Author Topic: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown  (Read 530708 times)

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #3025 on: July 12, 2014, 11:07:37 PM »
its worth a read jt

I tried.   I got bored.

Understandable, probably why you are a racist piece of crap, can't read good.

Uh, I'm clearly not a racist piece of crap.   Can't you read?

The Big Train

« Reply #3026 on: July 12, 2014, 11:08:33 PM »
its worth a read jt

I tried.   I got bored.

I tried.   I got bored.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3027 on: July 12, 2014, 11:10:32 PM »
its worth a read jt

I tried.   I got bored.

I tried.   I got bored.

:opcat:

The Big Train

« Reply #3028 on: July 12, 2014, 11:12:23 PM »
I don't think you understand how bbs'n works

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3029 on: July 12, 2014, 11:13:48 PM »
I don't think you understand how bbs'n works

Or, maybe, you don't.   Think about that for a while.

The Big Train

« Reply #3030 on: July 12, 2014, 11:15:25 PM »
Whenever you wanna stop polluting this thread with crazy talk is fine with me, like, the sooner the better tho

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3031 on: July 13, 2014, 11:45:22 AM »
A friend of mine works in a greenhouse in KC. She was there in the evening one night when this 60ish year old man with a terrible hair piece approached her to talk about some project he needed help on. After 15-20 mins of him not leaving, she gave him her e-mail so she could get out of the conversation. This is what he sent her:

Hello Sarah,
              Welcome to the K.C. area thank you for taking time out of your busy day to talk with me and tell me about your project and to listen to what we needed. Please email me after you talk to Mr. Tschanz. We need to get these items we have sitting outside put somewhere to save them for future needs, before the JA. CO. inspector returnes even if only for a short time so the will close there files and get off my back.     Thank You

Hello again,
           I have one other thing I need to ask you , this is totally out of character for me, but I would kick my self for ever if I failed to ask if you are single and available to date. When I started down the road I had no idea it would lead me to meet a sweet and lovely lady. It was a pleasure to meet and talk with you. A little about me I am looking for someone who is on the same page as me. Interested in a possible long term relationship , someone who is never married or widowed, is conservative [I am 90 degrees to the right] and listen to conservative radio for music Kc 102.1, is exclusively looking for a white person, and is 35 and under. I was married for 10 yrs. when she passed away several yrs. ago after being in the hospital for her last 6 yrs.we had no kids. If you are also single and searching we might be right for one another. Please take your time and think about it and ask questions before you give an answer.I am in my busy season with my businesses until fall, I close down for winter.I await your answers, need know  to something in regard to the buildings soon.The last question can wait until you are ready to answer.If you need more information about anything you may email me any time or if you would like may leave a phone number on here and a time to call, there are several land lines I can use to call back on until I can get my own phone back is service. Please forgive if I have been too forward ,but just could not let a chance slip by to see if you might be interested, haven't felt this way in several years.
                                                          Sincerely
                                                           xxxx

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3032 on: July 13, 2014, 11:57:21 AM »
A friend of mine works in a greenhouse in KC. She was there in the evening one night when this 60ish year old man with a terrible hair piece approached her to talk about some project he needed help on. After 15-20 mins of him not leaving, she gave him her e-mail so she could get out of the conversation. This is what he sent her:

Hello Sarah,
              Welcome to the K.C. area thank you for taking time out of your busy day to talk with me and tell me about your project and to listen to what we needed. Please email me after you talk to Mr. Tschanz. We need to get these items we have sitting outside put somewhere to save them for future needs, before the JA. CO. inspector returnes even if only for a short time so the will close there files and get off my back.     Thank You

