Author Topic: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown  (Read 513161 times)

Offline JohnCurrie is Weird/Gross

• Combo-Fan
  • Miss You Angel
    • View Profile
Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #525 on: November 19, 2012, 08:38:11 AM »
 :facepalm:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: November 19, 2012, 11:38:53 AM »
It's been quite the opposite in my experience.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: November 20, 2012, 10:36:33 PM »
Don't be Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) you guys.

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: November 24, 2012, 10:44:11 AM »
Pandora linken park radio people watching with a little titos vodka at oak park mall ;)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: November 24, 2012, 11:27:11 AM »
Titos vodka is pretty elite, the rest is  :dunno:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: November 24, 2012, 11:32:28 AM »
Pandora linken park radio people watching with a little titos vodka at oak park mall ;)

i'm not exactly sure where the missing comma was supposed to be, but i'm in favor of shoptails if that's what they're implying

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: November 24, 2012, 07:04:09 PM »

Man, I don't even know what to say about this guy.  The mental image is both creepy and hilarious.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #532 on: December 02, 2012, 11:21:11 AM »
Kids who hunt, fish and trap don't deal steal or murder.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: December 09, 2012, 10:27:07 AM »
I've been thinking about ways to excape my parents house and to finally live out on my own. I still don't have a job as some of you guys know. Lawnmowing is a job by itself but I can't expect to live on that for the rest of my life. Then both my grandfather and one of my friends told me that the only way outta my house would be to sign up for disability. The thing Im mostly concerned about is how much would I make being on it and can I still mow lawns around here in St.Marys after signing up? Other things I'm trying to figure out would be that since I'm 21 yrs old can I sign up by myself w/o my parents signature and can I sign out of it at any point in time? And finally how long would it take to accept an application? If you think you know the answers to any of these questions please comment. Im hoping to move out of my house a few days after Christmas as I am ultimately upset by how lazy my parents have been acting towards me. There's no jobs av
ailable here in town and I don't have a means of transportation since I have no permit or licence to drive a vehicle. And sorry guys but if Im going to sign up for disability then I probably won't be able to afford to bring in any girls into my appartment but maybe I'll have a small beer party every couple of months if I can afford it of course. :) One friend did say I could live in a appartment connected to an old house but thats up the owners. But then if I do sign up for disability my other friend will be able to help me out. He might even decide to move in with me. :D But anyway like I said if anyone can answer any of the questions above please comment below or maybe give your opinions on what I should do besides signing up for disability.
:popcorn:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #534 on: December 09, 2012, 10:31:39 AM »
What kind of disability would you say your friend has?

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: December 09, 2012, 11:19:45 AM »
weirdo disease

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: December 09, 2012, 11:26:07 AM »
That post screams of mental disability.  If not, wow

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: December 09, 2012, 11:28:36 AM »
weirdo disease

I bet a lot of girls are gonna be upset about not being able to hang at his new place.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: December 09, 2012, 11:46:38 AM »
weirdo disease

I bet a lot of girls are gonna be upset about not being able to hang at his new place.
they'll be sad, no doubt.

Obi inspires me but the thing is Im not in college. However, if you are in college then read this. You might feel inspired yourself:
 "Life is full of surprises. All we need to do is discover them. Staying cooped up in your room reading books, watching TV, etc. is not how you experience life, especially not in College. I know it's Finals time and the only thing we'll ever think to do over these next 6 days is study, finish projects, and complete essays, but soon these will be over, and a new semester will begin. Once we get there, don't start it off by sitting and room and doing nothing. Get out there! Meet new people! See new things! Explore new horizons! Anything is possible! Life is full of excitements. Don't waste it!"
 This is Freddy bidding you all goodnight!
 P.S. Freddy Beatz is Obi's DJamer name.
 Note: He posted this status 30 min after my status about possibly signing up for a disability. He probably saw my long status and there's a clue within his status from above that indicates that he could've saw my status. It's like the lottery if he notices my status since he has soo many friends. I mean the odds are like 1/1000 of a chance. :/
another gem

