Author Topic: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown  (Read 531076 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #3575 on: April 01, 2015, 10:57:43 AM »
Look away, Sys.  :cry: My White trash cuz posted this and committed "I could see some of my South Dakota friends doing something like this. lol!"

:frown:

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3576 on: April 01, 2015, 10:58:24 AM »
man puni really left us hanging here, great april fools joke on us guys

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3577 on: April 01, 2015, 11:08:45 AM »
Every year my kids have presents under the tree, food in their mouths, not to mention their own bedrooms in my 5 bedroom house.
:love:

Interesting enough a few posts ago she was talking about hoping to have a house bought by August.

What business does she own?

Can't find anything about it. Must not need advertising to run.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3578 on: April 01, 2015, 11:23:04 AM »
Every year my kids have presents under the tree, food in their mouths, not to mention their own bedrooms in my 5 bedroom house.
:love:

What business does she own?

Can't find anything about it. Must not need advertising to run.
Check backpage.com

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3579 on: April 01, 2015, 11:24:10 AM »
 :lol:

I just realized her family owns the bar she bartends at (no, not Tilted Kilt, the other bar she works at).

I'm no Jason King, but I knew Tilted Kilt hasn't been open for 8 years.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3580 on: April 01, 2015, 11:25:24 AM »
:lol:

I just realized her family owns the bar she bartends at (no, not Tilted Kilt, the other bar she works at).
woah woah woah is your friend tom izzo?

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #3581 on: April 01, 2015, 11:27:27 AM »

:confused:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3582 on: April 01, 2015, 11:31:47 AM »
I was guessing her business was Quixtar or Amway or one of those other pyramid schemes.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #3583 on: April 01, 2015, 11:32:48 AM »
I was guessing her business was Quixtar or Amway or one of those other pyramid schemes.
Do you wear slutty stuff at those places?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3584 on: April 01, 2015, 11:35:15 AM »
Do you wear slutty stuff at those places?

They aren't places.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3585 on: April 01, 2015, 11:35:40 AM »

:confused:
thought you were the OP, thats my bad.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3586 on: April 01, 2015, 01:25:41 PM »

She works at 2 bars? I thought she said that she had never "had had" a second job.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3587 on: April 01, 2015, 03:40:08 PM »
Sean I'm sorry for calling you a Jew. Your not Jewish but someone has to apologize cause I want to invite you to my birthday party. And Tyler just spammed the crap out of you lol. I'm satisfied and sorry

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3588 on: April 01, 2015, 04:19:20 PM »
Sean I'm sorry for calling you a Jew. Your not Jewish but someone has to apologize cause I want to invite you to my birthday party. And Tyler just spammed the crap out of you lol. I'm satisfied and sorry

Sean should act like he's grateful for the invite but on the day of the party just totally mush them and not show up.

The Big Train

« Reply #3589 on: April 01, 2015, 11:47:11 PM »
i feel like she is being a hypocrite, instead of saying "ESPECIALLY A FEW SPECIFIC PEOPLE." maybe she could actually call them out, instead of, you know, talking behind their back.  what if those people don't check Facebook very often and don't see it?

those people definitely check facebook, bud.

after what you said in the BCS thread, i dont think you really meant this you prick  :shakesfist:

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3590 on: April 02, 2015, 12:10:39 PM »

