Author Topic: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown  (Read 529012 times)

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #550 on: December 10, 2012, 01:45:01 PM »
Winters, get your friend to post here so we can ask him some questions to fill in the blanks here.
VHWFIQ....it's Brad.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: December 10, 2012, 01:46:32 PM »
21 years old, lives at home, not in school, no job, no drivers license. considering faking something to get disability.

at this point, wouldn't it be a viable option to just end it all?  the chances that this guy's life gets any better are slim.

21 is still pretty young though. i mean look at me... at one point in my life i was an out of school 19 year old living at home with no car and working at sirloin stockade. now i'm part owner of the second largest kansas state sports message board in the entire world. still way too early to call is what i'm saying.

maybe i'm splitting hairs here, but 19/job/living at home seems ok to me.  21/no job/no license/no school/living at home seems much worse. 

19 is one year out of high school.  sometimes it takes time to "get the ball rolling."  3 years out of high school means that the ball isn't going to roll.

:dunno:

you might be right. because in retrospect, i wasn't just a sirloin stockade employee, i was in charge of opening the entire salad bar. that's pretty heavy weight for a scrappy 19 yr old to be pushing.
You sounded very DITRy. I didn't get that feeling from the above fb post.

yeah. you're probably right dobber. essentially no daris=no salad bar food and that salad bar with all the food on it were a pretty big part of sirloin stockade and their business.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: December 10, 2012, 01:47:42 PM »
Winters, get your friend to post here so we can ask him some questions to fill in the blanks here.
VHWFIQ....it's Brad.

Nope, denied.  If there's one thing Brad knows about, it's identifying and discussing his various disabilities.  VLBIQ there dobbs.  You ask Brad what's wrong with him and you better settle the eff in. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: December 10, 2012, 01:49:40 PM »
Winters, you should send your friend a message suggesting he join the army.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: December 10, 2012, 01:50:39 PM »
VHWFIQ....it's Brad.

Nope, denied.  If there's one thing Brad knows about, it's identifying and discussing his various disabilities.  VLBIQ there dobbs.  You ask Brad what's wrong with him and you better settle the eff in.
:lol: :lol: but  :bang: :bang: at my VLBIQ

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: December 10, 2012, 02:19:22 PM »

What you want to know yo?  The dome piece is primed. 

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: December 10, 2012, 02:22:46 PM »

why does he not have a job?
did he go to college at one point?  if so, why is he no longer attending?
why does he not have a license?  afraid of driving?  or just lazy? (assuming the latter)
parents financial status?

Offline jc_jax

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: December 10, 2012, 02:26:37 PM »
What disability does he intend to fake?
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: December 10, 2012, 02:34:09 PM »
What disability does he intend to fake?

i know a couple of pretty good ones. always in the ol' back pocket just in case.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: December 10, 2012, 02:37:23 PM »
wouldn't be hard to fake a limp or something, but wouldn't you have to have a doctor's note of some sort?

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: December 10, 2012, 02:38:02 PM »

why does he not have a job?
did he go to college at one point?  if so, why is he no longer attending?
why does he not have a license?  afraid of driving?  or just lazy? (assuming the latter)
parents financial status?

Oboma
Dead beat parents won't pay for community college.
Doesn't want the govment tracking him.
Parents could not pay for cc so... 

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: December 10, 2012, 02:40:25 PM »
I think faking a disability would be pretty hard. :dunno:

That's why he should join the army. He could then easily claim PTSD and make a career out of making shitty youtube videos. And if he dies, nobody is really going to miss some dude in his 20s who lives with his parents, has no job, no license, and no schooling.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: December 10, 2012, 05:12:05 PM »
winters, please let me know if your friend decides to green light the small beer party, i'd love to come
you bet.
Winters, you should send your friend a message suggesting he join the army.

you bet.
on it
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: December 10, 2012, 05:23:25 PM »
winters, please let me know if your friend decides to green light the small beer party, i'd love to come

Winters, please let him know I shan't be attending and to stop being such a pud with his parties.  Really says everything about beer that a guy like this chooses it as his alcoholic beverage of choice. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: December 11, 2012, 03:42:15 PM »

Winters, please let him know I shan't be attending and to stop being such a pud with his parties.  Really says everything about beer that a guy like this chooses it as his alcoholic beverage of choice.
I've done this.
I told him to sign up for the board and he responded with "How do I do that"  :blindfold:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: December 11, 2012, 03:43:13 PM »
 :lol:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: December 11, 2012, 03:52:27 PM »
i predict that when/if this guy figures out how to sign up, it will be the fastest register/unregister due to PI in history

