Author Topic: All my ku friends drooling over a possible ku vs KSU 4th edition.  (Read 3952 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: All my ku friends drooling over a possible ku vs KSU 4th edition.
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2010, 09:35:30 AM »
All my ku friends are declaring their bracket the hardest since 1997 and KSU's the easiest.  so, not all of them are saying that.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2010, 10:04:24 AM »
All my ku friends are declaring their bracket the hardest since 1997 and KSU's the easiest.  so, not all of them are saying that.

ours is really hard.  but ku's path to the final four might be the hardest march since that Bataan thingy in ww2

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2010, 10:06:07 AM »

ku always gets screwed.  remember when they had to beat davidson to get to the final four a couple years ago.    totally not fair

catzacker

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2010, 10:44:47 AM »
ku's region has more teams in it with double digit losses (7) than any other region (the East has 5 double digit loss teams).  The West region has 2 (lowest of any region).

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2010, 02:57:52 PM »
Let's be honest, only the pussified fans from both sides don't want this game to happen. This would be about the most epic thing in the history of ever.

I see why ku fans would want it.  Great for the Big 12, great for the state, big time hype, off the wall smack going on, and ku playing a team they beat 3 times already. 
If it meant going to the final 4 then yea K-State has to want it.  However, losing to ku a 4th time while they went on to another championship would be... indescribable.
I in no way want to see ku in the final 4 if K-State were to make it.  Any K-State fan would have to be crazy to say they want another shot at ku.

:powerespect:

The42Yardstick

« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2010, 02:59:30 PM »
Let's be honest, only the pussified fans from both sides don't want this game to happen. This would be about the most epic thing in the history of ever.

I see why ku fans would want it.  Great for the Big 12, great for the state, big time hype, off the wall smack going on, and ku playing a team they beat 3 times already. 
If it meant going to the final 4 then yea K-State has to want it.  However, losing to ku a 4th time while they went on to another championship would be... indescribable.
I in no way want to see ku in the final 4 if K-State were to make it.  Any K-State fan would have to be crazy to say they want another shot at ku.

Losing to KSU would make the more insecure sects of our fanbase (and there are a LOT of them) go absolutely batshit. KSU would finally have a counter to the KU arguments of "40-2" or "Championships." If KSU then won the title, this would be 10 times worse than our loss to the slavers in football in 07. I mean, I'd be smellin' all good and feelin elite anyway, but a TON of Jayhawk fans would lose their minds. The only thing worse would be losing to moo in the FF, because 1. that means those anti-american terrorists would have finally made a FF and 2. Even I would jump off a damn cliff because the slavers don't deserve to have nice things
You're just as bad as wildcat79 and those other K-State douches that post on Phog all the time.

:blank:

You're just jealous b/c I mixed you up w/sys :jerk:

Offline ZmoneyKSU

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2010, 03:12:09 PM »

:powerespect:

dumbass approved