Online highway61

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: December 09, 2012, 12:02:45 PM »
I've been thinking about ways to excape my parents house and to finally live out on my own. I still don't have a job as some of you guys know. Lawnmowing is a job by itself but I can't expect to live on that for the rest of my life. Then both my grandfather and one of my friends told me that the only way outta my house would be to sign up for disability. The thing Im mostly concerned about is how much would I make being on it and can I still mow lawns around here in St.Marys after signing up? Other things I'm trying to figure out would be that since I'm 21 yrs old can I sign up by myself w/o my parents signature and can I sign out of it at any point in time? And finally how long would it take to accept an application? If you think you know the answers to any of these questions please comment. Im hoping to move out of my house a few days after Christmas as I am ultimately upset by how lazy my parents have been acting towards me. There's no jobs av
ailable here in town and I don't have a means of transportation since I have no permit or licence to drive a vehicle. And sorry guys but if Im going to sign up for disability then I probably won't be able to afford to bring in any girls into my appartment but maybe I'll have a small beer party every couple of months if I can afford it of course. :) One friend did say I could live in a appartment connected to an old house but thats up the owners. But then if I do sign up for disability my other friend will be able to help me out. He might even decide to move in with me. :D But anyway like I said if anyone can answer any of the questions above please comment below or maybe give your opinions on what I should do besides signing up for disability.

Is this person a member of the cult?  I'm going to go ahead and guess the answer is yes.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #540 on: December 09, 2012, 02:22:02 PM »

Is this person a member of the cult?  I'm going to go ahead and guess the answer is yes.
lol, yeah

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: December 10, 2012, 12:11:12 PM »
21 years old, lives at home, not in school, no job, no drivers license. considering faking something to get disability.

at this point, wouldn't it be a viable option to just end it all?  the chances that this guy's life gets any better are slim.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: December 10, 2012, 12:39:42 PM »
21 years old, lives at home, not in school, no job, no drivers license. considering faking something to get disability.

at this point, wouldn't it be a viable option to just end it all?  the chances that this guy's life gets any better are slim.
He prolly hates Ke$ha, too.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: December 10, 2012, 12:43:17 PM »

21 is still pretty young though. i mean look at me... at one point in my life i was an out of school 19 year old living at home with no car and working at sirloin stockade. now i'm part owner of the second largest kansas state sports message board in the entire world. still way too early to call is what i'm saying.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: December 10, 2012, 01:23:35 PM »

21 is still pretty young though. i mean look at me... at one point in my life i was an out of school 19 year old living at home with no car and working at sirloin stockade. now i'm part owner of the second largest kansas state sports message board in the entire world. still way too early to call is what i'm saying.

maybe i'm splitting hairs here, but 19/job/living at home seems ok to me.  21/no job/no license/no school/living at home seems much worse. 

19 is one year out of high school.  sometimes it takes time to "get the ball rolling."  3 years out of high school means that the ball isn't going to roll.

:dunno:

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: December 10, 2012, 01:39:13 PM »

maybe i'm splitting hairs here, but 19/job/living at home seems ok to me.  21/no job/no license/no school/living at home seems much worse. 

19 is one year out of high school.  sometimes it takes time to "get the ball rolling."  3 years out of high school means that the ball isn't going to roll.

you might be right. because in retrospect, i wasn't just a sirloin stockade employee, i was in charge of opening the entire salad bar. that's pretty heavy weight for a scrappy 19 yr old to be pushing.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: December 10, 2012, 01:40:56 PM »
winters, please let me know if your friend decides to green light the small beer party, i'd love to come

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: December 10, 2012, 01:41:42 PM »

you might be right. because in retrospect, i wasn't just a sirloin stockade employee, i was in charge of opening the entire salad bar. that's pretty heavy weight for a scrappy 19 yr old to be pushing.
You sounded very DITRy. I didn't get that feeling from the above fb post.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: December 10, 2012, 01:42:58 PM »

yeah, this kid doesn't even know if he can sign a legal document without his mom (he's 21!).

no way he could open a salad bar.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: December 10, 2012, 01:43:45 PM »
Winters, get your friend to post here so we can ask him some questions to fill in the blanks here.