Author Topic: CASSY'S (csourky's)  (Read 23902 times)

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
Re: CASSY'S (csourky's)
« Reply #150 on: July 26, 2012, 06:21:41 PM »
How is dlew up for most improved?

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 26, 2012, 06:29:12 PM »
Yeah, dlew really shouldn't be up for most improved.  He has refined his game a bit, but he has always been good.
:adios:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 26, 2012, 06:30:31 PM »
hush.

hardware is hardware.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 26, 2012, 06:30:55 PM »
Yeah, dlew really shouldn't be up for most improved.  He has refined his game a bit, but he has always been good.

agreed.  most improved should be for katdaddy.  that guy owns every thread he gets involved with.  didn't used to be this way, you know.  ?

dlew has always been good

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 26, 2012, 06:31:49 PM »
Dlew12 went from hero to legend this year. That's like going from 99% to 100%. Not a big jump, but the most difficult.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 26, 2012, 06:37:28 PM »
Trim sent me over here. He follows me on twitter and I was tweeting about my run in with Wes on Thursday night. I was at the brooksider sitting on the back patio having a beer. I look to my right and I see Wes walking up to the bar. Followed behind him was a bunch of groupies that didn't look over the age of 18. So he stood in the middle of the bar talking to these girls, flexing his muscles, and showing off his abs. There was a girl at my table that is disgusted by him. So she started making facial reactions towards him, and keep repeating that she wanted to give him a KITN. I finally joined her in making facial features towards Wes. However, I didn't think he was looking. When I looked up, Wes was mocking me at my table. He tossed a chair to the side, and started walking towards me. I stood up and looked down at the little leprechaun. He than shoved me, and I pushed my chair at him. After this his "entourage" started pulling him back. I screamed: "He bra, what's wrong? No cameras around for you to perform?" He told me to F off. And I told him I wasn't CT and he could move along. Finally he walked inside the bar and I grabbed another drink. It was an epic night. Thought you all would enjoy reading about my encounter with Wes. He's a real "winner"! True Story! :cheers:

That was fanning's first post.  Tell me that his posts now are better than that post.  You can't.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 26, 2012, 06:45:12 PM »
I like EMAWmeisters avie and caption, pretty funny. good work meister and I do love the big cat

Offline bringonthecats

• Fan
  • #teamwillspradling #teamnosleeves
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 26, 2012, 06:48:53 PM »
i think for best looking poster you guys should post a photo of each contender. only because i don't know what fanning looks like. except someone said he looks kinda like that guy that was in all the freddie prinze jr. movies?

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 26, 2012, 06:50:41 PM »
I like EMAWmeisters avie and caption, pretty funny. good work meister and I do love the big cat

:thumbs:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 26, 2012, 06:50:56 PM »
Trim sent me over here. He follows me on twitter and I was tweeting about my run in with Wes on Thursday night. I was at the brooksider sitting on the back patio having a beer. I look to my right and I see Wes walking up to the bar. Followed behind him was a bunch of groupies that didn't look over the age of 18. So he stood in the middle of the bar talking to these girls, flexing his muscles, and showing off his abs. There was a girl at my table that is disgusted by him. So she started making facial reactions towards him, and keep repeating that she wanted to give him a KITN. I finally joined her in making facial features towards Wes. However, I didn't think he was looking. When I looked up, Wes was mocking me at my table. He tossed a chair to the side, and started walking towards me. I stood up and looked down at the little leprechaun. He than shoved me, and I pushed my chair at him. After this his "entourage" started pulling him back. I screamed: "He bra, what's wrong? No cameras around for you to perform?" He told me to F off. And I told him I wasn't CT and he could move along. Finally he walked inside the bar and I grabbed another drink. It was an epic night. Thought you all would enjoy reading about my encounter with Wes. He's a real "winner"! True Story! :cheers:

That was fanning's first post.  Tell me that his posts now are better than that post.  You can't.
JFC, we get it. Hold back the mob and get a room with Dlew.  :facepalm:

Offline cas4ksu

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 26, 2012, 06:52:10 PM »

still wish you would have gone with rocker, JOE.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 26, 2012, 06:52:46 PM »
i think for best looking poster you guys should post a photo of each contender. only because i don't know what fanning looks like. except someone said he looks kinda like that guy that was in all the freddie prinze jr. movies?
Check facebook or twitter.  :dunno:

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 26, 2012, 06:53:41 PM »

JFC, we get it. Hold back the mob and get a room with Dlew.  :facepalm:

Most improved poster is a load of hogwash.  I'd vote for that serial killing eff, BTK, but that would imply that I like him.

still wish you would have gone with rocker, JOE.

Yeah, and my caption probably should include the word "faggots" in it.

Offline bringonthecats

• Fan
  • #teamwillspradling #teamnosleeves
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 26, 2012, 06:57:05 PM »

i can't decide if you wearing sunglasses in your picture and i don't know what you really look like encourages me to vote for you or discourages me.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 26, 2012, 06:58:07 PM »
actually yeah, BTK has gotten noticeably better.  but...

BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR!

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: July 26, 2012, 07:06:57 PM »

i can't decide if you wearing sunglasses in your picture and i don't know what you really look like encourages me to vote for you or discourages me.
Sounds like quite a pickle.

Offline ScottPollardsBlackTahoe

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 26, 2012, 07:13:09 PM »
Here you go, BOTC.  This is the most accurate picture of Fanning I can find.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 26, 2012, 07:19:58 PM »
That's not me dork store.  :lol:

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 26, 2012, 07:24:51 PM »
That's not me dork store.  :lol:

Ok.  Prove it.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 26, 2012, 07:27:11 PM »
Here ya go. ELITE!!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 26, 2012, 07:29:23 PM »

See, same person. Just without fannings lame myspace angles.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 26, 2012, 07:30:25 PM »
 :facepalm:

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 26, 2012, 07:33:19 PM »
 :lol:

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 26, 2012, 07:37:41 PM »
I'd like to officially endorse Y-L_A.

I'm flattered that I am nominated for this category but I would like to take my name off the ballot. There's more to BBSing than being really really ridiculously good looking, and I plan to find out what that is.

Also, SPBT deserves some sort of recognition for getting under fannings skin with EVERY one of his posts.

I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline PoetWarrior

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 26, 2012, 07:41:27 PM »
Words such as "Best", "Valuable" and "Improved" have positive, desirable connotations.

Where does that leave these nominations?