Author Topic: All my ku friends drooling over a possible ku vs KSU 4th edition.  (Read 3954 times)

Offline ZmoneyKSU

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Me?  Not so much.  Will be hoping they lose before that and we don't.  Not that it wouldn't just be the sweetest thing ever to knock them out, but couldn't take the possible loss #4.  Not to mention we'd probably have a huge let down game in the championship. 

I don't know, and yes I am way a head of myself, I realize...  Just tired of texts from ku fans pimping a 4th show down.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: All my ku friends drooling over a possible ku vs KSU 4th edition.
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 08:32:12 PM »
Your KU fans seem like rough ridin' retards

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 08:33:01 PM »
Me?  Not so much.  Will be hoping they lose before that and we don't.  Not that it wouldn't just be the sweetest thing ever to knock them out, but couldn't take the possible loss #4.  Not to mention we'd probably have a huge let down game in the championship. 

I don't know, and yes I am way a head of myself, I realize...  Just tired of texts from ku fans pimping a 4th show down.

turn in your EMAW card mother rough rider i'll take a final 4 idc who we play seriously go kill your metaphorical EMAW self

Offline ZmoneyKSU

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 08:34:52 PM »
Your KU fans seem like fracking retards

won't argue with that...

turn in your EMAW card mother fracker i'll take a final 4 idc who we play seriously go kill your metaphorical EMAW self

dick, never said I wouldn't take not going to the final four, said I was hoping they'd lose before that...douchebag. 

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2010, 08:40:47 PM »
yeah, gee, getting to the final four would totally be lame.

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2010, 08:44:41 PM »

turn in your EMAW card mother fracker i'll take a final 4 idc who we play seriously go IN THE BACK AND kill your metaphorical EMAW self

FYI, "kill yourself" posts have a real strict wording requirement on this site....Fixed your post.

Online Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2010, 08:46:39 PM »
yeah, gee, getting to the final four would totally be lame.

I just spoke with Catzacker about this very topic. 

There would be no pressure on us.....Hell, freaking Mizzou has never been to a final four....it's a "good thing."

The pressure on KU would be amazing.  Losing that game would be the worst nightmare of every KU fan...it would be literally soul crushing.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2010, 08:47:10 PM »
Me?  Not so much.  Will be hoping they lose before that and we don't.  Not that it wouldn't just be the sweetest thing ever to knock them out, but couldn't take the possible loss #4.  Not to mention we'd probably have a huge let down game in the championship.  

I don't know, and yes I am way a head of myself, I realize...  Just tired of texts from ku fans pimping a 4th show down.

turn in your EMAW card mother fracker i'll take a final 4 idc who we play seriously go IN THE BACK AND kill your metaphorical EMAW self

FYI, "kill yourself" posts have a real strict wording requirement on this site....Fixed your post.

thanks broseph  :gocho:

Offline ZmoneyKSU

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2010, 08:52:10 PM »
can't believe the douchebaggieness of this board sometimes.   :runaway:

Offline williamthewildcat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2010, 09:13:41 PM »
The pressure on KU would be amazing.  Losing that game would be the worst nightmare of every KU fan...it would be literally soul crushing.

A game like that, if it were to happen, and KSU were to win, would cause the population of this state to drop by 30%.

Those remaining KU fans would regret not taking their chance with the rest of Heavens Gate cult on the Hale-Bopp Comet ride to nowhere.  It would be like being down 3-0 in the LCS only to come back and win it.  It would be like lottery money in the bank.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2010, 10:41:23 PM »
would be like miracle on ice except it would be miracle on hardwood.  not on ice.

Offline ZmoneyKSU

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2010, 10:47:11 PM »
would be like miracle on ice except it would be miracle on hardwood.  not on ice.

epic comes to mind

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2010, 11:16:01 PM »
A lot of bravado to this possibility on the kusports board, but I think this is closer to the truth:

I want Kansas State eliminated quickly. I'm just hoping that they'll choke. I can't bear the thought of a Final Four game against them. My heart would be pounding out of my chest.

And I'd have a mental breakdown if they beat us.

Offline TheTastyGreek

• Mean Green'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gomeangreen.com
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2010, 11:17:42 PM »
I think you guys might just get there!

Don't see Ole Miss or Iowa State anywhere in your path on the brackets. If you can get past that first round game, who knows how far you can go?

