Author Topic: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown  (Read 530507 times)

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #4975 on: November 07, 2016, 10:53:00 AM »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #4976 on: November 16, 2016, 01:18:56 PM »

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4977 on: November 16, 2016, 01:39:30 PM »
grozz

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4978 on: November 16, 2016, 10:47:13 PM »
Fat and gross. No thanks.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4979 on: December 01, 2016, 10:26:40 AM »
Don't you just love when you message someone and it says opened ten hours ago and they haven't responded to your questions.... I'm just going to leave it at that because I could go on a 10 hr rant about this person..

patient bear for said rant.

these people crack me up

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4980 on: December 09, 2016, 09:25:17 PM »
Quote from: Coffeyvillian
A b skip to z. Ok chepo she will hg dog hzk dgcn wzyznow iz forlife forever more been hm come to me antvstry ruby no way wat itiz okc only 1 ok qk or bkcoff fou. Tres i say ur care e mattaz janexn liddel right orx moon drop rem tat no beg. Simple no leave pls kiios wanna know ok see ucor wwt. Iz. Bouts hhoo no tu sorry chuck mine brady duskciz agame man tat rosily iclovecu nwy qk waycknow a so a.  Lksin bye-bye

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4981 on: December 09, 2016, 11:02:00 PM »
Wth is going on with meme's of fat/ugly people with captions like I'm looking for my bf/gf and then putting the person's name in it? Woof.

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline everyone shut up

• Katpak'r
  • “On paper, we feel good.”
    • View Profile
« Reply #4982 on: December 09, 2016, 11:49:58 PM »
A b skip to z. Ok chepo she will hg dog hzk dgcn wzyznow iz forlife forever more been hm come to me antvstry ruby no way wat itiz okc only 1 ok qk or bkcoff fou. Tres i say ur care e mattaz janexn liddel right orx moon drop rem tat no beg. Simple no leave pls kiios wanna know ok see ucor wwt. Iz. Bouts hhoo no tu sorry chuck mine brady duskciz agame man tat rosily iclovecu nwy qk waycknow a so a.  Lksin bye-bye
that person is having a medical emergency. you might want to notify someone.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #4983 on: December 09, 2016, 11:54:18 PM »
 :'bye cruel world:
Wth is going on with meme's of fat/ugly people with captions like I'm looking for my bf/gf and then putting the person's name in it? Woof.

Some Facebook friends of mine has been going bonkers with those things. Like at least 8 I would  guess.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4984 on: December 10, 2016, 10:51:35 AM »

Yeah, probably need renocat or Mrs. Gooch in here to translate before sending help.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4985 on: December 12, 2016, 07:42:28 AM »

Yeah, probably need renocat or Mrs. Gooch in here to translate before sending help.

That person's meth lab blew up and they were typing with the one finger they had left.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4986 on: December 12, 2016, 08:12:06 AM »

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #4987 on: December 14, 2016, 12:13:45 AM »
ISO fruit flies (wingless drosophila melanogaster) with feeding culture OR fruit fly larvae (flightless drosophila hydei) OR Rice Flour Beetle Larvae. I have about 60 newborn praying mantis nymphs that I need to desperately feed! Any help in finding a pet shop that sells this would be greatly appreciated!!! I've looked all around this area and have NO luck finding them.

Offline mhkpasa

• Katpak'r
  • Let's go get a couple bowls of loudmouth soup
    • View Profile
« Reply #4988 on: December 21, 2016, 08:53:56 AM »

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #4989 on: December 21, 2016, 09:03:11 AM »
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Please quit smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 21, I have quit cigarettes. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for having done it, because watching Tomi Lahren gave me cancer anyway.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4990 on: December 21, 2016, 09:19:41 AM »
My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Please quit smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 21, I have quit cigarettes. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for having done it, because watching Tomi Lahren gave me cancer anyway.
I had to google who that chick was. She's super hot! :drool:

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4991 on: December 21, 2016, 09:31:06 AM »
I had to google who that chick was. She's super hot! :drool:

She's a wackadoodle. You would probably like her.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4992 on: December 21, 2016, 09:33:13 AM »
I love wackadoodles, so you're probably right.  :love:

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4993 on: December 21, 2016, 09:45:51 AM »
Not having money to go get a new pack of heaters is not the same as quitting smdh.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #4994 on: December 22, 2016, 09:30:45 AM »
Today marks the one year anniversary of me giving up pop. It was probly the hardest thing I ever did but for my future health I new I needed to do it. Now on to rest of my life with no pop . I feel so much better each and everyday now without pop don't know why I did not do this long time ago.

this guy would drink an huge amount of pop, like 15 cans a day. back in middle school he would down three mt. dews before getting to school. i'm really happy for him.

Offline KCFDcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4995 on: December 22, 2016, 10:26:22 AM »
Today marks the one year anniversary of me giving up pop. It was probly the hardest thing I ever did but for my future health I new I needed to do it. Now on to rest of my life with no pop . I feel so much better each and everyday now without pop don't know why I did not do this long time ago.

this guy would drink an huge amount of pop, like 15 cans a day. back in middle school he would down three mt. dews before getting to school. i'm really happy for him.

That's insane, what kind of parent allows their 12 y/o to drink three cans of sofa before leaving for school?

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #4996 on: December 22, 2016, 10:27:27 AM »

That's insane, what kind of parent allows their 12 y/o to drink three cans of sofa before leaving for school?
small town bar owners.

Offline KCFDcat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #4997 on: December 22, 2016, 10:28:45 AM »

small town bar owners.

I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and guess this guy is pretty overweight/most likely has diabetes?

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #4998 on: December 22, 2016, 10:33:29 AM »

small town bar owners.

I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and guess this guy is pretty overweight/most likely has diabetes?
he's skinny and pretty athletic.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4999 on: December 22, 2016, 10:42:55 AM »

small town bar owners.

he's skinny and pretty athletic.

Mack Brown butterfangs?