Author Topic: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown  (Read 530576 times)

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #3725 on: July 17, 2015, 01:50:07 PM »
Pretty sure Zach G did not say that in the Hangover movie

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3726 on: July 21, 2015, 01:58:49 AM »
Dear Facebook,

You have ZERO right, NOR my permission to access my PRIVATE information such as my cell phone contacts. I use a mobile web browser to use facebook because I refuse your Nazi overreach permissions for your mobile app. When I see a person show up on my feed under "People You May Know" and that person is from halfway across the country, and NOBODY else I know even knows that person exists, it's pretty easy to figure out you are accessing MY PRIVATE INFORMATION WITHOUT MY CONSENT! Now go eff yourself Zuckerberg.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3727 on: July 21, 2015, 02:48:44 AM »
Dear Facebook,

You have ZERO right, NOR my permission to access my PRIVATE information such as my cell phone contacts. I use a mobile web browser to use facebook because I refuse your Nazi overreach permissions for your mobile app. When I see a person show up on my feed under "People You May Know" and that person is from halfway across the country, and NOBODY else I know even knows that person exists, it's pretty easy to figure out you are accessing MY PRIVATE INFORMATION WITHOUT MY CONSENT! Now go eff yourself Zuckerberg.
lol love these
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

The Big Train

« Reply #3728 on: July 21, 2015, 09:13:25 AM »
don't use Facebook then  :dunno:

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3729 on: July 21, 2015, 09:53:19 AM »
don't use Facebook then  :dunno:

It's not that simple

The Big Train

« Reply #3730 on: July 21, 2015, 10:00:57 AM »

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3731 on: July 22, 2015, 11:09:07 AM »
As i enter the elevator to the parking garage a lady enters and i ask what floor...5th...alright so then she asks me if i was a soldier of the lord? I said no im an Airman of the United States Air Force and then she said no are u a soldier of jesus...i repeated myself no im an Airman Of the United States Air Force.so then she said you know he died for you and loves everyone no matter what they did or do. And then she asked if i believe he died for me and i said no im sorry our beliefs are different because all of the scientists who won Nobel prizes for discoveries of evolution and many many more discoveries that disprove the need for a god. She said to me to keep praying and he will show himself....i said i dont pray so i cant keep praying i just told you i dont believe in that stuff. She just kept saying believe believe...BELIEVE!!! NOOOO!! Sry if this offends any of my religious friends but i dont go up and show you facts that disprove the bible i hate it when ppl shove their religion in my face....stop it.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3732 on: July 22, 2015, 01:03:37 PM »
PM that guy's name and number. I want to shove God in his face some more.

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3733 on: July 22, 2015, 01:15:48 PM »
PM that guy's name and number. I want to shove God in his face some more.

Gonna win 'em all!

That only works if you're in an elevator with him.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3734 on: July 22, 2015, 01:18:06 PM »
That lady needs to work on her elevator speech.  Some reduction of Pascal's Wager would be a more effective angle. 

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #3735 on: July 22, 2015, 01:26:21 PM »
As i enter the elevator to the parking garage a lady enters and i ask what floor...5th...alright so then she asks me if i was a soldier of the lord? I said no im an Airman of the United States Air Force and then she said no are u a soldier of jesus...i repeated myself no im an Airman Of the United States Air Force.so then she said you know he died for you and loves everyone no matter what they did or do. And then she asked if i believe he died for me and i said no im sorry our beliefs are different because all of the scientists who won Nobel prizes for discoveries of evolution and many many more discoveries that disprove the need for a god. She said to me to keep praying and he will show himself....i said i dont pray so i cant keep praying i just told you i dont believe in that stuff. She just kept saying believe believe...BELIEVE!!! NOOOO!! Sry if this offends any of my religious friends but i dont go up and show you facts that disprove the bible i hate it when ppl shove their religion in my face....stop it.

what if i told her that this elevator HAD NO MOTOR AND/OR PUMP!!!!

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3736 on: July 22, 2015, 01:30:19 PM »
I would start to cry.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #3737 on: July 22, 2015, 01:31:23 PM »
i guess i could just say motor since obviously pumps are driven by motors lol

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3738 on: July 22, 2015, 01:32:15 PM »

unless it's a windmill

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #3739 on: July 22, 2015, 01:34:03 PM »

unless it's a windmill

:curse:

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3740 on: July 22, 2015, 01:57:54 PM »

HE HAS RISEN (The Elevator)
@Trogdor_gE

Offline Unruly

• Oh so Unruly.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3741 on: July 22, 2015, 02:38:10 PM »

HE HAS RISEN (The Elevator)

