Author Topic: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown  (Read 531021 times)

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #3475 on: February 04, 2015, 12:16:56 PM »
also not going to post the pic, but a girl got a side tat from her mid thigh to mid stomach and took a picture of the whole thing and posted to facebook. she was like, naked but it was just a side view. said her body was "her canvas so she'll paint it how she wants"
:love: So hott!

without getting too gpcphog'y, it was, indeed, hot.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3476 on: February 04, 2015, 12:27:10 PM »
also not going to post the pic, but a girl got a side tat from her mid thigh to mid stomach and took a picture of the whole thing and posted to facebook. she was like, naked but it was just a side view. said her body was "her canvas so she'll paint it how she wants"
:love: So hott!

without getting too gpcphog'y, it was, indeed, hot.

report as inappropriate content.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3477 on: February 04, 2015, 12:33:56 PM »
 :don'tcare: don't want to

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3478 on: February 04, 2015, 03:36:59 PM »
if i hear someone talking about trivia crack, i instantly know that person has down syndrome and i should never catch myself making fun of that person. (i am an ENTJ tho)

TBT shared that here and I thought well that might be fun and I downloaded then deleted it less than a minute after I opened it.

After the 2nd question I thought "oh this is one of those self esteem boosting apps for dumbs"

The Big Train

« Reply #3479 on: February 04, 2015, 03:45:15 PM »
Seriously...6 years ago xxx xxx let me borrow a watch. I forget what I borrowed it for, but I remember it was hers. So... I still have it... oops... It's somewhere packed away in my closet, I think. Every single night, the alarm goes off at 9:00 pm ... yep everynight, for the last 6 years!! I never think to look, through my closet, to find it. I just hear the beeps and laugh.. . My question is...how does the battery still work after all this time?!?!?!?

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3480 on: February 04, 2015, 06:49:45 PM »
Genuine question for my friends who stand with liberal views and vote on the left: where's the outrage over the torture that ISIS is doing against humanity? Burning people alive? Where is your outcry for equality and fair treatment? Why are only the conservatives in America upset that this group is doing these things?

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3481 on: February 04, 2015, 06:51:35 PM »
Seriously...6 years ago xxx xxx let me borrow a watch. I forget what I borrowed it for, but I remember it was hers. So... I still have it... oops... It's somewhere packed away in my closet, I think. Every single night, the alarm goes off at 9:00 pm ... yep everynight, for the last 6 years!! I never think to look, through my closet, to find it. I just hear the beeps and laugh.. . My question is...how does the battery still work after all this time?!?!?!?

lol

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3482 on: February 04, 2015, 07:46:21 PM »
I bet the killer from The Fall could choke that person to death and his/her last words would be "lol...how are your hands not tired???"

The Big Train

« Reply #3483 on: February 08, 2015, 01:23:42 AM »
so, i found out yesterday, that some of the posts that i have posted here, are from someone that committed suicide on Thursday night.  It's been about a year or so I think since they were posted itt.  im really not sure what to feel right now.  i havent seen or talked to this person IRL in a long time, its a long story.  they were never in my inner circle but i did know them on a personal level.

on facebook everyone that knew him personally has been tagging him in posts, which include pictures of him and what have you.  i have been reading them and idk what to feel.  i mean, this stuff is literally on his facebook wall, and he is dead.  i know the stats are unreal about how many profiles are on facebook that the person is deceased, but this is the first one i have known, i think. 

i dont want any "im sorry" or "t's and p's" because i didnt know this person that well, and it has been a long time since i even talked to them.  its just weird.  have you guys had similar experiences with this?

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3484 on: February 08, 2015, 01:08:48 PM »
Two coworkers committed suicide. One was a week after he got fired, and one was a month or two after he had stopped working there. It was weird because I wasn't really friends with them, but obviously had interacted with them a lot.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3485 on: February 08, 2015, 01:35:18 PM »
Guyz, tami is BACK!!!

No FB updates for like 6 months but today we got

LOVING LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!! got a great job!!! AND getting closer and closer to leave the CENTER!!! ONE DAY AT A TIME

Along with a selfie

I hate to be that guy but what center is she referring to?
Crisis center I would imagine. Or a nicer way of saying a homeless or battered women center.

#TheWesIsTheFuture

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3486 on: February 09, 2015, 08:09:02 AM »
I just had this brilliant idea. What if I started going around town collecting cans, crushing them, and put them in a bag. At least its a job right? Not to mention I'm helping out the community at the same time? Lol
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3487 on: February 09, 2015, 08:23:55 AM »
so, i found out yesterday, that some of the posts that i have posted here, are from someone that committed suicide on Thursday night.  It's been about a year or so I think since they were posted itt.  im really not sure what to feel right now.  i havent seen or talked to this person IRL in a long time, its a long story.  they were never in my inner circle but i did know them on a personal level.

on facebook everyone that knew him personally has been tagging him in posts, which include pictures of him and what have you.  i have been reading them and idk what to feel.  i mean, this stuff is literally on his facebook wall, and he is dead.  i know the stats are unreal about how many profiles are on facebook that the person is deceased, but this is the first one i have known, i think. 

i dont want any "im sorry" or "t's and p's" because i didnt know this person that well, and it has been a long time since i even talked to them.  its just weird.  have you guys had similar experiences with this?

Don't feel too bad. Based on the content of this thread and the posts of the people involved you probably aren't the first and certainly wont' be the last.  Most of these people are posting this ridiculous crap because they are not all there mentally whether it be drug induced, depression, or just plain ignorance.  The chance of suicide/murder/random death is going to be higher with this group.  Let it go bro... It''s just life.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #3488 on: February 09, 2015, 11:59:23 AM »
he'll never be as bad a person as 1bigwillie, that's for sure.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3489 on: February 09, 2015, 12:07:45 PM »
he'll never be as bad a person as 1bigwillie, that's for sure.

#NoDaysOff
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3490 on: February 09, 2015, 04:06:48 PM »
Good grief
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3491 on: February 12, 2015, 02:31:50 PM »

Facebook now allows you to choose a "Legacy Contact" so you can designate who gets to control your Facebook account after you die.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3492 on: February 12, 2015, 06:09:02 PM »

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3493 on: February 12, 2015, 08:35:33 PM »

Facebook now allows you to choose a "Legacy Contact" so you can designate who gets to control your Facebook account after you die.

i'm going to list waks as my legacy contact. the only condition being that he can only update it with dick pics. one a week at the minimum. it doesn't even have to be his dick, if he doesn't want, just A dick.

The Big Train

« Reply #3494 on: February 12, 2015, 08:38:43 PM »

i'm going to list waks as my legacy contact. the only condition being that he can only update it with dick pics. one a week at the minimum. it doesn't even have to be his dick, if he doesn't want, just A dick.

he is gonna live longer than anyone on this board if he continues to eat those avocado salads

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3495 on: February 12, 2015, 08:40:03 PM »

Straight out of that one episode of black mirror

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3496 on: February 12, 2015, 08:42:47 PM »

he is gonna live longer than anyone on this board if he continues to eat those avocado salads

i don't call mashed up cauliflower a pizza, just like i don't call mashed up 'cado a salad.

The Big Train

« Reply #3497 on: February 12, 2015, 08:46:09 PM »
i don't call mashed up cauliflower a pizza, just like i don't call mashed up 'cado a salad.

god could you imagine :barf:

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3498 on: February 12, 2015, 11:26:11 PM »

Straight out of that one episode of black mirror

another Self funeral along the banks of the river #Trim

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion