Author Topic: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown  (Read 530561 times)

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
Re: facebook posts/tweets from people from your hometown
« Reply #2350 on: February 03, 2014, 01:15:54 PM »
Facebook and Twitter really exemplify how many people think they are more exciting/important than they really are. However, it's pretty entertaining to read the butt-hurt sometimes. Unfortunately, I don't seem to have as many "friends" that get into big flame wars and stuff which are the best.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: February 03, 2014, 01:29:30 PM »
Facebook and Twitter really exemplify how many people think they are more exciting/important than they really are.

this point was already made by someone but the entire purpose of the website is to talk about yourself.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: February 03, 2014, 01:42:59 PM »
One of my friends was posting for several years on FB and never getting any likes or comments.   He was pretty butthurt about it and didn't understand.   Then he learned none of those posts were viewable.   Now he's shredding.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: February 03, 2014, 04:32:56 PM »
Facebook and Twitter really exemplify how many people think they are more exciting/important than they really are.

this point was already made by someone but the entire purpose of the website is to talk about yourself.
And I'm agreeing with whoever posted that. Not sure what your point is.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: February 03, 2014, 04:35:13 PM »
I was confused about the commercial because I wasn't really paying attention and thought the people singing in different languages were in their countries of origins. I thought Coca-Cola was being very conceited and trying to say everyone in the world loved America. Glad that they were all in America (allegedly, I still haven't been able to thoroughly investigate).

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2355 on: February 03, 2014, 05:49:40 PM »
You guys should come to the pit and post some gems
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2356 on: February 08, 2014, 08:38:13 PM »
I try to avoid fb drama, I really do. Unless you know me well you probably don't know my relationship status, or which one of my family members is the black sheep, or what color my hair really is. When i start dating someone I don't friend them on here so any drama can be avoided at all costs. But if you want some rough ridin' fb drama, here you go.

(Name deleted by CF3) is an asshat. Honestly I've never liked him, but he's a friend of friends so I've tolerated him. For the three years that I've lived here, the only time he's contacted me is to use me (not sexually thank god) for money, beer, what have you. I ignored it and ignored it, but I've had enough. He posted something last week saying he was better than people who are drug addicts. I know your not so distant past man, you're no golden god yourself. That's great if you want to turn your life around, but where do you get such giant balls to claim you're better than someone struggling with a disease or any other personal demon for that matter. I've had enough. So I called him out and he deleted me as a fb friend and even blocked me. After I got done crying about it, I moved on with my life. That was a joke btw... not a tear was shred.

Flash forward to today. Dude tries to use me as a reference at a place I work. Mind you I've had no direct contact with him in over a year at this point. And the whole fb drama thing happened 6 days ago. And he has the nerve to say we're friends? To think I'd even want him as a coworker? As someone i need to be able to trust and depend on? He writes "(The chick that wrote this, name protected by CF3) is the coolest person on Earth!" at the bottom of what I assume is supposed to be a cover letter.

So eff you, That dude. I've put up with you for years, and I'm over it. friends do rely on each other for help at times, but friendship is a two way street not an all you can eat buffet. I will not text or call you, or even email you because I don't want you to have my phone number again. So this is my ode to you, as public as I can make it. eff you.

Oh and PS, you are sooooooooo NOT hired!!!

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #2357 on: February 08, 2014, 08:39:53 PM »
 :Wha:

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2358 on: February 10, 2014, 11:47:50 AM »
Two years ago I was laying in a bed snuggling my baby Jax, watching it snow outside the hospital window. We were sure or well I was sure he was a girl..he was Tess or Kiley for the first 5 months. I wouldn't trade him for the world. He is sweet, snuggly, happy and a litttle ball of terror all in one! God chose me to be his momma and for that I am eternally thankful everyday! Happy Birthday my baby Jaxin, you have no idea how much mommy loves you!!

:confused:

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2359 on: February 10, 2014, 12:02:21 PM »
Wow...

