Author Topic: DJDT's "Its Patterson" moment?  (Read 7653 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Re: DJDT's "Its Patterson" moment?
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2012, 09:55:31 AM »
If it were actually his "It's Patterson" moment he wouldn't have apologized but would have blamed everyone but himself.
Well, he's not a POS, he's just really bad at his job.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Actually he's a giant piece of crap.

insidery info is welcome.  Pls retell all DJamer Wally stories you know that aren't already chronically and mocked here.

Also, this is a great break moment for you to change home bbs.

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Re: DJDT's "Its Patterson" moment?
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2012, 09:57:57 AM »
So, this almost certainly ruined any chance we had at the non-committed Jesse and will probably cause the committed Jesse to decommit if he ever gets a decent offer. Good job DJDumbfuck.

We can't have nice things, can we?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2012, 09:59:17 AM »
Maybe Bill has caught wind of this and has informed recruits that they are better off just not answering the phone when Wally calls.

Offline my troll name ... Koppe22

• Combo-Fan
  • Disgraced Banned Former Powert@rd Koppe22
    • View Profile
    • meh
Re: Re: DJDT's "Its Patterson" moment?
« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2012, 10:07:07 AM »
If it were actually his "It's Patterson" moment he wouldn't have apologized but would have blamed everyone but himself.
Well, he's not a POS, he's just really bad at his job.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Actually he's a giant piece of crap.

insidery info is welcome.  Pls retell all DJamer Wally stories you know that aren't already chronically and mocked here.

Also, this is a great break moment for you to change home bbs.

Actively roots against EMAW in bball recruiting. Actually think's people listened to the podcast because of him when it was Cassidy. Still thinks Memphis is more elite than EMAW in hoops. And firmly believes he can "convince" our fan base to like anything he's selling like his video make out sessions with HCBW.

Terrible human being.
Koppe is a giant idiot bad person for sure but he's nowhere close to as big of an idiot bad person as others.To my knowledge Koppe has never bought an adult trike or talked to a dog whisperer.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2012, 10:11:14 AM »
Well they do have Josh Pastner.  :love:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2012, 10:13:13 AM »
Koppe is really heating up the zeal

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2012, 10:47:44 AM »
I have known Wallace since 2005 in some capacity. Basically the most accurate way I can describe him is, he looks in the mirror and sees Mark Wahlberg circa "Four Brothers." I have confirmed this with other fellow acquaintances.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2012, 10:50:52 AM »
I have known Wallace since 2005 in some capacity. Basically the most accurate way I can describe him is, he looks in the mirror and sees Mark Wahlberg circa "Four Brothers." I have confirmed this with other fellow acquaintances.

Welp, now we've got a problem.  Marky Mark is EMAW4EVA.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2012, 10:53:51 AM »

Welp, now we've got a problem.  Marky Mark is EMAW4EVA.

Yin and Yang. 

There is a light to every dark and since we all know Marky Mark doesn't have any negative to him, it just makes sense that a completely separate being was created to house that negative.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2012, 10:57:37 AM »
My god, can you guys imagine the types of recruits we would pull if Marky Mark were in DJamer Wallace's position?

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2012, 11:02:42 AM »
My god, can you guys imagine the types of recruits we would pull if Marky Mark were in DJamer Wallace's position?

Quote from: DJMW
Say hi to your mother for me.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2012, 11:19:59 AM »
The reaction to this on GPC is exactly why
1. Fitz won't be starving anytime soon.
2. Why that website will never again be a reputable source for KSU sports.

Someone should post the replies in that thread, I won't. Not one single poster took exception to this, many saying its understandable.  The only even marginally terse reply was a poster mentioning that DJDT was against the recruitment of Cam Newton because Chris Harper transferred in as a QB.  Then DJDT said he didn't remember posting that then the poster backed off.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2012, 11:28:03 AM »
Given the loss of face, as well as the past belligerence, excuses, and lack of prioritizing his job over other activities, I am surprised that Fitz hasn't final-strawed this kid. 

He must work for nothing or attract the underage tail like fly paper.  Maybe both?  Who knows.  Fitz has to have some reason for keeping this type of crap around. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2012, 11:29:32 AM »
Given the loss of face, as well as the past belligerence, excuses, and lack of prioritizing his job over other activities, I am surprised that Fitz hasn't final-strawed this kid. 

He must work for nothing or attract the underage tail like fly paper.  Maybe both?  Who knows.  Fitz has to have some reason for keeping this type of crap around. 

DJDT thinks (pretends?) Fitz's jokes are hilarious.  They roll in the office.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2012, 12:13:59 PM »
im sure jesse robinson has informed every kstate recruit he knows just how rough ridin' stupid our rivals guys are. they should just burn that rough rider to the ground.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2012, 12:16:25 PM »
Arkansas State =  :dance:

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2012, 12:36:03 PM »
I'm still not convinced that DJDF is actually a paid employee.  It doesn't fit the model.

FITZ has obviously gotten to the point where he realizes his subscription base has no expected standard of quality, so he's fine to keep a loyal soldier on board in D Scott to churn out fluff pieces and a couple low paid interns and part timers like Gates to maintain the appearance that they're actually trying to produce recruiting and other news content while he does his KSAL informercials, once a month Metro Sports TV spots and creeping people out on Twitter all day. 

He's got plenty of simpletons more than happy to dole out 10 bucks a month convinced of the "Snyder won't give us any information" line he wear's like badge of honor, to make any changes. 
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2012, 12:45:57 PM »
I'm still not convinced that DJDF is actually a paid employee.  It doesn't fit the model.

FITZ has obviously gotten to the point where he realizes his subscription base has no expected standard of quality, so he's fine to keep a loyal soldier on board in D Scott to churn out fluff pieces and a couple low paid interns and part timers like Gates to maintain the appearance that they're actually trying to produce recruiting and other news content while he does his KSAL informercials, once a month Metro Sports TV spots and creeping people out on Twitter all day. 

He's got plenty of simpletons more than happy to dole out 10 bucks a month convinced of the "Snyder won't give us any information" line he wear's like badge of honor, to make any changes.

Can somebody remind me again why ADJC and UPKS still allow this fitzbadperson access to our athletic programs??? Does he know where a body is hidden, or something?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 17, 2012, 12:53:00 PM »

Can somebody remind me again why ADJC and UPKS still allow this fitzbadperson access to our athletic programs??? Does he know where a body is hidden, or something?

They can tell him what to print and his subscribers believe everything he prints.  Thus they control the narrative.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 17, 2012, 12:55:19 PM »
Also, they seem to refuse to break any news until the SID allows.

Maybe that is just DJamer Wally problems, but I doubt it.