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2010, 11:19:16 PM »
do not want to play them anymore.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2010, 11:56:43 PM »
If we did meet, and then the CAts won and also won the champiionship KU fans you go absolutely insane.  Calling for asterisks, clammoring for 3 game series finals etc.  The validation level would be off the scale...  "You really claim to be the best team when you lost to us 3 times?  Seriously, you an I both know who the best team was this year.  KU.  Enjoy your trophy and your 3 win over us in like 35 tries!"
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

The42Yardstick

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2010, 12:01:02 AM »
Let's be honest, only the pussified fans from both sides don't want this game to happen. This would be about the most epic thing in the history of ever.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2010, 12:02:13 AM »
Let's be honest, only the pussified fans from both sides don't want this game to happen. This would be about the most epic thing in the history of ever.

Exactly.  Would be extremely awesome to have a 4th game, deciding who plays for the national championship. 

Offline ZmoneyKSU

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2010, 01:00:25 AM »

I see why ku fans would want it.  Great for the Big 12, great for the state, big time hype, off the wall smack going on, and ku playing a team they beat 3 times already. 
If it meant going to the final 4 then yea K-State has to want it.  However, losing to ku a 4th time while they went on to another championship would be... indescribable.
I in no way want to see ku in the final 4 if K-State were to make it.  Any K-State fan would have to be crazy to say they want another shot at ku.

The42Yardstick

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2010, 01:16:14 AM »

I see why ku fans would want it.  Great for the Big 12, great for the state, big time hype, off the wall smack going on, and ku playing a team they beat 3 times already. 
If it meant going to the final 4 then yea K-State has to want it.  However, losing to ku a 4th time while they went on to another championship would be... indescribable.
I in no way want to see ku in the final 4 if K-State were to make it.  Any K-State fan would have to be crazy to say they want another shot at ku.

Losing to KSU would make the more insecure sects of our fanbase (and there are a LOT of them) go absolutely batshit. KSU would finally have a counter to the KU arguments of "40-2" or "Championships." If KSU then won the title, this would be 10 times worse than our loss to the slavers in football in 07. I mean, I'd be smellin' all good and feelin elite anyway, but a TON of Jayhawk fans would lose their minds. The only thing worse would be losing to moo in the FF, because 1. that means those anti-american terrorists would have finally made a FF and 2. Even I would jump off a damn cliff because the slavers don't deserve to have nice things

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2010, 01:53:31 AM »

Losing to KSU would make the more insecure sects of our fanbase (and there are a LOT of them) go absolutely batshit. KSU would finally have a counter to the KU arguments of "40-2" or "Championships." If KSU then won the title, this would be 10 times worse than our loss to the slavers in football in 07. I mean, I'd be smellin' all good and feelin elite anyway, but a TON of Jayhawk fans would lose their minds. The only thing worse would be losing to moo in the FF, because 1. that means those anti-american terrorists would have finally made a FF and 2. Even I would jump off a damn cliff because the slavers don't deserve to have nice things
You're just as bad as wildcat79 and those other K-State douches that post on Phog all the time.

:blank:

Offline JavaCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2010, 08:44:08 AM »

I see why ku fans would want it.  Great for the Big 12, great for the state, big time hype, off the wall smack going on, and ku playing a team they beat 3 times already.  
If it meant going to the final 4 then yea K-State has to want it.  However, losing to ku a 4th time while they went on to another championship would be... indescribable.
I in no way want to see ku in the final 4 if K-State were to make it.  Any K-State fan would have to be crazy to say they want another shot at ku.

IT'S THE frackING FINAL FOUR! Who the hell cares that it's KU. They're one of the best programs of all-time. They're good. Yes, they get favoritism from the refs in Big 12, but that's what happens when you're good for so long and you pay (give gifts to) the right people. In '88 KSU was far and away the better team than KU. It was evidenced in the two wins KSU had and the third they should've had in Manhattan. In the tournament though KSU played like horseshit and lost to KU paving the way for you know what. A fourth game could just bring some crazy beautiful pregame speech from Frank and the team continues an amazing run in the tournament to the National Championship game. NATIONAL frackING CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Bring it the shazbot! on.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2010, 08:46:28 AM »
Final 4! :excited:
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2010, 08:54:01 AM »
Would Luis Colon be the worst player to ever play in a Final 4?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2010, 08:54:28 AM »
Listen, dorks, everyone who knows anything about basketball knows that all of the KU wins over us have been flukes.  We would destroy them.  I wish we could play them in every round of the tournement and then again the day after the tournement because we would kick their asses every time.