Author Topic: Post our glorious rankings in this thread  (Read 159059 times)

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Post our glorious rankings in this thread
« Reply #875 on: October 30, 2012, 02:16:12 PM »
Listening to these assholes on the radio just makes my head hurt (RE: Finebaum callers).  They have no idea about football outside of the SEC.....when you can understand what the eff they are saying.

:dubious:
@mikec2w

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: October 30, 2012, 02:42:34 PM »
Trolling ND would be a monster let-down, FYI

yeah.  I would assume most of their fans (certainly students and alumni) are smart enough to figure it out.  bama could get interesting though.

I would love the tide invasion, but only if we come up with a new shtick. 

Part of the new shtick should be for EMAWs who are road-tripping to Miami to do some real-life PI/troll in Alabama (sp?) while passing through.

Offline jmlynch1

• Katpak'r
  • stay together for the kids
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: October 30, 2012, 03:37:24 PM »
Shut up MoCat. ND fans are just as dumb as every other fanbase. I would enjoy any of the remaining undefeateds.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: October 30, 2012, 03:39:00 PM »
Shut up MoCat. ND fans are just as dumb as every other fanbase. I would enjoy any of the remaining undefeateds.

Oregon would be pretty boring imo. The cheapest for actual ticket purchase though prolly.

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: October 30, 2012, 03:42:33 PM »
Personally, I prefer the meltdown afterward over the trolling before.  Definitely think we want to play the fanbase the cares the most. It is not close.

Bama.

Offline qatzmanchu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: October 30, 2012, 03:51:13 PM »
Personally, I prefer the meltdown afterward over the trolling before.  Definitely think we want to play the fanbase the cares the most. It is not close.

Bama.

IDK. To me Bama is that drunk bastard at the bar that kicked alot of asses and wants to kick some more, while ND is that high society prick that thinks he could kick everyone's ass cause of all the money his parents and grandparents made.

Now ask yourself whichof those two would be the most upset about taking an ass kicking. Bama will get up brush themselves off and move on to the next joker who walks into the bar, ND on the other hand, this could be a life altering event for their fanbase.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: October 30, 2012, 03:54:38 PM »
order, gaggie

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: October 30, 2012, 03:55:19 PM »
Bama would be the best for long term bbs'n.  Beat ND, and half the nation thinks they could still beat you.  Beat Bama and everyone is amazed that someone did it.

Beat ND, and half the nation will be angry with you then will quickly move on to rowing or some crap because they are used to their school not being a good fb school.

Beat Bama and be labeled Giant Killer and be forever talked about anytime someone talks teams that are juggernauts and seem unbeatable.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: October 30, 2012, 03:58:44 PM »
If we troll Alabama it'll just be the same plan as the past but up the ante.  No more sophistication needed, maybe even less than usual.  Just blantant, point blank, in your face trolling.  It will be basically daring them not to respond, and southerners love dares.

If it's Notre Dame, we really have to take our game to the next level.  We'll have to go back and wipe out this thread, for example, and the last few pages of other threads where we trolled like the Deadliest Catch last season.  If we're not ready to do that, then I think we should just accept that up front instead of going through it half-assed.  You're either in, or you're out.

Offline qatzmanchu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: October 30, 2012, 03:59:01 PM »
Bama would be the best for long term bbs'n.  Beat ND, and half the nation thinks they could still beat you.  Beat Bama and everyone is amazed that someone did it.

Beat ND, and half the nation will be angry with you then will quickly move on to rowing or some crap because they are used to their school not being a good fb school.

Beat Bama and be labeled Giant Killer and be forever talked about anytime someone talks teams that are juggernauts and seem unbeatable.

Dammit, now im convinced it should be Bama.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #885 on: October 30, 2012, 04:07:25 PM »
Do you guys have any idea how many squawks use Notre Dame as their college football team?

Offline qatzmanchu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: October 30, 2012, 04:09:57 PM »
Do you guys have any idea how many squawks use Notre Dame as their college football team?

No, how many?