Susan Stapel to ?Kirk Schulz
29 mins ·
read this kirk and follow your heart...do what God would want you to do.
YEAH, NICE BABY, SHE MIGHT BE DEAD SOON, WHY DONT ANYONE CARE R LISTEN TO ME, SHE IS BEING HARMED, SHE HAS TO STAY WITH THAT MONSTER ALL NIGHT WHILE MOM WORKS AT THE HOSPITAL IN TOPEKA,,KS, ST. FRANCIS HOSPITAL, SHE IS SMOKING POT OR WEED, I SUSPECT BECAUSE MY SON WORKS AT THE HOSPITAL AND IS SMOKING POT TOO, AND NO ONE CARES, NURSES KEEPING THEIR MOUTHS SHUT, IT IS ONE BIG RING, DO DRUG TESTING ON MY SON AND DAUGHTER AT THE HOSPITAL, I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE MY 2 OTHER SONS LIVE WITH MY 4 GRANDCHILDREN I HAVE NEVER MET. THEY ARE ALL DOING WRONG THINGS AND LYING , STEALING, DOING DRUGS, ALCOHOL AND GETTING AWAY WITH THIS. LAST I KNEW, SHAWN ERNST LIVES IN BYERS, KS, 1-620-770-2668 AND ROBERT ERNST WORKS FOR RYDER OUT OF MISSOURI. 1-816-924-3344, HE GOT PUT IN JAIL FOR A DUI AND SPENT 36 DAYS LAST YEAR IN THE SHAWNEE CO. JAIL. HE WAS DRIVING REALLY FAST, 90 MPH AND MY GRANDCHILDREN WERE IN THE BACK SEAT WHILE HE WAS VERY DRUNK, AND DID NOT HAVE ANY SEAT BELTS ON. AND EVERYONE TURNING THEIR rough ridin' HEADS ABOUT ALL THIS , YES, I AM GETTING VERY UPSET, I WAS WITH HER FOR 3 YEARS BEFORE THAT BASTARD STARTED FINDING OUT THAT I WAS CATCHING ON TO WHAT HE WAS DOING TO HER, HE CHANGED MY DAUGHTERS NUMBER AND THEN MOVED OUT OF THEIR HOME ON 3712 SW 38TH TERR, TOPEKA, KS, THAT HOUSE SETS EMPTY NOW, THEY HID OUT FROM ME, MY SON KYLE HAS HER NUMBER , WONT GIVE ME HER NUMBER TO CALL HER. , I ONLY HAD WAY TO GO THERE TO TRY AND TALK TO HER, HE LIED, TOOK ME TO COURT AND NOW I HAVE A RESTRAINING ORDER ON ME AND THE COURTS PROTECTED A CHILD MOLESTER, I SAW SIGNS OF HER BEING MOLESTED LONG BEFORE SHE TOLD ME ABOUT IT. IF GOD IS ASKING YOU TO HELP ME , THEN HELP ME, I AM POOR AND HAVE NO MONEY TO HELP HER, HE COULD KILL HER, SHE HAS A BROTHER ALMOST 1 YEAR OLD LIVING IN THE HOME TOO, HE COULD BE IN DANGER NOW TOO, ADAM'S FAMILY LIVES LESS THEN A BLOCK FROM THEM, THEY CAN SEE EACH OTHERS HOUSES, THATS HOW CLOSE THEY ARE AND DAUGHTER LIVES IN A BERM HOME, SO THERE IS NO BACK DOOR, ADAM'S MOM CAN SEE EVERYTHING MELISSA IS DOING. FROM HER HOME. GINNY AND BILL MILLER AND KATIE MILLER, SILV ER LAKE , KANSAS. I AM BEGGING FOR SOMONE TO HELP ME AND HELP THOSE TWO ANGELS THAT ARE INNOCENT, I AM THE VOICE FOR THEM, GOD HELP ME, PLEASE PEOPLE COME FORWARD AND HELP ME. HE NEEDS TO SEE PRISON AND MAYBE MY DAUGHTER TOO, THEY BOTH LIED ABOUT ME UNDER OATH IN COURT, AUG. 5TH, 2014. MY DAUGHTER COULD NOT LOOK ME IN THE EYES AT COURT. AND HER. I WILL TAKE THOSE CHILDREN IN UNTIL MOM GETS HELP BUT THAT MONSTER NEEDS TO BE PUT IN PRISON.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline mhkpasa

• Katpak'r
  • Let's go get a couple bowls of loudmouth soup
    • View Profile
« Reply #3591 on: April 02, 2015, 12:37:24 PM »
Looks like the Animal should look into some additional privacy features about who can post to his wall. JFC

Offline Jabeez

• Combo-Fan
  • #Currie4USPrez
    • View Profile
« Reply #3592 on: April 02, 2015, 02:04:16 PM »
Remember when facebook was limited to college students?  It was wonderful, and new, and no one worried about drunk pictures because we were too naive to think someone would be malicious enough to save them for years down the road.  To be young and dumb.