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: December 11, 2012, 03:56:02 PM »
i predict that when/if this guy figures out how to sign up, it will be the fastest register/unregister due to PI in history
I hope that is not the case. This guy would be like having our very own leland. I hope nobody PI's him. :crossfingers:

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: December 11, 2012, 04:04:04 PM »
someone thats bored and has free time needs to just make a sock for this guy

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: December 11, 2012, 05:40:33 PM »
I don't understand how a "mom" complains so much on fb about being a single mom of 4 when she is the one that messed up her marriage and had another kid with a different dad and that actually has the child more then she does.. takes care of the child and baths the child, clothes the child, and feeds the child, and still complains.. at least he wants to be around the child often.. most guys out there stick to the normal every other weekend stuff.. SHM at this person big time.. urrggg

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #570 on: December 11, 2012, 07:15:53 PM »
O man, big time crazy white trash mom status update dump here. Went to elementary school with this chick, but havent talked to her since 6th grade. She's got one kid and used to always post about the baby daddy...now she is engaged to someone else and just found out she is pregnant... These are all since November

Does anyone know of an obgyn out in olathe?? im not going back to mine they dont even have a sonogram machine in their office! GHETTO lol

Had a really nice two days off with my hubby! hes pretty amazing i havent felt good lately and he takes such great care of me :o) deff totally different Pregnancy then the kadyn....

Why is it that there is only ONE person in this entire world that can get under my skin and say the most horrible things to me And it still hurts me knowing he thinks of me the way he does??? im engaged,having a baby, I HAVE AN AMAZING GUY who DOES everything for me but i still get hurt by someone else! why why why????

WOW thats exactly why im a BRONCOS fan! nothing can EVER be that bad in life where you choose to leave your baby with no mother or father! you get no sympathy from me! my sympathy is with that baby you just selfishly left!

Im so thankful for my baby who will have worked over 70 hrs this week with no days off so that we can get our new house and EVERYTHING else my little heart desires! i love u honey!

Get to go to work with my hubby today and pick out a car to drive to do some shopping!!! thats pretty good when he just started tuesday and their letting me drive a car!

Looking for a new job today! anyone have literally ANYWHERE in OLATHE thats hiring.. i just need something ASAP

Going to take a tour of xenon cosmotology school today! then signing up for classes :) its gonna be a GREAT day

Im SOO thankful for my son kadyn and my fiancee! and im so sick of people not excepting the people i love! I OBVIOUSLY LOVE THEM FOR A REASON! and he loves me so much after all the stupid things ive done! IDC what people say i love you honey!

It irritates me sooo much when i see people on here talking about how drunk they got last night and how drunk their gonna get tonight! umm wheres ur kids that ur suppose to be a mom too?? i have lost alot of time with my son bc the stupid crap ive done! but its made me a better mom, sister, and daughter bc ive lost everything and now im getting it all back! put ur kids first and stop being so selfish! they didnt deserve to come into this world to parents who would rather party 24/7. u wouldnt wanna loose them! trust me!

when you think you know and loved a certain person and then realize their nothing but a fake n liar is kinda depressing! oh well karma will get ya! ~and nooo this isnt about my fiancee! im guy is amazing! :)

Seriously im selling 20 rides on the jo and u can transfer to any other bus without paying. and it has pick up service. 40 bucks or best offer! this thing literally goes to lawrence to wyandott to wornal then olathe! good deal!

Just wrote a paper for court oh wow.. hey hopefully ill be prepared!

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: December 11, 2012, 07:50:56 PM »
why the eff are you facebook friends with someone you haven't talked to since 6th grade?  she gives you great material and all, but i just don't get it.   :dunno:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #572 on: December 11, 2012, 07:57:00 PM »
I don't understand how a "mom" complains so much on fb about being a single mom of 4 when she is the one that messed up her marriage and had another kid with a different dad and that actually has the child more then she does.. takes care of the child and baths the child, clothes the child, and feeds the child, and still complains.. at least he wants to be around the child often.. most guys out there stick to the normal every other weekend stuff.. SHM at this person big time.. urrggg

Oh man, post the single "mom's" responses.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #573 on: December 11, 2012, 08:09:15 PM »
why the eff are you facebook friends with someone you haven't talked to since 6th grade?  she gives you great material and all, but i just don't get it.   :dunno:

Seems like a great reason. I've got a few of those types just for laughs.
:adios:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: December 11, 2012, 08:21:04 PM »
I never wanted that last one to end.  Especially when her car salesman fiancé gave her a loner from the lot.