Author Topic: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown  (Read 513275 times)

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #450 on: November 07, 2012, 12:50:33 PM »
Im always thankful 4 living n the gr8est country n the world!The place that gave my family a chance 2 educate & raise its children n freedom

Frank Martin is from your hometown?! :runaway:
:adios:

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #451 on: November 07, 2012, 01:17:12 PM »
I pictured gang members huddled around a tv rejoicing that they could finally smoke pot, myself

With emotional hugs and high fives that linger and turn into intense hand holding.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: November 07, 2012, 01:52:10 PM »
Sounds like none of you guys have family members that are gang members. :dubious:

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: November 07, 2012, 02:08:58 PM »
Just the older ones
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: November 07, 2012, 08:21:57 PM »
I have a pretty crazy TCU/K-State Facebook conversation I would love to post but it's my wife's boss and I'm afraid that she will find that I reposted it by doing a search.

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: November 07, 2012, 09:08:40 PM »
I have a pretty crazy TCU/K-State Facebook conversation I would love to post but it's my wife's boss and I'm afraid that she will find that I reposted it by doing a search.

PM me.  Delete your post.  I'll post PM.  I'll delete this post.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: November 08, 2012, 11:19:13 AM »
I know quite a few people in my parent's demographic that would totally smoke if it were legal. Responsibly of course.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: November 08, 2012, 11:32:44 AM »
I know quite a few people in my parent's demographic that would totally smoke if it were legal. Responsibly of course.

I know quite a few people in my parent's demographic that totally smoke even though it's illegal. Responsibly of course.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: November 08, 2012, 11:33:06 AM »

I know quite a few people in my parent's demographic that totally smoke even though it's illegal. Responsibly of course.

my parents smoke. :dunno:

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: November 08, 2012, 11:37:47 AM »

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: November 08, 2012, 11:40:39 AM »
This guy is not a FB friend, but he is the "economic development director" for the tiny rural county where I grew up:

As someone who believes strongly in the concepts put forth by the founders of this wonderful country of limited government, personal freedom, and personal responsibility, I did all I could to try and inform others of the failings of the current administration.

I really do understand that the demographics are changing and people are being educated in a manner much different than I was and now loo
k at government in a much different light than I do. They want government to take care of their every need and are willing to forego the personal responsibility and freedom that I cherish.

I do understand that the People have spoken and the die is cast.

Now my personal efforts will be to try to protect me and my family from the resulting effects of this election. The most urgent one is the economy which I believe will now become a nightmare for most people of the country and the world. Companies will not be hiring workers, Investors will not be taking risks, Loans will not be made, Faith in our currency will drop here at home and abroad.

I am saddened by what the election of last night will bring to my beloved country.

And of course shitloads of government subsidized farmers like the crap out of it. :facepalm:

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: November 08, 2012, 12:36:17 PM »

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: November 08, 2012, 03:03:50 PM »
This guy is not a FB friend, but he is the "economic development director" for the tiny rural county where I grew up:

As someone who believes strongly in the concepts put forth by the founders of this wonderful country of limited government, personal freedom, and personal responsibility, I did all I could to try and inform others of the failings of the current administration.

I really do understand that the demographics are changing and people are being educated in a manner much different than I was and now loo
k at government in a much different light than I do. They want government to take care of their every need and are willing to forego the personal responsibility and freedom that I cherish.

Now my personal efforts will be to try to protect me and my family from the resulting effects of this election. The most urgent one is the economy which I believe will now become a nightmare for most people of the country and the world. Companies will not be hiring workers, Investors will not be taking risks, Loans will not be made, Faith in our currency will drop here at home and abroad.

I am saddened by what the election of last night will bring to my beloved country.

And of course shitloads of government subsidized farmers like the crap out of it. :facepalm:

This cracks my crap up. They sure love bitching about welfare, but god forbid you bring up their farm subsidies.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: November 08, 2012, 04:23:22 PM »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: November 08, 2012, 04:25:08 PM »

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: November 08, 2012, 07:16:51 PM »
Obama will do everything he can to make weed illegal again in those states

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: November 09, 2012, 10:12:21 AM »
I want to add ground up flaxseed to my oatmeal, but the calorie content is too high.

just made me laugh for some reason.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: November 09, 2012, 10:14:08 AM »

you dorks realize he is more aggressive in the drug war than W was don't you?

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: November 09, 2012, 11:46:13 AM »

I keep hearing this, but i find it somewhat at odds with his directive to the DOJ regarding action in states that have legalized medical marijuana...

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: November 09, 2012, 12:12:32 PM »
Okay, I'll bite. 
Gay rights, women's rights, and this bald eagle mother rough rider. And some weed, who?

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: November 09, 2012, 12:25:06 PM »

This cracks my crap up. They sure love bitching about welfare, but god forbid you bring up their farm subsidies.

One thing I super love about my conservative rancher/farmer dad is that he hates subsidies and actively campaigns against them. "Why would Lebron and Kobe want the rest of the league to be able to use flubber?"

Also, he lives for recessions. They are "an opportunity to excel" and "thin out the herd".

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: November 09, 2012, 12:32:24 PM »

One thing I super love about my conservative rancher/farmer dad is that he hates subsidies and actively campaigns against them. "Why would Lebron and Kobe want the rest of the league to be able to use flubber?"

Also, he lives for recessions. They are "an opportunity to excel" and "thin out the herd".
[/quote]
felix, you are killing it today. I think it is crazy to think that all farmers are for subsidies. They are not. Some of you will think this is way off topic, but I think it is similar to rex's point in that some farmers hate GMO's (ie. RoundUp Ready), as this technology has helped some pretty crappy farmers be "good" farmers.
ftr, I am from a farm family and I am against subsidies. I think I'd like felix's dad.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: November 09, 2012, 12:34:22 PM »
He is a good dude. With his background, I have no idea how he didn't end up racist and illiterate.

Oh, wait. He's :kstategrad:

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: November 09, 2012, 12:41:49 PM »
I keep hearing this, but i find it somewhat at odds with his directive to the DOJ regarding action in states that have legalized medical marijuana...

the thing is, he ignored his own directive.  read this article, it's really informative  http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/obamas-war-on-pot-20120216

california felt the brunt of his hypocrisy

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: November 09, 2012, 12:49:24 PM »

Raids on medical marijuana dispensaries in California by the DEA have skyrocketed under Obama.

http://reason.com/blog/2012/09/13/why-is-the-dea-hiding-raids
http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/2011/oct/14/dea_raids_california_colorado_me

Violence against nonviolent citizens escalates

http://reason.com/blog/2012/05/20/a-report-from-obamas-humane-drug-war-my

But its ok because he makes cute videos with Harold and Kumar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=h7O_ADbgQ8k#!