Author Topic: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown  (Read 513056 times)

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #425 on: November 07, 2012, 07:57:48 AM »
Everything I know about Mormons, I learned from Big Love.

Oral is Moral.

Fun fact: intel agencies and the foreign service LOVE them some Mormons. Like, actively recruit them. There's tons here and they are all hilariously huge.

They are a large people.  The Clydesdales of Caucasians.

They're like the physical equivalent of the Ashkenazi.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #426 on: November 07, 2012, 07:59:08 AM »
They don't drink, don't get caught up in immoral situations (read: impervious to blackmail) and they all have foreign experience and language skills. They're like a farm system. Also, incredibly great around the office. Like fill up the coffee pot and pitch in for office happy hour stuff. I'm a big fan.

Yeah, they're really pretty great except when I'm staying with them and have to drive to 7-11 to get a coffee or when I'm with them at a Nats game and it's 95 degrees and I just want a beer or when they start dropping slightly racist bombs.

Another brother in law speaks Mandarin and works in supply chain management...for a company that only works with domestic suppliers.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #427 on: November 07, 2012, 07:59:56 AM »
Facebook post from my brother:

So, is it bad that the first txt messages I received today are both from my parents asking if I was "moving back to Colorado"? They know me well, lol.

:thumbs:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #428 on: November 07, 2012, 08:02:04 AM »
lol saul

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: November 07, 2012, 08:27:59 AM »
emawmeister had some really cute stuff about how he was begging his parents to move to switzerland, but it looks like he deleted it.  :embarrassed:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: November 07, 2012, 08:28:24 AM »
emawmeister had some really cute stuff about how he was begging his parents to move to switzerland, but it looks like he deleted it.  :embarrassed:

:lol:

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: November 07, 2012, 09:00:33 AM »
I'd rather take a shower at Penn State than vote for Obama.

:sdeek:
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: November 07, 2012, 09:01:21 AM »
They don't drink, don't get caught up in immoral situations (read: impervious to blackmail) and they all have foreign experience and language skills. They're like a farm system. Also, incredibly great around the office. Like fill up the coffee pot and pitch in for office happy hour stuff. I'm a big fan.

That is some interesting info.  Thanks felix rex. :thumbs:
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline JohnCurrie is Weird/Gross

• Combo-Fan
  • Miss You Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: November 07, 2012, 09:16:39 AM »
How can a guy win the popular vote by more than a million and lose the electoral?! Here's how; there are a couple worthless, homo lovin, welfare for everyone, dumbshits that doesnt care how their state voted and do what ever they want and f#cks the rest of the country out of an actual deserving candidate. Might as well stamp "MADE IN CHINA" on our ass' now.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: November 07, 2012, 09:18:03 AM »
 :sdeek:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: November 07, 2012, 09:24:58 AM »
How can a guy win the popular vote by more than a million and lose the electoral?! Here's how; there are a couple worthless, homo lovin, welfare for everyone, dumbshits that doesnt care how their state voted and do what ever they want and f#cks the rest of the country out of an actual deserving candidate. Might as well stamp "MADE IN CHINA" on our ass' now.

Instant credibility.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: November 07, 2012, 10:42:27 AM »

Yeah, they're really pretty great except when I'm staying with them and have to drive to 7-11 to get a coffee or when I'm with them at a Nats game and it's 95 degrees and I just want a beer or when they start dropping slightly racist bombs.

Another brother in law speaks Mandarin and works in supply chain management...for a company that only works with domestic suppliers.

I like when a new one shows up and maybe he drinks hot chocolate and maybe the other ones think that's sort of pushing it and maybe get a little suspicious about him because he drank a rough ridin' hot chocolate and then get all testy when you ask "so caffeine is on in chocolate?" It's adorable.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: November 07, 2012, 11:20:52 AM »

I like when a new one shows up and maybe he drinks hot chocolate and maybe the other ones think that's sort of pushing it and maybe get a little suspicious about him because he drank a rough ridin' hot chocolate and then get all testy when you ask "so caffeine is on in chocolate?" It's adorable.

Yeah, whoever said there aren't "degrees of Mormons" is completely wrong. My mother-in-law drinks diet coke by the rough ridin' gallon. And then constantly talks about how it's a vice and has for the last 10 years or so.

Offline Poonhound69

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: November 07, 2012, 11:43:03 AM »
Do you know how to keep a Mormon from drinking all of your beer?

Invite two of them

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: November 07, 2012, 12:07:07 PM »
Great. Colorado passed 64 and now marijuana will be legalized. Fantastic. As though we didn't have enough problems teaching our kids, now they'll be able to get high with their older family and gang members MUCH easier. Thanks, Colorado. I appreciate your idiocy. *End of rant*

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: November 07, 2012, 12:08:35 PM »
Great. Colorado passed 64 and now marijuana will be legalized. Fantastic. As though we didn't have enough problems teaching our kids, now they'll be able to get high with their older family and gang members MUCH easier. Thanks, Colorado. I appreciate your idiocy. *End of rant*

somehow i doubt that is really the end of rant

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: November 07, 2012, 12:08:43 PM »

lol wut. if anyone's getting high it's usually the older members of my family...well, and gang members of course.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: November 07, 2012, 12:13:27 PM »
I pictured gang members huddled around a tv rejoicing that they could finally smoke pot, myself

Offline MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: November 07, 2012, 12:13:38 PM »
I wish i had a dime for every time Gramps got busted taking g-bomb in the bathroom during family holidays...

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: November 07, 2012, 12:14:16 PM »

DOES.  NOT.  COMPUTE.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: November 07, 2012, 12:15:12 PM »
Im always thankful 4 living n the gr8est country n the world!The place that gave my family a chance 2 educate & raise its children n freedom

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: November 07, 2012, 12:18:23 PM »
I wish i had a dime for every time Gramps got busted taking g-bomb in the bathroom during family holidays...

My grandparents are dead (except for Grandma!  Love you grandma!  See you Friday!), but 3/4ths of my sons Grandparents are alive.  And I'm guessing that 2/3 will probably smoke it if its legal.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: November 07, 2012, 12:26:04 PM »

My grandparents are dead (except for Grandma!  Love you grandma!  See you Friday!), but 3/4ths of my sons Grandparents are alive.  And I'm guessing that 2/3 will probably smoke it if its legal.

and gang members

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: November 07, 2012, 12:32:39 PM »

and gang members

well right, I mean that is obvs.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: November 07, 2012, 12:39:40 PM »
Im always thankful 4 living n the gr8est country n the world!The place that gave my family a chance 2 educate & raise its children n freedom

oh man