anyone. RIP to those police officers. RIP to my cousin David. Sending thoughts and prayers to all their families..

Nope, no RIP for that scumbag

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: December 17, 2012, 11:14:19 AM »

Nope, no RIP for that scumbag

unless RIP stands for Raped In Prison or something (forgot if he was dead or alive)

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #671 on: December 17, 2012, 11:20:16 AM »
Let me check for updates from my Marcus Garvey/Bob Marley guy. He will make us feel better.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: December 18, 2012, 08:51:26 AM »
O man, big time crazy white trash mom status update dump here. Went to elementary school with this chick, but havent talked to her since 6th grade. She's got one kid and used to always post about the baby daddy...now she is engaged to someone else and just found out she is pregnant... These are all since November

Does anyone know of an obgyn out in olathe?? im not going back to mine they dont even have a sonogram machine in their office! GHETTO lol

Had a really nice two days off with my hubby! hes pretty amazing i havent felt good lately and he takes such great care of me :o) deff totally different Pregnancy then the kadyn....

Why is it that there is only ONE person in this entire world that can get under my skin and say the most horrible things to me And it still hurts me knowing he thinks of me the way he does??? im engaged,having a baby, I HAVE AN AMAZING GUY who DOES everything for me but i still get hurt by someone else! why why why????

WOW thats exactly why im a BRONCOS fan! nothing can EVER be that bad in life where you choose to leave your baby with no mother or father! you get no sympathy from me! my sympathy is with that baby you just selfishly left!

Im so thankful for my baby who will have worked over 70 hrs this week with no days off so that we can get our new house and EVERYTHING else my little heart desires! i love u honey!

Get to go to work with my hubby today and pick out a car to drive to do some shopping!!! thats pretty good when he just started tuesday and their letting me drive a car!

Looking for a new job today! anyone have literally ANYWHERE in OLATHE thats hiring.. i just need something ASAP

Going to take a tour of xenon cosmotology school today! then signing up for classes :) its gonna be a GREAT day

Im SOO thankful for my son kadyn and my fiancee! and im so sick of people not excepting the people i love! I OBVIOUSLY LOVE THEM FOR A REASON! and he loves me so much after all the stupid things ive done! IDC what people say i love you honey!

It irritates me sooo much when i see people on here talking about how drunk they got last night and how drunk their gonna get tonight! umm wheres ur kids that ur suppose to be a mom too?? i have lost alot of time with my son bc the stupid crap ive done! but its made me a better mom, sister, and daughter bc ive lost everything and now im getting it all back! put ur kids first and stop being so selfish! they didnt deserve to come into this world to parents who would rather party 24/7. u wouldnt wanna loose them! trust me!

when you think you know and loved a certain person and then realize their nothing but a fake n liar is kinda depressing! oh well karma will get ya! ~and nooo this isnt about my fiancee! im guy is amazing! :)

Seriously im selling 20 rides on the jo and u can transfer to any other bus without paying. and it has pick up service. 40 bucks or best offer! this thing literally goes to lawrence to wyandott to wornal then olathe! good deal!

Just wrote a paper for court oh wow.. hey hopefully ill be prepared!

IAM ONE WEEK SOBER FROM THE HARDEST DRUG!!! and thats A MAN! Ive gone a week without a text or a phone call or even a thought! I know i can keep this up!

Where did all the soaps go??? u renenber watchin the bold n the beautiful, as the world turns and guiding light with my mom and sister! now its just bold n beautiful dang it

Im beyond annoyed! i cant wait to get my new car so i can stop giving money to people who dont even take me to work when i need it! atleast my broncos are on

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: December 18, 2012, 08:53:03 AM »
lord.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: December 18, 2012, 08:56:16 AM »
LOL, I can't wait until she finally gets her car and then we get the update that she lost it to LoanMax Title Loans.