Author Topic: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown  (Read 513164 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #500 on: November 10, 2012, 11:46:44 AM »
lol oh man

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #501 on: November 10, 2012, 11:55:25 AM »
I just learned Obama's wedding ring has "no god but allah" inscribed into it

Please ask for a link, i would love to know the source.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: November 10, 2012, 12:04:07 PM »
does anyone else have people from their hometown that are constantly hocking their used crap on facebook?  Like this morning, a girl went to HS with is selling a used baby formula bottle for $1, 2 canisters of formula (1 still sealed...), and a pair of jean shorts.  Never-ending digital garage sale or something, I guess.  my hometown is very WT, so I shouldn't be surprised.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: November 10, 2012, 01:24:30 PM »

:sdeek:

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: November 11, 2012, 08:27:27 PM »
kickin it in rehab. Real crap on a bitch
  :horrorsurprise:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: November 11, 2012, 08:53:40 PM »
[quoteK-State is now No. 1 in the BCS Standings. EMAW![/quote]

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: November 12, 2012, 04:35:52 PM »
i won't pretend to understand how the farm subsidies stuff works, but a dude I know just finished building a huge multi-million dollar mansion and according to that site he has recieved nearly a million since 1995.

makes me kinda  :curse: but only because he's a d-bag.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: November 12, 2012, 04:39:01 PM »
oh man, this one was just posted.

It is actually laughable the Media today. It is not even remotely objective or concerned with truth. The only one that you can count on is Fox News. I don't know who is more involved in cover ups between CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC and CNN. They might as well just consolidate resources and save money.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: November 12, 2012, 04:57:57 PM »
oh man, this one was just posted.

It is actually laughable the Media today. It is not even remotely objective or concerned with truth. The only one that you can count on is Fox News. I don't know who is more involved in cover ups between CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC and CNN. They might as well just consolidate resources and save money.

:lol:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: November 12, 2012, 10:47:31 PM »
not from my hometown, but goddam:

Day 12: I am thankful for Xooma products and what they have done for my health and well being.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: November 12, 2012, 10:57:43 PM »
does anyone else have people from their hometown that are constantly hocking their used crap on facebook?  Like this morning, a girl went to HS with is selling a used baby formula bottle for $1, 2 canisters of formula (1 still sealed...), and a pair of jean shorts.  Never-ending digital garage sale or something, I guess.  my hometown is very WT, so I shouldn't be surprised.

Had this happen a few days ago. Seller obviously has no respect for Facebook.  :shakesfist:

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: November 12, 2012, 11:21:30 PM »

Had this happen a few days ago. Seller obviously has no respect for Facebook.  :shakesfist:

You got any pics of the jorts?  i figure this is a good time of the year to add to my collection.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: November 13, 2012, 02:22:04 PM »

You got any pics of the jorts?  i figure this is a good time of the year to add to my collection.

off season prices are def the way to buy. good thinking.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: November 13, 2012, 04:11:20 PM »
i won't pretend to understand how the farm subsidies stuff works, but a dude I know just finished building a huge multi-million dollar mansion and according to that site he has recieved nearly a million since 1995.

makes me kinda  :curse: but only because he's a d-bag.

He probably has a corporation that has raked in an additional $2-3 million on top of that.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: November 13, 2012, 06:01:41 PM »
Day 13: I'm believing for and thanking God in advance for my future husband. I prayed for you and us this morning. I'm thankful for what God is doing in you that I cannot see right now. I'm thankful for the man He is calling you to be! P.S. I'm so excited for the day He reveals to me who you are...I love you already! :) <3

I had to laugh, she's not even dating anyone.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #515 on: November 13, 2012, 06:04:42 PM »
Day 13: I'm believing for and thanking God in advance for my future husband. I prayed for you and us this morning. I'm thankful for what God is doing in you that I cannot see right now. I'm thankful for the man He is calling you to be! P.S. I'm so excited for the day He reveals to me who you are...I love you already! :) <3

Holy Christ.

What if it's fanning?

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: November 13, 2012, 06:09:29 PM »

Holy Christ.

What if it's fanning?

She's going to need to pray harder, heyoooooooooo

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: November 14, 2012, 04:50:53 PM »

Offline Unruly

• Oh so Unruly.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: November 14, 2012, 04:52:18 PM »

:sdeek:

Holy crap I'm friends with Chris too.

LOL I saw that post and was like  :sdeek: as well
:dance:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: November 14, 2012, 10:27:57 PM »
I'm pretty sure every farmer says they're against subsidies, but they all end up at the ASCS office and cashing their checks every year somehow and I've never known of one to actively campaign against them (like Felix's dad),

FSA?  And you're crazy if you think that it's the majority of farmers who receive direct subsidies.  But I digress since this isn't the Birther Pit.

no, ASCS and I don't know of a single farmer that doesn't receive direct subsidies...and I basically knew nobody but farmers for the first 18 years of my life.
If you think you know a farmer who didn't take a subsidy, you can check it out here: http://farm.ewg.org/
EDIT: In case you get lost, try this one that takes you directly to the search function: http://farm.ewg.org/search.php?fips=20000&regionname=Kansas

Holy crap, my immediate family is into the tax payers for almost a million since 1995  :surprised: :kstategrad:

My fam is #1 in their town for $900k+. :ksugrad:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: November 15, 2012, 07:01:33 AM »

:cry:

I know the people from the story.  Dad was a real dick.  Turns out he molested a bunch of kids from the community over like twenty years time, but nobody knew until after he had already died from giving up his heart.  Now everybody calls the kid pedoheart. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: November 15, 2012, 07:56:21 AM »
there's prolly a squawk bizzaro thread like this that's absolutely stuffed with my KState posts followed by hundreds of  :rolleyes:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: November 15, 2012, 08:34:25 AM »

:cry:

I know the people from the story.  Dad was a real dick.  Turns out he molested a bunch of kids from the community over like twenty years time, but nobody knew until after he had already died from giving up his heart.  Now everybody calls the kid pedoheart.

child heart doesn't make any sense though.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: November 15, 2012, 09:48:54 AM »
I'm pretty sure every farmer says they're against subsidies, but they all end up at the ASCS office and cashing their checks every year somehow and I've never known of one to actively campaign against them (like Felix's dad),

FSA?  And you're crazy if you think that it's the majority of farmers who receive direct subsidies.  But I digress since this isn't the Birther Pit.

no, ASCS and I don't know of a single farmer that doesn't receive direct subsidies...and I basically knew nobody but farmers for the first 18 years of my life.
If you think you know a farmer who didn't take a subsidy, you can check it out here: http://farm.ewg.org/
EDIT: In case you get lost, try this one that takes you directly to the search function: http://farm.ewg.org/search.php?fips=20000&regionname=Kansas

Holy crap, my immediate family is into the tax payers for almost a million since 1995  :surprised: :kstategrad:

My fam is #1 in their town for $900k+. :ksugrad:

The #1 family in my town for well over $1 million also managed to get their kids on the reduced  lunch prices at school.