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: February 10, 2014, 12:05:27 PM »
Poor jax

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: February 10, 2014, 12:06:12 PM »
Two years ago I was laying in a bed snuggling my baby Jax, watching it snow outside the hospital window. We were sure or well I was sure he was a girl..he was Tess or Kiley for the first 5 months. I wouldn't trade him for the world. He is sweet, snuggly, happy and a litttle ball of terror all in one! God chose me to be his momma and for that I am eternally thankful everyday! Happy Birthday my baby Jaxin, you have no idea how much mommy loves you!!

pretty sure they mean when she was pregnant fwiw

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: February 10, 2014, 01:13:34 PM »

pretty sure they mean when she was pregnant fwiw

i assumed this was a puppy

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2363 on: February 10, 2014, 01:18:01 PM »
Guys I think something is abnormal about this kid.

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: February 10, 2014, 01:20:11 PM »

Being named Jaxin sure doesn't help

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2365 on: February 10, 2014, 01:31:31 PM »

maybe it's the same one that had anus problems or whatever
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: February 10, 2014, 01:40:19 PM »

Being named Jaxin sure doesn't help

Sooo many terrible kid names out there lately.   

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: February 16, 2014, 09:21:01 PM »
I think the people of Walmart have invaded Golden Corral! Very entertaining/disgusting!

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: February 16, 2014, 10:50:14 PM »
I think the people of Walmart have invaded Golden Corral! Very entertaining/disgusting!

we needed this person in baylor chat

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #2369 on: February 17, 2014, 05:03:09 AM »

we needed this person in baylor chat
They started showing that commercial in KY and I thought of gE game chat.

The Big Train

« Reply #2370 on: February 17, 2014, 12:58:10 PM »
This is from the last week, there are literally hundreds of other pictures and songs and other stuff that I didn't post.  Pretty normal week from this guy.

How could I have been so rough ridin' stupid!?!? My soul mate has been right in front of me the whole time!

Today I am thankful for Facebook who helped me find myself and my soul. I love you guys. Happy tenth!

I can't believe certain people right now. I asked someone who I thought would like to do something special for a person I treasure just blatantly be a bitch. Well, someone else will help me. That is not true friendship. Unfriended.

BTW. I am not cut out for a job. If you value security than go for it. I am an entrepreneur and plan on making millions high-paying jobs for people so they can be happy. However, I still work my ass off way more than a lot of 9-5ers.

Whoever hacked my accounts and is sending needless and pointless screenshots will pay. Whoever hacked my Voxer account, I know who you are, I don't want to throw you under the bus. Stop hacking me.

So I'm signed up for a ton of dating sites I never used. I think they are a great idea if you are single, just never used them myself. If you get anything from me on these it is spam and my accounts are probably hacked. Sorry.

Let's make one thing perfectly clear right now. You #eff with my #soulmate I will eradicate your soul from existence. You do not deserve her. You will pay. Return her and her kids safely, I sense they are in harm's way. Assholes

True friends please help me out here.

When I was in psychosis I pressed my ear to the floor of the isolation chamber I was kept in, mapping out by vibration where everyone was on the same floor and below. I practice walking stealthily through the night. I endure pain, for it makes me stronger.

Today I am thankful for my amazing sister. She is such an amazing woman, full of creativity and compassion. I love her with all my heart. You boys #eff with her and I will kill you with my bare hands. She is beautiful, smart, talented and amazing in every way.

You would think after changing and professing my undying love for someone they would contact me and fight back for me. Well #eff you Name Redacted. I hope he's worth it. I hope you regret it. I loved you with all my heart. My horoscope says Scorpios stubbornly cling to emotional attachments, well I'm letting you go. #single and ready to mingle. Let's party. If you are my soul mate you would have fought for me. My soul mate is still out there.

I'm sorry I worried you friends. My heart is just broken. What I said was ugly and not me when I'm level headed. I'm a good man with a pure soul. I will rant in private. It just is no fun to not be able to see you guys right now. I love you all

I can't stop thinking about her. I'm going to continue to hope and still have fun.

Hey friends and followers. I'm afraid my girl had been kidnapped. Please contact me if you know where she is. I fear for her safety. She is not in place redacted like normal. She quit her job. Something is wrong. I've been committed to her for about two years and she's never acted like this. Please help.