The Big Train

« Reply #3593 on: April 02, 2015, 03:57:59 PM »
 :cyclist:

The Big Train

« Reply #3594 on: April 05, 2015, 02:08:50 PM »
 :blank:

My #Easter #Nails :) #SpringTime #EasterEgg

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3595 on: April 13, 2015, 10:21:48 AM »
It's push time:)

as in, having a baby. facebook!

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3596 on: April 22, 2015, 01:47:59 PM »
Quote from: Facebook Post
Did you know that if you fill a balloon with Axe Body Spray and inhale it, you'll have a Jersey accent for 30 seconds and then forget math for the rest of your life?

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3597 on: May 04, 2015, 11:41:42 AM »

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3598 on: May 04, 2015, 11:47:37 AM »
I just got taken to clay county jail after leaving side pockets for DWI. He wouldn't tell me what I blew at the scene. He made me do the fields sobriety test after the breathalyzer. He made me do the eye test. He made me do the walk test. Then he wanted me to hold my leg out; I said, "I couldn't pass this if it were ten in the morning and I had just eaten a big breakfast, let alone now when I'm nervous and have had a Beefeater on the rocks two hours ago (that was it)." He then gave me the eye test again. Frustrated in my opinion, he goes "okay, now I'm going to go up and down." Within 5 seconds my head moved and he says I'm under arrest. The entire way to the jail I'm telling him this is a waste of his time, I'm not drunk, I'm going to plead not guilty and you're going to be doing paperwork for months. I told him all about my past and how ironic it is that NOW, when I'm doing the right thing, I get arrested. Anyway, we get to jail about twenty minutes later, and he wants me to blow again into a new machine. Apparently the ones in the car are not admissible in court. If I didn't, I would lose my license. So I go ahead and blow and guess what??? .045 !!!! He then claims I blew a .098 on the scene even though I asked him at the scene what I blew and he wouldn't tell me "cause hee didn't have to." Lying ass pig. No arrest.
Let this be a lesson if you're being unfairly accused of intoxication: NEVER admit to being drunk, refuse sobriety tests that are ridiculous and you know you'll fail, demand the ones you can do, and take your time. Also, NEVER ADMIT TO ANYTHING WITH POLICE. Their job is to produce revenue - that's it. Think of them as sales people for the state.

lots of comments along the lines of "just don't drive after drinking", etc

our guy comes back with

I think everyone missed the main point of this story: I DID NOT GET A DUI AND WAS NOT CHARGED WITH ANYTHING. He took me to jail but I blew WELL UNDER the legal limit there. After I did that, he drove me back to my car and watched me drive away. He insisted I was drunk though because no-one in their right mind would reverse down an on ramp to the highway. I told him that I would regardless of what I had consumed.

And Nxxxx, I've been around recovery enough that people claim an alcoholic can't have just one drink at the bar - I do it all the time. I haven't blacked out from drinking since college. There's a difference between being physically dependent on pain killers and being an alcoholic. I am not an alcoholic. Have I drank alcoholically in the past? -yes, but it was college and everyone was doing it. Alcohol has never caused my life to become unmanageable. Other substances have but I fight the fight everytime I fall and get back up. Did I makE a dumb decision last night? Yeah but I wasn't drunk and the cop knew it the whole time. He just wanted to flex.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3599 on: May 04, 2015, 11:54:38 AM »
yeah really weird how that cop made sure the guy who admitted he had been drinking wasn't over the limit.