Author Topic: super secret ticket info of KSU EMAW football games  (Read 23603 times)

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: super secret ticket info of KSU EMAW football games
« Reply #175 on: September 13, 2012, 08:36:39 AM »
ended up sellling 49,562 tickets to the Miami game. Had tickets bought go un-used. Had some North Texas tickets become available but they were not North Texas tickets. There was a bulk order that was returned. There are still SRO tickets for all of the remaining games and Tech is still expected to return 300-500 tickets, UT is expected to return tickets too, unless it starts to shape up like a defacto Dr. Pepper Game. It looks unlikely as is right now that they will sell section 28 seats for Tech, Ok State, or any other remaining games as long as it is mostly filled with GA students.

A lot of conversations are starting to be had about creative ways to add a couple hundred seats/tickets here or there. One of which (and my favorite) is a Party Deck/Bridge SRO/GA Style thing that would go above the Band/Harley entrance area. In the brainstorming stages nothing anywhere near concrete or even far enough to start thinking about logistics or anything along those lines. We have some real creative fucks in our AD right now. Future upcoming stars in the landscape of college sports.

Away tickets are selling pretty well at all locations. We took out the max at all away games except WVU. Do not know exactly how many we took for them.

No, he just made a disgusting racist mistake

and then he gets his scoop stolen, tough run for that kid.

I got scoops on scoops. Clown statement, bro.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 13, 2012, 08:45:34 AM »
One of which (and my favorite) is a Party Deck/Bridge SRO/GA Style thing that would go above the Band/Harley entrance area.

:love:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 13, 2012, 08:48:04 AM »
One of which (and my favorite) is a Party Deck/Bridge SRO/GA Style thing that would go above the Band/Harley entrance area.

I'd dump my 64 oz mountain dew down the first tuba that walked under me

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 13, 2012, 08:48:39 AM »

When describing this one of the ideas I was told to think of the Pepsi Porch at the crap Royals baseball arena stadium thing in that corner. No idea how it would work but that was my favorite of the brainstorming meeting idea session I was told about.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 13, 2012, 08:51:43 AM »
ended up sellling 49,562 tickets to the Miami game. Had tickets bought go un-used. Had some North Texas tickets become available but they were not North Texas tickets. There was a bulk order that was returned. There are still SRO tickets for all of the remaining games and Tech is still expected to return 300-500 tickets, UT is expected to return tickets too, unless it starts to shape up like a defacto Dr. Pepper Game. It looks unlikely as is right now that they will sell section 28 seats for Tech, Ok State, or any other remaining games as long as it is mostly filled with GA students.

A lot of conversations are starting to be had about creative ways to add a couple hundred seats/tickets here or there. One of which (and my favorite) is a Party Deck/Bridge SRO/GA Style thing that would go above the Band/Harley entrance area. In the brainstorming stages nothing anywhere near concrete or even far enough to start thinking about logistics or anything along those lines. We have some real creative fucks in our AD right now. Future upcoming stars in the landscape of college sports.

Away tickets are selling pretty well at all locations. We took out the max at all away games except WVU. Do not know exactly how many we took for them.

The best plan would've been to never extend the lower bleachers in the first place when we expanded the first time. They're never full because those seats are terrible and the lower ones are behind the End Zone Fun Zone and they're always empty and I hate them and want them gone. 
 :frown:

But yes to dumping Dew down tubas.

"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #180 on: September 13, 2012, 08:55:10 AM »

:thumbs:

Offline "storm"nut

• SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 13, 2012, 08:55:18 AM »

RIP Fatty

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 13, 2012, 10:17:23 AM »
That section really should angle back to the NEZ...time to build a tunnel.

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 13, 2012, 11:24:39 AM »
When describing this one of the ideas I was told to think of the Pepsi Porch at the crap Royals baseball arena stadium thing in that corner. No idea how it would work but that was my favorite of the brainstorming meeting idea session I was told about.

aside from crazy amounts of advertisement, the K is beautiful. 

Notwithstanding, party porch/GA would be amazing at BSFS.  Areas like these are basically the norm in pro stadiums.  Livestrong has one too.  It's only a matter of time for college venues.  Probably won't be too terribly succesful w/o alcohol though.  Location - NE corner makes sense, but it really needs to be filled in with bleachers.  period.  A restuarant overlooking the south end would work well too. 

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 13, 2012, 09:39:44 PM »
I must address this right now seeing that I got 13 PMs from people in the last 7 days:

*************I AM NOT AFFILIATED OR EMPLOYED BY THE KANSAS STATE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT OR TICKET OFFICE. I AM JUST A NON-RACIST DUMB IDIOT WHO SOME TIMES DRINKS TOO MUCH AND SAYS DUMB crap IN SOCCER THREADS AND HAS SOURCES INSIDE THE K-STATE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT DEALING WITH TICKETING AND MARKETING, AND SOME SOURCE WHO JUST LEFT THE KU AD FOR A JOB WITH THE SAN ANTONIO SPURS. I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO RANDOM TICKETS LAYING AROUND IN THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT AND CAN'T HELP YOU GET TICKETS TO SOLD OUT EVENTS OR FREE TICKETS.*************

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 13, 2012, 09:41:50 PM »
lol

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 13, 2012, 09:53:15 PM »
I must address this right now seeing that I got 13 PMs from people in the last 7 days:

*************I AM NOT AFFILIATED OR EMPLOYED BY THE KANSAS STATE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT OR TICKET OFFICE. I AM JUST A NON-RACIST DUMB IDIOT WHO SOME TIMES DRINKS TOO MUCH AND SAYS DUMB crap IN SOCCER THREADS AND HAS SOURCES INSIDE THE K-STATE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT DEALING WITH TICKETING AND MARKETING, AND SOME SOURCE WHO JUST LEFT THE KU AD FOR A JOB WITH THE SAN ANTONIO SPURS. I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO RANDOM TICKETS LAYING AROUND IN THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT AND CAN'T HELP YOU GET TICKETS TO SOLD OUT EVENTS OR FREE TICKETS.*************

out the people who pm'd you

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 13, 2012, 09:56:07 PM »

Jamaican me angry with all that caps

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 13, 2012, 10:12:43 PM »

yeah. you should totally just copy and post all the pm's you got.

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 13, 2012, 10:13:14 PM »

Well, I know exactly who your source who's leaving the KU AD for the Spurs is. I bet Beems knows, too.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 13, 2012, 11:00:14 PM »

Well, I know exactly who your source who's leaving the KU AD for the Spurs is. I bet Beems knows, too.

Said source doesn't know that he/she is a source. I have family members who are real tight with the source and the sources family, all of which  like to talk so i guess that makes her a secondary? source that she doesn't know about?

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 13, 2012, 11:13:51 PM »

yeah. you should totally just copy and post all the pm's you got.
post the pm's scottwildcat! everyone here wants to laugh

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 13, 2012, 11:18:56 PM »
Scott, I hate to tell you this, but this thread just is not as super secret as the soccer games at Johnny Kaw's. Minorities can see this information that you are giving out, so you lose and EMAW wins. :dance:

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 13, 2012, 11:19:10 PM »
Lol no one pm'd him, just another ploy for attention per usual with lookatmewildcat
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 22, 2012, 12:42:14 PM »
As I predicted earlier: KU returned more tickets and they are going on sale today

Offline Pittcat

• Resident Purveyor of Above Avererage Staplers.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: September 22, 2012, 01:06:39 PM »
Yeah I got that tweet too.
3021  RIP