Author Topic: Obama EV O/U 300  (Read 24485 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Obama EV O/U 300
« Reply #275 on: November 06, 2012, 11:08:58 PM »
Why do I keep hearing Republican commentators saying that people like Paul Ryan and Bobby Jindal are the future of the party?

Do they want to lose?

Krauthaumer mentioned this too. They're looking for consolation but totally whiffing

Yeah, those 2 duds suck.  I bet Ryan gets in troubs for sexting his meat or sexually harassing some staffer in next 3 years.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 06, 2012, 11:09:13 PM »
why do I keep seeing dumb and poor people talking about loading up on guns and bullets?

This is one topic that I happen to have some knowledge on...have been lurking in this thread.

Obama, has never, ever, done anything to move against guns.  The ONLY thing he ever did that involved guns was to rough ridin' EXPAND gun rights in National Parks.

I have a bunch of gun "enthusiasts" in my family. 

Anyone who tells you that gun laws will be restricted (or ammo) is either a mother rough ridin' idiot, or is profiting off of the mother rough ridin' idiots who are willing to pay artificially inflated prices.

I think it's awesome.  All those gun guys, shelling out cash for no reason... :lol:

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #277 on: November 06, 2012, 11:10:33 PM »
Nothing is better for liberal mobilization in a national election than tea party support.

I hope the Koch brothers realize that this little revolution that they've been funding and pushing is actually killing their ability to win elections.

Of course, they probably don't realize that because they're almost criminally insane.

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: November 06, 2012, 11:10:49 PM »
So is it going to be 333?
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: November 06, 2012, 11:11:48 PM »
why do I keep seeing dumb and poor people talking about loading up on guns and bullets?

This is one topic that I happen to have some knowledge on...have been lurking in this thread.

Obama, has never, ever, done anything to move against guns.  The ONLY thing he ever did that involved guns was to rough ridin' EXPAND gun rights in National Parks.

I have a bunch of gun "enthusiasts" in my family. 

Anyone who tells you that gun laws will be restricted (or ammo) is either a mother rough ridin' idiot, or is profiting off of the mother rough ridin' idiots who are willing to pay artificially inflated prices.

I think it's awesome.  All those gun guys, shelling out cash for no reason... :lol:

Every gun nut still calls obama anti-gun though.  It's bill mahars bubble.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: November 06, 2012, 11:12:14 PM »
Fast and Furious was an attempt to begin gun control . . . what most libs don't seem to get, there was someone deep in Obama's inner circle that knew all about Fast and Furious and what it was designed to do, and the Executive branch has incorrectly invoked executive privilege to keep him from being questioned.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: November 06, 2012, 11:12:45 PM »
the right is screwed for the rest of time.  doesn't really matter though.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 06, 2012, 11:13:30 PM »
Fast and Furious was an attempt to begin gun control . . . what most libs don't seem to get, there was someone deep in Obama's inner circle that knew all about Fast and Furious and what it was designed to do, and the Executive branch has incorrectly invoked executive privilege to keep him from being questioned.

Control of mexican guns?

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 06, 2012, 11:13:46 PM »

Meh, Iran Contra...

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: November 06, 2012, 11:13:54 PM »
Why do I keep hearing Republican commentators saying that people like Paul Ryan and Bobby Jindal are the future of the party?

Do they want to lose?

It will be the party of 90% + white people soon if they keep this up.

Am I wrong in believing that the right ingests more talk radio/cable news than the left, and said media is really the root cause of their problem?

I just watch five minutes of Fox News, and I can't understand how anyone could watch that.  The entire narrative and message is just mind numbingly wrong and off-putting.

yes they get brainwashed by guys who make loads of money when nights like tonight happen.  It isn't just conservatives though, people are generally stupid.  There are plenty of liberals who thought that if Romney won he would take away all birth control, deport all Hispanics, and throw all black people in jail.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: November 06, 2012, 11:15:13 PM »

Meh, Iran Contra...

LOL . . . nice tap out.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 06, 2012, 11:16:24 PM »

Meh, Iran Contra...

LOL . . . nice tap out.

You think I am tapping out?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 06, 2012, 11:17:45 PM »

Meh, Iran Contra...

LOL . . . nice tap out.

You think I am tapping out?

Your Iran Contra strawman can't hold the smoke.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 06, 2012, 11:18:15 PM »
Guns are not an issue, unless you are uneducated and poor.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 06, 2012, 11:18:42 PM »

Cons acting like they care about Mexicans getting shot is very funny to me.  Similar to many cons contempt for Jews.  In one breath they cry about the liberal media but then the very next breath talk about how Obama doesn't care about "our friends in Israel."  Many cons would just rather send the Jews back and let them get scudded.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 06, 2012, 11:21:11 PM »

First off, WTF are you talking about MIR, this has nothing to do with "Mexicans getting shot" "or Jews getting hit by Scuds" . . . damn, I think I see some latent racism goin on in here.  Geezus, where the eff did that come from?

Fast and Furious was about Gun Control . . . PETE.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 06, 2012, 11:22:36 PM »

Do they want to lose?

Am I wrong in believing that the right ingests more talk radio/cable news than the left, and said media is really the root cause of their problem?

I just watch five minutes of Fox News, and I can't understand how anyone could watch that.  The entire narrative and message is just mind numbingly wrong and off-putting.

yes they get brainwashed by guys who make loads of money when nights like tonight happen.  It isn't just conservatives though, people are generally stupid.  There are plenty of liberals who thought that if Romney won he would take away all birth control, deport all Hispanics, and throw all black people in jail.

Yep, people who follow politics closely and get upset one way or another are the stupidest people on the planet.  Politics is a game.  No one will actually do anything to try to change anything. That's not how you get re-elected. Politics is a joke and if you are passionate about one side or the other then you're an idiot.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 06, 2012, 11:24:01 PM »

Do they want to lose?

Mike Murphy was on NBC basically saying republicans were losers and can't keep pissing off minorities and women and gays if they don't want to die.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 06, 2012, 11:25:52 PM »
Yeah nothing says "White man" like the name Piyush Jindal.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 06, 2012, 11:28:38 PM »
Republicans should be commended for being forthright about hating many different groups of people.  I think it's great.  The world could use a little more honesty.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 06, 2012, 11:28:57 PM »

Do they want to lose?

Mike Murphy was on NBC basically saying republicans were losers and can't keep pissing off minorities and women and gays if they don't want to die.

he's on again.

Online Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 06, 2012, 11:36:20 PM »
Fox News just discovered Reefer Madness.  This should be fun.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 06, 2012, 11:44:44 PM »
karl rove just said obama pulled a dirty tactic of calling anyone that doesn't support him as unpatriotic.

:dubious:

this was rove's signature move running the bush campaign.

fox news is just too much bullshit to handle sometimes.

:dance:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 06, 2012, 11:45:12 PM »

First off, WTF are you talking about MIR, this has nothing to do with "Mexicans getting shot" "or Jews getting hit by Scuds" . . . damn, I think I see some latent racism goin on in here.  Geezus, where the eff did that come from?

I do not vote on gun issues.  I am indifferent.  I have no reason to ever own a hand gun or an assault rifle.  I am not worried about a slippery slope taking away my lovely Belgium Over/Under.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 06, 2012, 11:46:31 PM »

I do not vote on gun issues.  I am indifferent.  I have no reason to ever own a hand gun or an assault rifle.  I am not worried about a slippery slope taking away my lovely Belgium Over/Under.

That has nothing to do with nothing . . . it certainly has nothing to do with a deliberate attempt to begin invoking significant gun control.