Author Topic: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown  (Read 530650 times)

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #3325 on: November 23, 2014, 10:37:25 AM »
:adios:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #3326 on: November 23, 2014, 10:38:05 AM »
Kickball ref

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3327 on: November 23, 2014, 11:44:19 AM »
Really mushed Dave Ramsey in his fat face.

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3328 on: November 24, 2014, 10:56:16 PM »
She gets a very healthy alimony check according to my A+ sources

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3329 on: November 25, 2014, 08:47:59 AM »
Don't normally post rants on here but I'm sick of some of the comments some of you have been posting... This quarter I've had a LOT of good things happen in my life. That I have worked very hard for and some of your comments have taken away some of the excitement from me by these responses... First of all I didn't win the lottery... It's rude for you to even comment that... I've worked my butt off this year and have been with the same company for over 8 years and I have have BA... I'm also in outside business sales, have my own company, and also do photography on the side. Guess what I make a very good income that allows us to have the lifestyle I have. I just happen to also be smart and recently financially savvy... I also have a lot good connections in several industries that allow me to purchase things at the best rates out there. I'm also big into online coupons and discounts... I rarely buy any big ticket items that aren't on sale.
If you want to know how all of this happened... I will tell you it's not a big deal.... A year ago my dad gave me a Dave Ramsey book... I read it... I decided that I didn't want to live that frugally so instead I decided that I would automate my money instead. I gave myself a spending allowance of $150 a week. That was for any expenses that weren't automatically withdrawn from my bank account that's in a very distant city that I have no immediate access to... The rest of the money just sat in that bank account and built itself up.
So there you have it... Now ENOUGH WITH THE RUDE COMMENTS.

like what sort of rude comments were people making?

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3330 on: November 25, 2014, 09:15:19 AM »
Don't normally post rants on here but I'm sick of some of the comments some of you have been posting... This quarter I've had a LOT of good things happen in my life. That I have worked very hard for and some of your comments have taken away some of the excitement from me by these responses... First of all I didn't win the lottery... It's rude for you to even comment that... I've worked my butt off this year and have been with the same company for over 8 years and I have have BA... I'm also in outside business sales, have my own company, and also do photography on the side. Guess what I make a very good income that allows us to have the lifestyle I have. I just happen to also be smart and recently financially savvy... I also have a lot good connections in several industries that allow me to purchase things at the best rates out there. I'm also big into online coupons and discounts... I rarely buy any big ticket items that aren't on sale.
If you want to know how all of this happened... I will tell you it's not a big deal.... A year ago my dad gave me a Dave Ramsey book... I read it... I decided that I didn't want to live that frugally so instead I decided that I would automate my money instead. I gave myself a spending allowance of $150 a week. That was for any expenses that weren't automatically withdrawn from my bank account that's in a very distant city that I have no immediate access to... The rest of the money just sat in that bank account and built itself up.

I am not on Facebook and I do not know this person, but I can answer this question.
Nobody was making any rude comments. This person has a few thousand bucks in the bank and wants to let everybody know it.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3331 on: November 25, 2014, 09:18:14 AM »

I am not on Facebook and I do not know this person, but I can answer this question.
Nobody was making any rude comments. This person has a few thousand bucks in the bank and wants to let everybody know it.

maybe it was jeffy's wife and catmatt was showing up to her work facebook page or something? possible at least.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3332 on: November 25, 2014, 09:27:29 AM »

maybe it was jeffy's wife and catmatt was showing up to her work facebook page or something? possible at least.
You have a beautiful mind. I hope it's what you said.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3333 on: November 25, 2014, 09:30:59 AM »

You have a beautiful mind. I hope it's what you said.

it was more of a multi layered inside joke of sorts about jeffy being all dave ramsey and catmatt once showing up at his work. i'm sure you're right about what you posted, i still just want to read what people wrote to make her write what she did.

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3334 on: November 25, 2014, 04:12:33 PM »

Offline Missouriscribe

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3335 on: November 25, 2014, 08:21:27 PM »
Wow. Being on the internet today has been a truly amazing and frustrating experience. Lots of people who still don't get it , but I for one am done with the web till at least morning.

(he is a phd and college professor)

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3336 on: November 25, 2014, 11:41:02 PM »

All I could find was one status (she had several) last week where one person commented "lol damn girl did you win the lottery or something?". The status was about how she just went to Paris and is now taking her kids to Disneyland.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 11:50:13 PM by AbeFroman »

Offline highway61

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3337 on: November 26, 2014, 10:21:26 AM »

All I could find was one status (she had several) last week where one person commented "lol damn girl did you win the lottery or something?". The status was about how she just went to Paris and is now taking her kids to Disneyland.

Wow. Slobber knows his stuff.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3338 on: December 02, 2014, 09:34:02 AM »

The Big Train

« Reply #3339 on: December 02, 2014, 12:28:36 PM »
 :frown:

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3340 on: December 06, 2014, 09:11:49 AM »
 :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Lots of dead deer on mine

:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3341 on: December 09, 2014, 12:20:54 PM »
There's a whole lot going on here, but I can't wrap my head around it. Maybe you guys can help.  :confused:

And im her suposed boyfriend.
 Im not stupid...just a 12 point IQ
 Now I cant even answer my wifes calls without her getting mad...
 Theres a reason behind my madness and its soon to be told

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3342 on: December 09, 2014, 12:35:30 PM »
This is better than Serial.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3343 on: December 09, 2014, 12:38:17 PM »
There's just so much going on...  :confused:

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3344 on: December 09, 2014, 12:43:40 PM »
Racist and bigoted. I'm just not sure who.

Gonna win 'em all!

Offline Unruly

• Oh so Unruly.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3345 on: December 09, 2014, 12:45:18 PM »
Who posts a screenshot on facebook of someone that they have saved in their phone as "n-word man of taste and distinction"?

Very weird.
:dance:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3346 on: December 09, 2014, 12:47:12 PM »
Looks like NF got his hands on her phone and took screenshots of those conversations, maybe?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3347 on: December 09, 2014, 01:05:27 PM »
are you idiots familiar with derrick comedy?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3348 on: December 09, 2014, 01:16:23 PM »
Not at all, but I can assure you (from the person who it is), this isn't it.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3349 on: December 09, 2014, 01:36:27 PM »
That girl should be strangled for putting a stupid heart in her signature.