Author Topic: super secret ticket info of KSU EMAW football games  (Read 24293 times)

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: super secret ticket info of KSU EMAW football games
« Reply #100 on: August 30, 2012, 05:05:37 PM »
Anyone need a semi-truck load of free KU tickets for the weekend?  This just landed in my inbox:

The first game of the season is this Saturday, Sept. 1st. Tickets are available now and we are not placing a limit on the number each employee may pick up!

JFC, it's not that easy to get tickets to our local minor league hockey team that plays in a 17,000 seat arena.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Online KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 30, 2012, 06:23:26 PM »
Anyone need a semi-truck load of free KU tickets for the weekend?  This just landed in my inbox:

The first game of the season is this Saturday, Sept. 1st. Tickets are available now and we are not placing a limit on the number each employee may pick up!

JFC, it's not that easy to get tickets to our local minor league hockey team that plays in a 17,000 seat arena.
I'm not sure they would take free tix if it came with a six pack and a bj.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 30, 2012, 10:14:07 PM »

Really?  You wouldn't have to go to the game dumb dumb. 

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 31, 2012, 12:21:37 AM »
<40 for UT, We are talking to Texas and to Tech trying to see if we can get an advanced package of tickets returned (but would only put them for sale after the Miami game) It doesn't look like either will comply though and will just try to sell the tickets they still have and if they don't send them back at the usual 9 day notice before the game.

Ticket office and AD are trying to capitalize on all the excitement for this season trying to get every game besides Miami to be sold out to boost excitement and push the demand up for the Miami game and then kick in the 6 day marketing blitz with advertisements talking about how this would be the last chance to buy tickets to see the cats play this year etc etc

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 31, 2012, 08:41:19 AM »

Really?  You wouldn't have to go to the game dumb dumb.

fwiw, I'm posting a picture in it's own thread.  DON'T MERGE YOU NAZI MODS  :chainsaw:

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 31, 2012, 11:08:21 AM »
<40 for UT, We are talking to Texas and to Tech trying to see if we can get an advanced package of tickets returned (but would only put them for sale after the Miami game) It doesn't look like either will comply though and will just try to sell the tickets they still have and if they don't send them back at the usual 9 day notice before the game.

Ticket office and AD are trying to capitalize on all the excitement for this season trying to get every game besides Miami to be sold out to boost excitement and push the demand up for the Miami game and then kick in the 6 day marketing blitz with advertisements talking about how this would be the last chance to buy tickets to see the cats play this year etc etc

solid plan. 

how many left for Miami?

The squawks don't believe the actually returned tickets, think it's a lie.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 31, 2012, 04:04:51 PM »

solid plan. 

how many left for Miami?

The squawks don't believe the actually returned tickets, think it's a lie.

I have not gotten an updated figure in a few games, i would venture to guess it is <1005

This is the exact story from inside the Athletic Department, confirmed by my source who is high up in the Ticket Office, corroborated by a friend who works for the Alumni Association, and not denied who works for the KU Athletic Marketing division.

"KU took out their maximum allotted tickets for the game which is 3,875. After their pre-sale to season ticket holders and Williams Fund donors they had only sold 783 tickets. After the full band accounted for their tickets, and the initial month of sales on the KU website they had just sold over 1100 tickets. At that point Zenger and Peter Muther contacted K-State saying they would send back some tickets early as a sign of good faith (in hopes K-State would one day help KU out in someway). Both Zenger and Muther got mad when the K-State Alumni Association, Ahearn Fund, and K-State Athletics advertised it as KU already sending tickets back."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 31, 2012, 04:07:01 PM »
lol, what a boss move by KState  :lol:

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 31, 2012, 04:10:00 PM »
BITB move by whoever did that

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 31, 2012, 04:16:17 PM »
Nice . . . so K-State isn't supposed to tell people they'll be buying tickets in the visitors section?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 31, 2012, 04:17:26 PM »
i don't know why but i'm absolutely loving the inside kstate ticket office updates by scottwildcat.  :thumbs:

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 31, 2012, 04:18:15 PM »
yeah where the hell was he during JamarGate?

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 31, 2012, 04:19:56 PM »
i don't know why but i'm absolutely loving the inside kstate ticket office updates by scottwildcat.  :thumbs:

yeah it's great

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 31, 2012, 04:23:21 PM »

Most of my sources come from the fan marketing/ticketing side of the Athletic Department. Along with 2 people employed by KU's Athletic marketing office.

Nice . . . so K-State isn't supposed to tell people they'll be buying tickets in the visitors section?

KU wanted it to be presented as if they didn't ask for the Max allotment, and just have tickets appear on the website one day. They did not make that part of the deal when they sent the tickets back and then got butt-hurt when people in the Ahearn Fund War Room decided they were going to clown face KU and make sure everyone knew they already returned tickets.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 31, 2012, 04:23:55 PM »

absolutely, young stud posters are what we need most

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 31, 2012, 05:39:43 PM »
ku: hey man here's some tickets, you know, I scratch your back, you scratch mine, try to keep it on the dl
ksu: word man, thanks
ku: I'm glad we're friends
ksu: HEY EVERYONE CHECK OUT THIS bad person RETURNING HIS TICKETS IN AUGUST!!!! LMAO!!   :lol:
emaw

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 31, 2012, 05:42:40 PM »
ku: hey man here's some tickets, you know, I scratch your back, you scratch mine, try to keep it on the dl
ksu: HEY EVERYONE CHECK OUT THIS bad person RETURNING HIS TICKETS IN AUGUST!!!! LMAO!!   :lol:

:lol:

ksu: :giveswedgie:

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 31, 2012, 06:04:25 PM »

Basically exact quotes right there actually

Offline Norm93

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 31, 2012, 06:46:28 PM »

Most of my sources come from the fan marketing/ticketing side of the Athletic Department. Along with 2 people employed by KU's Athletic marketing office.

KU wanted it to be presented as if they didn't ask for the Max allotment, and just have tickets appear on the website one day. They did not make that part of the deal when they sent the tickets back and then got butt-hurt when people in the Ahearn Fund War Room decided they were going to clown face KU and make sure everyone knew they already returned tickets.

Did the ku folks suggest using the old "hey, we found some tickets in a storage locker" line, without drawing the attention of the IRS or FBI?

Online KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 31, 2012, 07:16:21 PM »
:lol: reminds me of the best part of the movie Friday when Dezel caught Smokie taking.g a crap on the lawn.
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: September 01, 2012, 10:37:58 PM »
<20 tickets left for Texas

https://ev12.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetGroupList?linkID=kansuse&shopperContext=&caller=PR&prc=RESTRICTED&ppc=RESTRICTED

now selling SRO tickets, was decided this morning they will keep the hill open but sell "obstructed South Endzone" for most games.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 01, 2012, 10:40:58 PM »
Probably gonna be a lot of tickets available on the streets by the Texas game.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 01, 2012, 10:44:51 PM »

:lol:
Nominee for POY

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 01, 2012, 10:45:54 PM »
Probably gonna be a lot of tickets available on the streets by the Texas game.

:love:     Most of the teams in cfb are shitty dax.  Maybe watch someone besides Alabama.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 05, 2012, 09:18:47 AM »
hey scottwildcat, please give us updates on how many tickets are left for saturday.