Author Topic: Stonestreet  (Read 27078 times)

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
Re: Stonestreet
« Reply #200 on: January 30, 2014, 01:29:15 PM »
Holy crap, he actually looked that up

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 30, 2014, 01:29:27 PM »

crashed and burned huh guys.. maybe next time be creative  :dunno: I bet he'd appreciate it
:confused: We're not going to make up stuff.  :dunno: How were we suppose to be creative about stories IRL? :dunno:
I was talking about crashing and burning with stonestreet. Sounds like he lost that loving feeling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: January 30, 2014, 01:30:03 PM »
I just wish Stonestreet would enjoy himself a little bit more than he does. I mean, why go to Kite's if you have to bring bodyguards? Just go out and have a good time, Eric, for god's sake.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: January 30, 2014, 01:30:33 PM »
ty burrell didn't graduate from oregon, losers

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: January 30, 2014, 01:32:47 PM »
ty burrell didn't go to oregon, losers

That makes it even worse that he is worshiped there.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: January 30, 2014, 01:34:42 PM »
ty burrell didn't go to oregon, losers

That makes it even worse that he is worshiped there.

Very Jason Sudekisy

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: January 30, 2014, 01:41:44 PM »
Guys, I work with one of Eric's fraternity brothers. He said Eric was very funny and partied his ass off and chased lots of girls in college. He said that, upon graduation, Eric said, "See ya, guys. I'm leaving for LA to be an actor." My coworker said, "We were all, 'WTF?!'"

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: January 30, 2014, 01:49:57 PM »
Someone figure out who the other people on modern family are and if they're big deals at their respective schools and whether they mush dudes in those versions of aggieville.  Need to compare apples to apples here.

Ty Burrell is a pretty big deal at Oregon.

http://oregon.247sports.com/Board/45/Gameday-Guest-picker-14026394/1

HUGE deal. "Hey what's that guy's name again who's a pretty big deal around here? He's on that show with that guy and the hot latin chick?  :love:"

I enjoyed that a lot.

Another example of how lotsa folks still think Oregon is a 'cute' little program with nifty costumes. You'd never see a six-year old repping 'Bama, Michigan or Teaxs. I mean, kid was really quite good, informed, poised and disarmingly witty, but we couldn't get Jeff Maehl? Brianne Thiessen? Kaitlin Olson? No biggee, but it was a curious choice. Now, let's stomp some Stanford and show peeps some nasty Oregon Football!

:lol:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 30, 2014, 01:52:45 PM »

crashed and burned huh guys.. maybe next time be creative  :dunno: I bet he'd appreciate it
:confused: We're not going to make up stuff.  :dunno: How were we suppose to be creative about stories IRL? :dunno:
I was talking about crashing and burning with stonestreet. Sounds like he lost that loving feeling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Makes it tough when his "bodyguards" mush you in the face and grab the girls hands aside to greet eric, like i'm some terriost.  :lol: I mean, I do not get starstruck and I would have never went over there if it wasn't for the girls raving how they wanted to say hi, but they were too scared/nervous to. It's funny now.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 30, 2014, 01:55:52 PM »
i should have stopped posting in this thread the moment i realized wacky was in my corner  :facepalm:
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: January 30, 2014, 02:00:04 PM »
Interesting fact: If you ask theater professors who were here when Stonestreet was, he wasn't really regarded as a great actor. He was obviously above average, but nothing incredibly special. Acting seems like such a crap shoot. Lots of good actors will work their ass off and never make it, and a lot of crappy ones will catch a break early.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 30, 2014, 02:00:12 PM »
i should have stopped posting in this thread the moment i realized wacky was in my corner  :facepalm:
You got a little taste of what I go through on a daily basis, huh?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 30, 2014, 02:03:24 PM »
Interesting fact: If you ask theater professors who were here when Stonestreet was, he wasn't really regarded as a great actor. He was obviously above average, but nothing incredibly special. Acting seems like such a crap shoot. Lots of good actors will work their ass off and never make it, and a lot of crappy ones will catch a break early.

if your point is that people tend to change quite a bit between the time they are twenty and the time they are thirty then i agree.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 30, 2014, 02:03:38 PM »

You guys remember Michigan's corners in the bowl game don't you?

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 30, 2014, 02:05:11 PM »
If I was rich and famous and still liked to party in Aggieville every once in a while, there is NO WAY i'd spend my time letting some two-bit poster like BTK buy me nancies.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 30, 2014, 02:06:20 PM »

You guys remember Michigan's corners in the bowl game don't you?
Yes! :thumbs:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 30, 2014, 02:07:30 PM »
Was Aaron Rodgers really in aggieville the other weekend and if so, did he hurt anyone's feelings like this?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 30, 2014, 02:11:24 PM »
Was Aaron Rodgers really in aggieville the other weekend and if so, did he hurt anyone's feelings like this?
No. He was at freestate brewery tho and I heard some amazing interactions with fans at the restaurant. One of my friends from college works there. Said he was the tits.

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 30, 2014, 03:22:08 PM »
I work with one of Eric's highschool friends who was also his pledge brother at Pi Kappa Alpha.  He said he used to keep in regular touch with him and would visit him when he went out to LA/Dallas for business but that since Eric has gotten so big they really don't talk much anymore.  He did say he ran into Eric and Eric's mom at Starlight one night a year or so ago and got a big hug from Eric and Eric's mom.  I thought that was nice.
@lopakman

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 30, 2014, 03:26:10 PM »
I work with one of Eric's highschool friends who was also his pledge brother at Pi Kappa Alpha.  He said he used to keep in regular touch with him and would visit him when he went out to LA/Dallas for business but that since Eric has gotten so big they really don't talk much anymore.  He did say he ran into Eric and Eric's mom at Starlight one night a year or so ago and got a big hug from Eric and Eric's mom.  I thought that was nice.

if you are saying that guys who were good buds in highschool and college but now are in their 40's and live five states away from each other don't talk as much as they used to, then i agree.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 30, 2014, 03:37:58 PM »
daris is to this thread as Jake Waters is to the Buffalo Wild Wing Bowl.

Oh my.
he is going Kavs in the 95 holiday bowl in the acting thread
http://goEMAW.com/forum/index.php?topic=31020.0

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 30, 2014, 03:41:35 PM »

if you are saying that guys who were good buds in highschool and college but now are in their 40's and live five states away from each other don't talk as much as they used to, then i agree.

I'm merely sharing a heartwarming reunion story.  Since that encounter they have done a better job of staying in touch. 
@lopakman

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 30, 2014, 03:42:14 PM »

I'm merely sharing a heartwarming reunion story.  Since that encounter they have done a better job of staying in touch.
SOUNDS LIKE A MONSTER!

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 30, 2014, 06:57:26 PM »
I've never watched a lick of Modern Family, but I'll take an immensely popular tv star repping the EMAW.

He carries himself well when he's on ESPN. Do not mind him at all. 

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 30, 2014, 07:11:56 PM »
I've never watched a lick of Modern Family, but I'll take an immensely popular tv star repping the EMAW.

He carries himself well when he's on ESPN. Do not mind him at all.

Yes, plus he's really well spoken.