Author Topic: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown  (Read 513058 times)

Offline Diamond Dave

• Fan
  • Rock the EMAW
    • View Profile
Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2012, 09:53:32 PM »
I <3 my bf/gf/so sooooo much, they're the best ever... here's 1000 pictures of my 3 month old... bitch and moan about my job... something vague for attention to make people ask questions and then never answer them...

Rinse and repeat.

This is probably 90% of people in general but it seems like more so for my hometown.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2012, 10:00:57 PM »
this was from a squawk

Warning, any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or ...... the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control the contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

For those of you who do not understand the reasoning behind this posting, Facebook is now a publicly traded entity. Unless you state otherwise, anyone can infringe on your right to privacy once you post to this site. It is recommended that you and other members post a similar notice as this, or you may copy and paste this version. If you do not post such a statement once, then you are indirectly allowing public use of items such as your photos and the information contained in your status updates COPIED FROM A FRIEND!!

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2012, 10:06:22 PM »
jesus, daris' friend must have been a product of amanda arnold

nope. dub dub.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2012, 10:25:13 PM »
this was from a squawk

Warning, any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or ...... the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control the contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

For those of you who do not understand the reasoning behind this posting, Facebook is now a publicly traded entity. Unless you state otherwise, anyone can infringe on your right to privacy once you post to this site. It is recommended that you and other members post a similar notice as this, or you may copy and paste this version. If you do not post such a statement once, then you are indirectly allowing public use of items such as your photos and the information contained in your status updates COPIED FROM A FRIEND!!

How many people told that person that they were totally wrong?

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2012, 07:47:01 AM »
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2012, 07:50:13 AM »
Difficult to copy/paste when all they post are images with text on them.
Where did you get that overnight bag?

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2012, 08:02:32 AM »
Difficult to copy/paste when all they post are images with text on them.
yeah given your troubles with computers, you could probably never figure out how to get those to show up here
:adios:

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2012, 08:19:04 AM »
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2012, 08:21:51 AM »
Oh, yeah.  That is very facebooky.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2012, 08:30:15 AM »
If my friends were girls I'd date them. All of them except Marco because he would still be Brown

Losing is the leash of Michael Vicks worries

Dancing my ass off, cab pulling over for all us to puke, almost bitch slapping a lady cop, and having Saki poured on me= epic weekend

Ever wondered if the guy on Redzone is getting a blowy under that desk? I have.

The chiefs scored! Without a fumble! Are we in Narnia??!

Kam is telling a story and all it translates to is how loose his vagina is

Realizing I ain't the one your tweets are about it's the other dude you care about so much>>>>

woof

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2012, 08:59:39 AM »
Married R*******
December 22, 2010

Im putting my family back together :) you dont like it... Delete me :) im following what god tells me not you.

Married R*******
August 12, 2011

That's Fuckin IT!! Im erasing EVERYONE Negative from my life! Im tired of feeling like this. Im tired of people saying im a "bad mom" or whatever... My child is in the other room asleep thank you. Im tired of people acting like they rough ridin' know my life and like they know me... Yall dont know crap! Im tired of hearing how "I" mumped up my marriage... It takes two. Yall dont know crap. So unless you know, like actually know the situation, im gunna have to ask you to shut the eff up :) kthx

My life is perfect ? He is my soulmate ? My forever ? Him and B are... My EVERYTHING ?

Edit: Those question marks are supposed to be hearts.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2012, 09:07:04 AM »
 :sdeek:

Offline Saulbadguy

• Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • what
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2012, 09:29:28 AM »
Married R*******
December 22, 2010

Im putting my family back together :) you dont like it... Delete me :) im following what god tells me not you.

Married R*******
August 12, 2011

That's Fuckin IT!! Im erasing EVERYONE Negative from my life! Im tired of feeling like this. Im tired of people saying im a "bad mom" or whatever... My child is in the other room asleep thank you. Im tired of people acting like they rough ridin' know my life and like they know me... Yall dont know crap! Im tired of hearing how "I" mumped up my marriage... It takes two. Yall dont know crap. So unless you know, like actually know the situation, im gunna have to ask you to shut the eff up :) kthx

My life is perfect ? He is my soulmate ? My forever ? Him and B are... My EVERYTHING ?

Edit: Those question marks are supposed to be hearts.

I like the "I'M DELETING EVERYONE WHO ISN'T A REAL FRIEND" posts. I never reply to them, yet I make the cut every single time. Feels good!

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2012, 09:40:13 AM »

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2012, 09:43:04 AM »
also the unfollow is the greatest feature of all time. you can still be there "friends" but you don't have to see there everyday drama or when the baby sneezed etc.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2012, 09:54:20 AM »
also the unfollow is the greatest feature of all time. you can still be there "friends" but you don't have to see there everyday drama or when the baby sneezed etc.

Sometimes I am tempted to unfriend or unfollow people but it is like a train wreck where I just can't look away.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2012, 10:12:42 AM »

zero. Then again, nobody posted a reply at all.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2012, 10:31:36 AM »
i miss being an alcoholic
ok so all this crap bout a burned body at the sale barn is just st. marys rumors started by twackstars right?!

:sdeek:
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2012, 10:52:29 AM »
Just got my hair done. LOVE IT!

*crickets*
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2012, 11:03:06 AM »

zero. Then again, nobody posted a reply at all.

Sweet, you can be the first

Offline steaksdime

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2012, 11:03:44 AM »
Any townies from the RD era seen the girl who is now a bodybuilder?  I'm talking about a rough ridin' huge and ripped totally legit bodybuilder.  Good Christ Almighty.
I think I know who you are talking about. I actually thought she might be the one from rd's post.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2012, 11:09:31 AM »
Any townies from the RD era seen the girl who is now a bodybuilder?  I'm talking about a rough ridin' huge and ripped totally legit bodybuilder.  Good Christ Almighty.
I think I know who you are talking about. I actually thought she might be the one from rd's post.

not the same person. chum's girl is tough as nails though. oh man i'm too much.  :lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2012, 11:17:26 AM »

not the same person. chum's girl is tough as nails though. oh man i'm too much.  :lol:

send me names

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2012, 01:25:47 PM »
why do I always wake up covered in glitter

So I caught a thief, and after kindly asking him to leave my store, he asked me out to dinner this weekend. I accidentally laughed out loud instead of answering him.

Looking around at places to possibly hang stuff up, I feel like I'll never be awesome because I don't name things (exact title) "The Follower or The Stegosaurus sacrificing the Christmas Tree from Whoville".

I REFUSE to let A N Y O N E, or ANYTHING, ruin my last trip back home for a long ass time and NOTHING will stand in my way of having the b e s t birthday ever. SO.
With that being said-- BACK UP BEEEEEEETCHES.
This girl is coming home in t- 2 1/2 days.

I know I must seem like a huge narcissist with how much I look in the mirror. I assure you I am only looking for my flaws. Though the only one I ever find is vanity.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2012, 01:43:27 PM »
Just drank a 5th of vodka..dare me to drive? Lol

I was potty trained in that building, grew up in that building and worked in that building. kinda feels like hitting your nuts with a rubber mallett

BK LOUNGE!!!!!! i officially love pandora haha
 i type in dane cook and this is the first one that comes on
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.