Hello again,
           I have one other thing I need to ask you , this is totally out of character for me, but I would kick my self for ever if I failed to ask if you are single and available to date. When I started down the road I had no idea it would lead me to meet a sweet and lovely lady. It was a pleasure to meet and talk with you. A little about me I am looking for someone who is on the same page as me. Interested in a possible long term relationship , someone who is never married or widowed, is conservative [I am 90 degrees to the right] and listen to conservative radio for music Kc 102.1, is exclusively looking for a white person, and is 35 and under. I was married for 10 yrs. when she passed away several yrs. ago after being in the hospital for her last 6 yrs.we had no kids. If you are also single and searching we might be right for one another. Please take your time and think about it and ask questions before you give an answer.I am in my busy season with my businesses until fall, I close down for winter.I await your answers, need know  to something in regard to the buildings soon.The last question can wait until you are ready to answer.If you need more information about anything you may email me any time or if you would like may leave a phone number on here and a time to call, there are several land lines I can use to call back on until I can get my own phone back is service. Please forgive if I have been too forward ,but just could not let a chance slip by to see if you might be interested, haven't felt this way in several years.
                                                          Sincerely
                                                           xxxx

And they say romance is dead

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3033 on: July 13, 2014, 12:39:33 PM »
Agreed.  Seems like a sweet old widower.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #3034 on: July 14, 2014, 02:07:40 AM »
She should tell him yes, but then add that she wasn't also looking "exclusively" for a white person.  Just to see if that's really a dealbreaker.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3035 on: July 14, 2014, 08:45:23 AM »
He's a widower but refuses to date anyone who was ever married.

She should just tell him that she listens to liberal radio.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3036 on: July 14, 2014, 09:13:25 AM »
I like that he's in his 60s and looking for someone 35 and under. Total stud move.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #3037 on: July 14, 2014, 09:24:07 AM »
I like that he's in his 60s and looking for someone 35 and under. Total stud move.
He probably wants kids.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3038 on: July 14, 2014, 09:52:56 AM »
would kill to get this guy to post in master dating thread

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3039 on: July 15, 2014, 11:47:41 AM »
Im going to apply for the deli spot at Rays Apple Market tomorrow. My little mowing business isn't enough money to pay off all these ridiculous medical bills. Like the $500 for an ambulance ride from the high school parking lot to the emergency room. That was dumb and lousy. Lol
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #3040 on: July 15, 2014, 11:56:39 AM »
$500? did he get an ambulance ride Groupon?

also, I hope hes good because the last deli meat slicer person I had took forever and had no pride at all in their work.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3041 on: July 15, 2014, 12:00:46 PM »

also, I hope hes good because the last deli meat slicer person I had took forever and had no pride at all in their work.

Maybe he has insurance.  Also, how shitty are these parents?  What kind of parents make their high school kid pay his own medical bills following a health-related episode?  Here, let me claim you as my dependent for tax purposes, but you're on your own, kid. 

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3042 on: July 15, 2014, 12:02:37 PM »
She should date him for several months and then War of the Roses his ass.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3043 on: July 15, 2014, 12:06:48 PM »

Maybe he has insurance.  Also, how shitty are these parents?  What kind of parents make their high school kid pay his own medical bills following a health-related episode?  Here, let me claim you as my dependent for tax purposes, but you're on your own, kid.

Is it a high school kid? How do you know?

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3044 on: July 15, 2014, 12:10:48 PM »

Just a strong guess based on context clues? :dunno:

Offline highway61

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3045 on: July 15, 2014, 01:08:35 PM »

I could see why you think that, but from what I recall from earlier in this thread he is no longer in high school.  He is just the kind of guy that hangs out in high school parking lots years after he is no longer in high school.

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3046 on: July 15, 2014, 01:12:41 PM »
probably costs the same to get an ambulance ride from Rays so I don't see his reasoning at all

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3047 on: July 15, 2014, 01:15:29 PM »

I could see why you think that, but from what I recall from earlier in this thread he is no longer in high school.  He is just the kind of guy that hangs out in high school parking lots years after he is no longer in high school.

if this is true, all signs point to him not having insurance and him not being allowed within a quarter mile of a school. so now I'm really confused

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3048 on: July 15, 2014, 01:15:54 PM »
Winters, please clarify whether this guy is in high school or not.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3049 on: July 15, 2014, 01:42:47 PM »
My guess, not in HS but got into a fight in the HS lot and needed an ambulance.