Author Topic: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown  (Read 528981 times)

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #275 on: October 25, 2012, 10:40:01 AM »
guess where i'm going for vacation if Amendment 64 (2012) is passed in Colorado? DENVER, BABY! DENVER! the new Amsterdam of America!!

:bong:
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 25, 2012, 10:41:24 AM »
Hate shady ass people who say there ur friends but r only there whn they need or want something from u.... --at Home Depot

:confused:
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 25, 2012, 10:51:04 AM »
guess where i'm going for vacation if Amendment 64 (2012) is passed in Colorado? DENVER, BABY! DENVER! the new Amsterdam of America!!

:bong:

tell him about california

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 25, 2012, 05:12:15 PM »
Also posted by Denver pot guy -- "rough ridin' electric bills over $50! winter bills expected to be well over $100! i'm rough ridin' poor but the county untility assistance program only assists the old and people with kids. what the eff!?"

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 26, 2012, 01:19:27 PM »
Sometimes I feel that with all of the left wing, right wing crap, peoples unwillingness to try to cooperate and work together, and radical Facebook posts that we're only a step away from being a Middle Eastern country.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 26, 2012, 01:23:58 PM »
Hate shady ass people who say there ur friends but r only there whn they need or want something from u.... --at Home Depot

lol wut

Offline reidrolled

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 26, 2012, 01:32:49 PM »
"Twitter friends, let's tag are photos with #arkalalah so we can see them this year"......... Arkalalah is the worst BTW

Offline jc_jax

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 26, 2012, 09:35:38 PM »
"Twitter friends, let's tag are photos with #arkalalah so we can see them this year"......... Arkalalah is the worst BTW

:dubious:
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 28, 2012, 03:08:18 PM »

Shady fake ass ppl need to be punched right in the face!! Omg!! y can't ppl just be real for a change!!?? ready to be done with this town and away from these stupid ppl!!

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 28, 2012, 09:35:45 PM »

Shady fake ass ppl need to be punched right in the face!! Omg!! y can't ppl just be real for a change!!?? ready to be done with this town and away from these stupid ppl!!  --At Menards

FYP.

Online MeatSauce

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: October 28, 2012, 09:38:19 PM »
i just walked halfway from sabetha to seneca to give my kids a ride home...that is the things i do for my KIDS....im done with the bullshit of not having someone that wants to help....i think im done with the bullshit...

then gf fires back...
  i help u constantly so idk what ur talking about u havent wortked the whole 5 months we been together i provide everything for u and i bought every thing in that kids room I let u use my car my gas my money to go to seneca and get ur kids all the time.....and the one time i honestly can not afford for u to use my car to go take ur kids home u blow up on me and treat me like ive never done crap for u.....im sorry I am not made of money but guess what u aint either and ive still stuck with you thru thick and thin and u treat me like this....how many other women out there would take on a guy who has nothing and wont get a job and treat his two kids good and do what she can for them....u can talk all the crap u want about no help but what u need to do is man up pay ur baby mama for the kids u had and take responsibility for ur own crap and quit blaming everyone else for your problems......ur just lucky u have such a good family thats helped u out this much and this far

bf's bro comes along...
u put her on blast. ur my big bro but she is spittin real crap. together lets het out of this hump so you two can make this work. YOU TWO ARE GOOD FOR EACHOTHER. Lets get over thia speedbump bro. ill b here for ya every step of the way!. XXXX ik ud never hear this from me but your absolutely rite.  i would always back BRO up and not even step on your shoes...u work two jobs and do support your love. a lil help is needed. And BRO will get there. he had such a good head on his sholders.. and is literally one of the nicest persons ik. ladies mature faster than us malrs. u have kept your patience and i really have a much greater amount of respect for you! you do what needs to be done. and help C man soo much!. jus keep your head and trust me cody willbpull pull out of this. jus judging on how he talkes about you and how creeperlike ;) your are twords him. YOU TWO ARE ONE OF THE BEST COUPLES ik...welll besides me and my meat. we have a pretty legit relation its jus sumtimes i feel he jus uses me for sex

bf's mother has had enough.
Well I'm putting my two cents in and whoever don't like it then eff the he'll off first off I agree XXX needs a job but I don't know how many times I have given you both money for gas to go party and get it to work and I have a job but seldom get paid for the work that I do and they are not my kids but they are my grandchildren and I would die for them he comes with a built in package it's not just him he has two kids and it seems like sher finds gas money to bring them here all I know is I wash my rough ridin' hands and I'm done helping others out also things is going to change at this motel and whoever don't like it get the eff out I don't care this will no longer be a flop house you pay then you can stay!!!!!!! Sorry

gf
U need to stop helping and i have never asked for money and ive told cody not to ask....and im not tryin to make u mad but u enable him not to work by helping him too.....i do it to but it has to stop so hell do things himself....and yea his kids come with him but i am not financially responsible for them....he is......so if i choose to give them a room by beds and stuff that's me helping but its not my responsibility to do so....and when i can i help and when i cant i don't have to......he needs to man up

i think there's like 5+ young children involved in this entire thing....and these types of exchanges take place on a weekly, sometimes daily basis.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: October 28, 2012, 09:43:31 PM »
How did he give the kids a ride home if he was walking?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 29, 2012, 09:14:32 AM »
i just walked halfway from sabetha to seneca to give my kids a ride home...that is the things i do for my KIDS....im done with the bullshit of not having someone that wants to help....i think im done with the bullshit...