ALL HAIL OTIS
:dance:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #3742 on: July 27, 2015, 03:49:10 PM »
I was asked a big question last night and would very much so like to share my answer with all of you.....
 Question: Why did you become a Beachbody Coach?
 For me this is easy... I am inspired by inspiring others!
 In 2001, my freshman year of high school, I was the singer for Brown Mackie College - Kansas City's graduation ceremony and it was at that time just about the singing for me. Over the several years after, that I continued to sing for their ceremonies I learned just how big of an accomplishment this was for the students and began to understand why they cried so hard as I sang and why the families cheered so loud as they walked across the stage. In 2013, I went to work for the school full-time in their admissions office and got to learn the stories of these students from the beginning and become not just the person cheering them on when they finished it, but the person telling them they could do it when noone else did, the person helping them figure out how to make it work, and the person helping them decide what program could give them everything they wanted in life and so much more. Everyday, my 7yr long college story got to be an inspiration to someone else who needed my help to accomplish their goals.
 While working this amazing and fulfilling job that I loved, I also ate... and ate and ate and ate... and gained 25lbs. My clothes didn't fit, I couldn't wear some of my shirts bc they weren't long enough to hide the fact that I couldn't button my pants, and I no longer saw myself as the vibrant, confident woman I had been when I started the job. It was affecting my life and my relationship (bc of how i saw myself and my own confidence level and my health. On paper I was healthy... i mean my biometrics were great.... but i was sick ALL THE TIME. If a student so much as walked in the front door sick and never even saw me, i still got what they had. I was miserable! Then I stopped saying no and finally said yes, let's make a change. I started off as a discount coach with 21 Day Fix and Shakeology and saw an IMMEDIATE impact in my energy levels and how I felt every day. I quickly noticed that I was loosing inches like mad and I hadn't been sick at all. My body was finally doing and getting what it should be and I was healthy and happy and couldn't wait to share it with everyone I knew!
 As i began simply sharing about what I was doing on my fb page, friends started to ask about it... ppl I didn't even know were struggling or had reason to need help... ppl like me that other would call thin, but they still want something more! All of a sudden my daily life could be an inspiration to others and could help them reach the goals they had for themselves.
 Doesn't matter that I'm a work-in-progress, doesn't matter that i'm not perfect. All that matters is that I love what I do and that I love each and every one of you and want to give you the chance to make changes in you life like I have for myself and for my son!
 Does the idea of being able to someday fire my boss and just do this full-time excite me.... you better believe it does! Is that my ultimate goal? Honestly, no, but if this could get me to being able to fire my boss and be my own boss and put more effort into both this AND my catering company, then YES! I'm ALL IN!
 If this sounds like something you'd like to get in on and build a business alongside me..... then let me know! I'm currently looking for 5 new team mates I'd like to train in the month of August!

Offline yoEMAW

• The Engineer
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3743 on: July 28, 2015, 10:32:40 AM »
I reluctantly accepted this friend request yesterday. Looks like I made the right decision:

To the person who thought they would try to rape me and cut me up and didn't think I'd make it away well I did and I will get you back promise u that

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3744 on: July 28, 2015, 10:34:19 AM »
yE, do I know this person?

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3745 on: July 28, 2015, 10:40:02 AM »
 :sdeek:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline yoEMAW

• The Engineer
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3746 on: July 28, 2015, 11:38:43 AM »
yE, do I know this person?

Most definitely. She was in my bro's class. Seems like their dad was locked away for being a bit rapey himself if I recall. Poor girl can't catch a break.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3747 on: July 28, 2015, 11:54:33 AM »
Does the idea of being able to someday fire my boss

I'm not sure you can fire your boss. Quit your job for a pyramid scheme, yes. "Fire" your boss, not so much

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3748 on: August 06, 2015, 10:08:22 PM »
Holy crap, this is just a horrible post. This is a loser from Kansas that bandwagons the Chicago Blackhawks talking about the speculation Patrick Kane (hockey player) raped a girl:

He didnt rape anyone. He doesnt need to rape anyone. If anything, he had too much fun, slept with the wrong girl, and she is trying to make it look like rape and get a pay day. They did the rape kit over the weekend (5 days ago), and charges still havent been filed. Id be shocked if anything actually happened.

Offline mhkpasa

• Katpak'r
  • Let's go get a couple bowls of loudmouth soup
    • View Profile
« Reply #3749 on: August 07, 2015, 07:24:27 AM »
Holy crap, this is just a horrible post. This is a loser from Kansas that bandwagons the Chicago Blackhawks talking about the speculation Patrick Kane (hockey player) raped a girl:

He didnt rape anyone. He doesnt need to rape anyone. If anything, he had too much fun, slept with the wrong girl, and she is trying to make it look like rape and get a pay day. They did the rape kit over the weekend (5 days ago), and charges still havent been filed. Id be shocked if anything actually happened.

JFC. I can only imagine some of the blind support for P.Kane on the random Blackhawk BBSes, if they exist.