Author Topic: Media hates us, we get no respect, keep the chip on our shoulder thread  (Read 290017 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Media hates us, we get no respect, keep the chip on our shoulder thread
« Reply #1050 on: July 12, 2013, 10:55:39 AM »
John Hubert is a great kid, a tough little player, does a good job in his blocking schemes.

But over the last two years I just want to cry when I see some the opportunities a back with some more speed and power could have in our offense.   Particularly in the 2011, just so many times a little bigger, faster back would have taken a play to the house, that Hubert got caught on.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
yeah, louisville will be #1.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: July 12, 2013, 11:02:26 AM »
John Hubert is a great kid, a tough little player, does a good job in his blocking schemes.

But over the last two years I just want to cry when I see some the opportunities a back with some more speed and power could have in our offense.   Particularly in the 2011, just so many times a little bigger, faster back would have taken a play to the house, that Hubert got caught on.

this is not the "justify the media hating the crap out of k-state" thread

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yeah, Womens BB 2, Mens BB 1 will be hard to beat...  what do they use for elite EMAW wildcard sport?  I mean i know we kick ass at all hobby sports but which one?

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

no doubt, still pissed we didnt let lonely cardinal into the conference

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yeah, Womens BB 2, Mens BB 1 will be hard to beat...  what do they use for elite EMAW wildcard sport?  I mean i know we kick ass at all hobby sports but which one?

Volleyball

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
We'll have a 0 for the wildcard

Offline Super PurpleCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • purple hugs are back! get yours today
    • View Profile
bcwildcat
1 day ago
I am sure we will get overlooked because...well that is what we do...but K-State won the Big12 Championship in Football, Men's Basketball, and Baseball becoming only the second school in BCS era history to do so for their conference. Again, i am sure no one nationally cares...but we are proud and should be on this list.

:facepalm:

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile

no doubt, still pissed we didnt let lonely cardinal into the conference
Maybe not you, but pretty much nobody wanted them until they got into the ACC. eff-tard Soren Petro used to dog them saying they didn't even have half the population of Lousville as fans where most were UK fans, but once they got in the ACC he started saying what a mistake it was that the Big12 didn't grab them.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: July 12, 2013, 11:33:16 AM »

I know he's limited, but damn, he's a returning first team all conference running back and we're 9th at that position? pfft
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: July 12, 2013, 11:35:29 AM »
 :chainsaw:  :chainsaw: Ubben just resurrected the angriest fanbase in America!   :curse:  :curse:  :chainsaw:  :chainsaw:
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: July 12, 2013, 11:41:47 AM »
#9:  "John Hubert has a shot to win the Big 12 rushing title. . . ."

:dunno:

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: July 12, 2013, 11:47:05 AM »

sorry, but James Sims will.
everyone is jealous

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: July 12, 2013, 11:47:32 AM »
you guys are so weird

he said that hubert will do hubert things but we have no backups.  which is true.

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
bcwildcat
1 day ago
I am sure we will get overlooked because...well that is what we do...but K-State won the Big12 Championship in Football, Men's Basketball, and Baseball becoming only the second school in BCS era history to do so for their conference. Again, i am sure no one nationally cares...but we are proud and should be on this list.

pretty sure you're wrong, I think there are 3 schools who have done that, get your facts straight.
everyone is jealous

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1065 on: July 12, 2013, 11:52:56 AM »

sorry, but James Sims will.
Probably. He's your only option on offense. It would be a huge disappointment if he didn't.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
bcwildcat
1 day ago

pretty sure you're wrong, I think there are 3 schools who have done that, get your facts straight.
I'm not the quoted guy, but I can handle being one of the top 3 programs of all time.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: July 12, 2013, 11:55:10 AM »
Quote from: Kat Kid
Don't even care

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: July 12, 2013, 12:01:05 PM »
Quote from: Kat Kid
Don't even care
Step up your game(s).

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
bcwildcat
1 day ago

I'm not the quoted guy, but I can handle being one of the top 3 programs of all time.

top 3 of all time??? ROFL, and you posters wonder why I post on here!
everyone is jealous

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
bcwildcat
1 day ago

Yes, I am pretty comfortable with our position among the three top programs of all time.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
bcwildcat
1 day ago

Yes, I am pretty comfortable with our position among the three top programs of all time.
Only downside is that we have only a couple peers. Kinda lonely at the top, really.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
bcwildcat
1 day ago

Only downside is that we have only a couple peers. Kinda lonely at the top, really.
Really wish our bros from KU could see the view from up here.  It's breathtaking.

Offline timhawk

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
bcwildcat
1 day ago

haha, pretty sure to be a top program you need to have at least 1 national title.
everyone is jealous

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
bcwildcat
1 day ago

haha, pretty sure to be a top program you need to have at least 1 national title.

Dude, they are trolling.  That's all they do here at goEMAW.  Quit taking the bait.