then gf fires back...
  i help u constantly so idk what ur talking about u havent wortked the whole 5 months we been together i provide everything for u and i bought every thing in that kids room I let u use my car my gas my money to go to seneca and get ur kids all the time.....and the one time i honestly can not afford for u to use my car to go take ur kids home u blow up on me and treat me like ive never done crap for u.....im sorry I am not made of money but guess what u aint either and ive still stuck with you thru thick and thin and u treat me like this....how many other women out there would take on a guy who has nothing and wont get a job and treat his two kids good and do what she can for them....u can talk all the crap u want about no help but what u need to do is man up pay ur baby mama for the kids u had and take responsibility for ur own crap and quit blaming everyone else for your problems......ur just lucky u have such a good family thats helped u out this much and this far

bf's bro comes along...
u put her on blast. ur my big bro but she is spittin real crap. together lets het out of this hump so you two can make this work. YOU TWO ARE GOOD FOR EACHOTHER. Lets get over thia speedbump bro. ill b here for ya every step of the way!. XXXX ik ud never hear this from me but your absolutely rite.  i would always back BRO up and not even step on your shoes...u work two jobs and do support your love. a lil help is needed. And BRO will get there. he had such a good head on his sholders.. and is literally one of the nicest persons ik. ladies mature faster than us malrs. u have kept your patience and i really have a much greater amount of respect for you! you do what needs to be done. and help C man soo much!. jus keep your head and trust me cody willbpull pull out of this. jus judging on how he talkes about you and how creeperlike ;) your are twords him. YOU TWO ARE ONE OF THE BEST COUPLES ik...welll besides me and my meat. we have a pretty legit relation its jus sumtimes i feel he jus uses me for sex

Well I'm putting my two cents in and whoever don't like it then eff the he'll off first off I agree XXX needs a job but I don't know how many times I have given you both money for gas to go party and get it to work and I have a job but seldom get paid for the work that I do and they are not my kids but they are my grandchildren and I would die for them he comes with a built in package it's not just him he has two kids and it seems like sher finds gas money to bring them here all I know is I wash my rough ridin' hands and I'm done helping others out also things is going to change at this motel and whoever don't like it get the eff out I don't care this will no longer be a flop house you pay then you can stay!!!!!!! Sorry

gf
U need to stop helping and i have never asked for money and ive told cody not to ask....and im not tryin to make u mad but u enable him not to work by helping him too.....i do it to but it has to stop so hell do things himself....and yea his kids come with him but i am not financially responsible for them....he is......so if i choose to give them a room by beds and stuff that's me helping but its not my responsibility to do so....and when i can i help and when i cant i don't have to......he needs to man up

i think there's like 5+ young children involved in this entire thing....and these types of exchanges take place on a weekly, sometimes daily basis.

GAH!  :sdeek:

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 29, 2012, 09:33:33 AM »
 :sdeek: holy facebook

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 29, 2012, 09:37:31 AM »
couple of things...

1)never ever ever name your kid cody of dakota.
2)where do you guys think he had to walk to? oneida? if so then why not just say oneida? regardless, that's a pretty long walk.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 29, 2012, 09:38:11 AM »
Someone who's actually worked for their fame, like Lance Armstrong, is being stripped of his titles for alleged drug use? I'm pretty sure if we performed drug checks at the Emmy Award ceremonies, no one would show up.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 29, 2012, 09:43:06 AM »

then gf fires back...

bf's bro comes along...

gf

Modern Day Jerry Springer show right here folks.

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 29, 2012, 09:45:19 AM »
I like it when people start off their status update with "Dear Facebook..."
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 29, 2012, 12:21:16 PM »
You got some white trash friends there MeatSauce

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 29, 2012, 12:39:49 PM »
Good lord.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 29, 2012, 03:31:41 PM »
i got nothing, but she sure thinks its funny.

Thought with everyone sick it was gna pass me. Well my dance about that has been on the toilet the last three hours yay me! def. Getting some pepto when the stores open!

On antiboitics YAY........lol taking two every six hours they are nuts......BLEH oh well it will make me better LOL
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 30, 2012, 12:00:42 PM »
don't worry folks in NYC:

Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 30, 2012, 12:03:18 PM »
ha, my friend in NJ is upset because none of the gas stations for 40 miles have power.  i'll just let him know that god will watch out for him, and to chill.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 30, 2012, 12:36:41 PM »
i got nothing, but she sure thinks its funny.

Thought with everyone sick it was gna pass me. Well my dance about that has been on the toilet the last three hours yay me! def. Getting some pepto when the stores open!

On antiboitics YAY........lol taking two every six hours they are nuts......BLEH oh well it will make me better LOL

I always enjoy superflous lols

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: October 30, 2012, 12:40:07 PM »
I read that as God will use the storm to get you for not being churchy enough.