They would strike more as Bama, previously USC, previously Miami, previously Nebraska fans honestly.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: October 30, 2012, 04:11:15 PM »
None.  Football season is an obstruction to basketball season.  :dunno:

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: October 30, 2012, 04:15:21 PM »

No, how many?

They would strike more as Bama, previously USC, previously Miami, previously Nebraska fans honestly.

Most Squawks I know who support a CFB team other than KU usually cheer for either Nebraska, OU or KSU.  They might have seemed pro-Notre Dame when Weis and Crist were in their honeymoon phase, but now they realize those guys suck just as badly in Lawrence as they did in South Bend.

Offline qatzmanchu

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: October 30, 2012, 04:18:36 PM »

No, how many?

Most Squawks I know who support a CFB team other than KU usually cheer for either Nebraska, OU or KSU.  They might have seemed pro-Notre Dame when Weis and Crist were in their honeymoon phase, but now they realize those guys suck just as badly in Lawrence as they did in South Bend.

I would be willing to hear the point that KU fans will come out of the wood work to tell us about all of the ND players that Charlie recruited and how its a matter of time till he has a similar monster rolling in Lawrence.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: October 30, 2012, 04:28:19 PM »
Guys, shut up.  who gives a crap about who lil bro follows other than their own dog crap fb team?

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: October 30, 2012, 04:33:01 PM »
I so want to play Gump aggie

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: October 30, 2012, 04:33:36 PM »
Well, if lots of sqwawkers like ND, then I would love for us to deliver an ass whoopin to ND.  Stupid beaks.

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: October 30, 2012, 04:40:39 PM »

Bama.

IDK. To me Bama is that drunk bastard at the bar that kicked alot of asses and wants to kick some more, while ND is that high society prick that thinks he could kick everyone's ass cause of all the money his parents and grandparents made.

Now ask yourself whichof those two would be the most upset about taking an ass kicking. Bama will get up brush themselves off and move on to the next joker who walks into the bar, ND on the other hand, this could be a life altering event for their fanbase.

Bama will get up off the floor after his beating and say "Damn, you got a hell of a right hook.  Let me buy you a beer."

Notre Dame will try to act like it never happened.

How many times have we beaten Texas and heard: "That's the worst team we've ever had"

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: October 30, 2012, 05:15:43 PM »
I can't wait to troll the undefeated team(s) we beat out in the polls to get into the NC.

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: October 30, 2012, 05:43:04 PM »
Whoa whoa whoa. When did this thread derail into some weird abortion of a thread? I haven't seen any mention of our glorious rankings or future glorious rankings in like 3 pages. Get your crap together goEMAW.  :facepalm:
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline Chico

• I used to be big here.
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: October 30, 2012, 05:49:56 PM »
I can't wait to troll the undefeated team(s) we beat out in the polls to get into the NC.

This.

The month of December is going to be beautiful.  It will likely bring the goEMAW servers to their knees as we take on two fan bases that didn't get in AND one fan base that we'll be playing AND an entire conference (minus pigaggie who should know what's going on) but it will still be one of the most fun times of our lifetimes.  :love: 

The O/U is set at 4 1/2 for the number of days it will take the university administration to create an internet commercial apologizing for our behavior.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Post our glorious rankings in this thread
« Reply #897 on: October 30, 2012, 08:29:34 PM »

I think it would be a let down because I don't think nd fans' lives depend on nd football the way that fans from a poor hillbilly state with absolutely nothing else going on depend on football. See: Arkansas, West Virginia. Alabama is like the motherload in this regard.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: October 30, 2012, 09:58:45 PM »

I think it would be a let down because I don't think nd fans' lives depend on nd football the way that fans from a poor hillbilly state with absolutely nothing else going on depend on football. See: Arkansas, West Virginia. Alabama is like the motherload in this regard.

exactly.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Pittcat

• Resident Purveyor of Above Avererage Staplers.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: October 31, 2012, 10:59:11 AM »

exactly.

Yep.  /debate

Now...BACK ON TOPIC!    The KSU Cats are, and always will be, No. 1 in my heart. #Fattytakethewheel
3021  RIP