Author Topic: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown  (Read 531013 times)

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #3500 on: February 25, 2015, 07:57:06 AM »
Okay I've talked to probably a dozen researchers and they told me that is a really bad idea to go in looking for a Sasquatch by myself so I've talked to 45 people that's going to meet me down there and I'm looking for anybody of my Facebook friends that is willing to spend a week in Oklahoma and that if you're still interested and then I'm going to go to a week in Texas and you can leave anytime you want to I plan on leaving in late April 1st of May and I'm like I said you can leave now if you only want to spend 1 night 2 nights or whatever that's fine but if you want to go contact me and I can fill you in on a lot of information we're going to live I I found out two really big hot spots from some professionals that's been doing it for a long time and they told me where to go and I pick them out and that's where I'm going so it's a hotspot I'm sure the couple nights we can get some action so if you want to go let me know here in the next month month and a half

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3501 on: February 25, 2015, 09:09:01 AM »
Okay I've talked to probably a dozen researchers and they told me that is a really bad idea to go in looking for a Sasquatch by myself so I've talked to 45 people that's going to meet me down there and I'm looking for anybody of my Facebook friends that is willing to spend a week in Oklahoma and that if you're still interested and then I'm going to go to a week in Texas and you can leave anytime you want to I plan on leaving in late April 1st of May and I'm like I said you can leave now if you only want to spend 1 night 2 nights or whatever that's fine but if you want to go contact me and I can fill you in on a lot of information we're going to live I I found out two really big hot spots from some professionals that's been doing it for a long time and they told me where to go and I pick them out and that's where I'm going so it's a hotspot I'm sure the couple nights we can get some action so if you want to go let me know here in the next month month and a half

:fatty:
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3502 on: February 25, 2015, 09:12:42 AM »
Two coworkers committed suicide. One was a week after he got fired, and one was a month or two after he had stopped working there. It was weird because I wasn't really friends with them, but obviously had interacted with them a lot.

Damn, people must really like working for your company. Too much, in fact.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3503 on: February 26, 2015, 11:04:11 AM »
Life is not fair...its simply not fair. 2nd unexpected interview today and I failed again. What's wrong with me? Is it because I'm not an illegal immigrant? Is it because I'm fat? I really hate these interviews nowadays. Btw my application at Family Dollar is void because I didn't pass that dumb questionnaire. Hhhhhhhhhhh
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3504 on: February 26, 2015, 11:53:22 AM »
Life is not fair...its simply not fair. 2nd unexpected interview today and I failed again. What's wrong with me? Is it because I'm not an illegal immigrant? Is it because I'm fat? I really hate these interviews nowadays. Btw my application at Family Dollar is void because I didn't pass that dumb questionnaire. Hhhhhhhhhhh
I enjoy these  :D

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3505 on: February 26, 2015, 12:45:47 PM »
I'd say Family Dollar's questionnaire did a good job of screening out weirdos in this case.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3506 on: February 26, 2015, 12:47:24 PM »
I'd say Family Dollar's questionnaire did a good job of screening out weirdos in this case.

Can someone go apply at Family Dollar and get the questionnaire so we can guess which part they failed?

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3507 on: February 26, 2015, 01:43:55 PM »

Can someone go apply at Family Dollar and get the questionnaire so we can guess which part they failed?

eff!  I just drove by that family Dollar 20 minutes ago
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3508 on: February 26, 2015, 06:58:13 PM »

This is an amazing idea

The Big Train

« Reply #3509 on: February 26, 2015, 10:50:03 PM »

this is the greatest run-on sentence in history, not even a single rough ridin' comma  :driving:

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3510 on: February 26, 2015, 11:33:07 PM »

this is the greatest run-on sentence in history, not even a single rough ridin' comma  :driving:

Extraordinary.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3511 on: February 27, 2015, 01:27:20 PM »
She is a beautiful little girl! Plus i love her gender neutral clothing! She is an absolute doll!

A comment on a friend's baby's picture. Too many gender specific pronouns for my liking.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3512 on: February 27, 2015, 01:49:22 PM »

Kelsey Grammar just mourned the death of the English language and shot himself.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3513 on: March 01, 2015, 01:30:40 PM »
"How do I get rid of foot fungus?" <--- female.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3514 on: March 01, 2015, 01:48:03 PM »
 :runaway:

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline BringBackEcoKat

• Fan
  • The Lady of Winters
    • View Profile
« Reply #3516 on: March 02, 2015, 08:29:14 PM »

Trying to pry a toddler out of the McDonalds playplace has to be one of the hardest things to do in this world.

It looks like nicname and I have a Facebook friend in common.    :peek:

The last time that I took a toddler with me.. it was actually pretty easy. Just gotta offer them ice cream.
'Cause Cats

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3517 on: March 03, 2015, 06:31:09 AM »

Trying to pry a toddler out of the McDonalds playplace has to be one of the hardest things to do in this world.

It looks like nicname and I have a Facebook friend in common.    :peek:

The last time that I took a toddler with me.. it was actually pretty easy. Just gotta offer them ice cream.
where have I been? Is this real?

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3518 on: March 03, 2015, 08:43:03 AM »

This is an amazing idea

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3519 on: March 03, 2015, 12:46:18 PM »

This is an amazing idea

She doesn't even realize the name of the store is Family Dollar, not Family Dollars.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3520 on: March 03, 2015, 02:02:57 PM »
ya i heard that too, but i bet she did great on the questionaire

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline BringBackEcoKat

• Fan
  • The Lady of Winters
    • View Profile
« Reply #3521 on: March 03, 2015, 08:23:48 PM »
'Cause Cats

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #3522 on: March 03, 2015, 10:28:02 PM »

If only I would've known about this before Valentines day....
@Winters, I don't want to get up in your business, but the King shouldn't have to put up with this crap.

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3523 on: March 05, 2015, 10:42:23 AM »

If only I would've known about this before Valentines day....
@Winters, I don't want to get up in your business, but the King shouldn't have to put up with this crap.

Gonna win 'em all!
:surprised:

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3524 on: March 06, 2015, 11:36:37 AM »
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. I had a blast today! I played UNO with my little sister, I saw 5 cats in my yard including one that's preggo, I watched Ghost Adventures, I had some box pizza, peanut butter cream pie and German chocolate cake! My dads treating me out to Golden Corral as one of my birthday presents! Next year I hope to throw a party since I will be 25 yrs old! Of course I'll need an experts help like a couple guys I know