Author Topic: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown  (Read 530761 times)

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #2400 on: February 20, 2014, 09:28:35 AM »
Well this 10 year old girl was killed less than 4 hours after she was abducted and I don't know how to process that information

All you can conclude is that the Springfield cops/justice system are/is completely incompetent. 

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: February 20, 2014, 09:33:04 AM »
I took off on a greyhound to Sioux City, IA once to see a girl in HS.  :gocho: I went to her HS dance. We new eachother in middle school and she got hott. Mom and Dad didn't know and I got grounded for 3 weeks. WELL WORTH IT! :gocho:

*new  :fatty:
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: February 20, 2014, 11:09:43 AM »
Well this 10 year old girl was killed less than 4 hours after she was abducted and I don't know how to process that information

All you can conclude is that the Springfield cops/justice system are/is completely incompetent.

I don't think any cops/justice system would have been able to stop this from happening. 4 hours just isn't much time.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: February 20, 2014, 11:14:45 AM »

I don't think any cops/justice system would have been able to stop this from happening. 4 hours just isn't much time.

Ok, all I've heard is second hand, my wife reading the news to me while I watched the Cats, but here's where I have issue...

People saw her snatched.  Some people gave immediate pursuit, both on foot and in a vehicle.  They had a license plate number and good description of vehicle and the perp.  They didn't secure a warrant for 4 hours, and didn't find her body until 2AM.  They should have been at this dude's house in 15 minutes or less, and had a warrant to search in 30.  I also would have no problem with cops kicking down his door without a warrant if they thought they could save her.  This all assumes that the plates match up with vehicle registration and owner's description.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: February 20, 2014, 11:17:04 AM »

Ok, all I've heard is second hand, my wife reading the news to me while I watched the Cats, but here's where I have issue...

People saw her snatched.  Some people gave immediate pursuit, both on foot and in a vehicle.  They had a license plate number and good description of vehicle and the perp.  They didn't secure a warrant for 4 hours, and didn't find her body until 2AM.  They should have been at this dude's house in 15 minutes or less, and had a warrant to search in 30.  I also would have no problem with cops kicking down his door without a warrant if they thought they could save her.  This all assumes that the plates match up with vehicle registration and owner's description.

Oh, I didn't realize they had the plates. That is pretty bad.

Offline hatingfrancisco

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Tweet Tweet
« Reply #2405 on: February 20, 2014, 11:37:12 AM »
Quote from: Some gal I went to high school with who liked to get in fights.
So rough ridin' amazing to me how my own family can act towards me. Oh well eff it and eff anyone else in my family that don't have my back either. Dueces you fake ass fucks.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: February 20, 2014, 11:45:38 AM »

The Amber Alert had two plates given, just one letter off from one another.  My comments are also assuming those plates were accurate and indeed that one of them was supposed to be on this registered vehicle.

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: February 20, 2014, 11:46:50 AM »
MOAR!!!

and how can I be FB friends with this person????

Yes, please.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Online pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: February 20, 2014, 02:11:27 PM »

The Amber Alert had two plates given, just one letter off from one another.  My comments are also assuming those plates were accurate and indeed that one of them was supposed to be on this registered vehicle.

the plates were correctly ID'd, the truck and its plates belong to the scumbag's dad.  they went to the father's house.  he instructed the cops that his son was driving his truck.  by the time they tracked the guy down, it was too late. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: February 20, 2014, 02:17:25 PM »
A middle school football coach did it.  Scary.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: February 20, 2014, 03:00:09 PM »
Perhaps a news link for those of us not in where ever this took place.  tia.
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: February 20, 2014, 03:11:06 PM »
wtf
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: February 20, 2014, 03:13:36 PM »
 :frown:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: February 21, 2014, 10:38:48 AM »

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2415 on: February 21, 2014, 11:08:50 AM »

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: February 21, 2014, 11:47:17 AM »
lol

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: February 21, 2014, 12:00:27 PM »
does No not mean NO anymore? :confused:

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: February 21, 2014, 12:04:25 PM »
@Trogdor_gE

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: February 21, 2014, 12:06:32 PM »
HAAAAAA

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: February 24, 2014, 05:52:42 PM »
Johnny's Tavern
32 minutes ago

Be here at half time of tonight's KU game to win KU/Texas A&M on Wednesday, March 5. One entry for every Coors Light Schooner purchase. Must be present to win.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: February 26, 2014, 04:00:56 PM »
Former Wildcat punter posted this bad boy.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: February 26, 2014, 05:47:20 PM »
do not understand the small text

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.