When #NameRedacted and I first met at the #Beacon we locked eyes and it was #loveatfirstsight. I will never give up on you.

How can you not want a man that will worship you, love you unconditionally, accept your kids and love them as your own, publicly declare his infatuation with you, use any methods necessary to protect you and provide for you and knows in his heart it was love at first sight, thinks you are the most stunning woman in the world, the perfect mother, the perfect compliment to me in every way Name Redacted?

Well I am going to prove how much I love you. If I can turn a few dollars into a billion dollars by Thursday will you go on a date with me and give me another chance? After all, you give every guy a chance. I will give that billion dollars in its entirety away to establish faith based entrepreneurship schools.

If not for you, I'll do it for myself anyway. Sounds like a fun challenge.

I love you but I know with every fiber of my being and soul I'm right on this one.

#NameRedacted

Name Redacted suggested I explore dating other women to see if I will change my mind about her. Ok, let's do that. You can check me out on Zoosk, plenty of fish, okcupid, badoo and whatever other dating websites I sign up for. Let's mingle. I can't wait to meet you fantastic women.

Single women, what's your idea of the perfect first date? Please comment.

Married women - what's your perfect first date? Married men - how did you win her heart? Please comment.

Please refrain from sending me game requests while I'm working. Later is fine

I can't wait to twirl my girl around the dance floor. I miss country swing dancing with you baby. Never let your relationship get stale if you love each other. Always fight for her.

It hurts so bad to have to let Name Redacted go, but if she's happier without me then I want her to be happy. This sucks. :(

eff all of you that think there's someone better for me than her or that I'm unhappy with myself. I love myself. I'm just stuck on this rough ridin' ranch and nobody will help. Great friends

I know that if I don't kick ass now I'll be an empty shell of a man without my soul mate. I won't lose her forever. So friends, pay it forward. Help me out however you can. When you make my dreams come true I'll make your dreams come true.

I'm a space cowboy. Country soul, big city ambition. I'll let you know what I need help with.

I'm so sorry I lost my level headedness once again. I don't mean to offend you friends. It's really hard dealing with such powerful emotions.

New goal today: build my own quadrotor helicopter from scrap.

Construction workers - you hastle my sister and other architects again I will get nasty with you. Architects give you guys jobs. Think about it.

I don't consent to searches or seizures. Thank you for your concern officers but its time to go.

Wow. I'm an idiot. I didn't understand that the police brought me a welfare check to help me out. Thank you local police, I treasure you!!!

This is so rough ridin' frustrating, my parents won't give me a ride.

I hate it when the radio censors songs. eff that. Just don't play them in the daytime when kids can hear. Parental controls exist for a reason.

BYOB - booze, bitches and baggage, we're having a party tonight.

Getting the speakers and karaoke set up now, if you want to come early and help me set up I'll throw you some beers.

Let's have stuff to confess at church tomorrow!!!   ;)

K City Name friends, here is the plan - board games and peaceful, tranquil stuff at the house with mom and dad. Rowdy crowd - karaoke, dancing, beer pong, video games and fun in the shop. Just bring some food and drinks and friends. Let's do this! Love you friends, can't wait to play and sing your favorite songs.

Ok, I'm tired of singing to myself. What's going on in town?

Literally nobody has texted me. I'm so alone and lonely. Well eff you all. I give my heart to everything and I feel used. #miserable

Would somebody please pick me up? I'm going crazy here. I just want to be with friends

eff this. #YOLO. I'm getting out of here

Uggghh. just realized that all of my online activity is public!!!! damnit #notsmart

Hey friends, going offline. Text me if you need me.

Offline Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: February 17, 2014, 01:00:28 PM »
Hey friends, going offline. Text me if you need me.
Sounds good, pal  :thumbs:

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2372 on: February 17, 2014, 01:00:47 PM »
What an insufferable human being, The Big Train.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: February 17, 2014, 01:07:44 PM »
How did the quadrotor turn out?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire