Author Topic: Welcome Brett Regan  (Read 13286 times)

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome Brett Regan
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2012, 03:10:57 PM »
If brett had been reading goEMAW he could have picked up on this scoop and tweeted it before fitz could announce. missed op.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2012, 03:11:40 PM »
Guys, we should call this guy raygun.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2012, 03:13:27 PM »
He's the Freekin Reegan, baby I'm about to have me some fun.

Bounce bounce bounce bounce!

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2012, 03:16:34 PM »
Guys, we should call this guy raygun.

Welcome to this week's installment of "QUICK ZAPS!" with Brett "Ray Gun" Regan.

<--- 'cept more kstateo
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2012, 03:17:41 PM »
He's the Freekin Reegan, baby I'm about to have me some fun.

Bounce bounce bounce bounce!

Take it to the karaoke thread.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2012, 03:55:51 PM »
"Bart Ray Gun" it is. Nice work on the scoop, nice work on the nickname, nice work on the Frank-ing of the Fitz. A banner week for goEMAW.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2012, 03:57:36 PM »
"Bart Ray Gun" it is. Nice work on the scoop, nice work on the nickname, nice work on the Frank-ing of the Fitz. A banner week for goEMAW.

Great name. 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2012, 04:04:35 PM »
Bart Ray Gun, ignore what Fitz says and post over here too.  No one here is what the GPC guys makes us out to be and we won't tell anyone.

Also, feel free to PM about funny office politics stuff. 

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2012, 04:10:31 PM »
Hello Bart Ray Gun, SkinnyBenny here.  We are super fun and all your bros post here and you should too despite what Tim Fitzgerald (more like Fim Titzgerald, amirite?) says. Even if it's just to PM insider-y stuff or whatever. Remember, all your bros post here and we are great. 
:thumbs:

*Edit: I guess Raygun is actually one word, so his official nickname is Bart Raygun. (I wiki'd.)  I should have known that but it has bee a while since I took my raygun out of its spot in my attic.  Also, Fim Titzgerald is now Femme Titzgerald, to account for the way in which his moobs make him like a lady or whatever.*

« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 04:13:49 PM by SkinnyBenny »
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2012, 04:13:26 PM »
Bart Ray Gun, just post under Bart Ray Gun and no one that works with you will even know. 

also, we aren't telling anyone.  We firmly believe in the Snitches get Stitches motto.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2012, 04:18:24 PM »
Bart Ray Gun, I'm really looking forward to the "zap zap zap" you'll bring to the brisk pace of the GPC no-effort morning pre-pregame show.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2012, 04:19:39 PM »
BRG, let's get your take on Jacob Pullen and his crime sprees.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2012, 04:21:35 PM »
"Honey, it's four hours to kick-off and I want a quick blast of kstate football news that doesn't sound like someone sweated creating it, immediately followed by three-hours of something completely different!"

"No worry, honey! Just tune to the quick-paced Tim Fitzgerald and Ray Gun hour! It's brisk, baby! The kind of brisk you only get from not trying too much or being too close to the actual action to be considered pre game!"
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2012, 04:32:52 PM »
Bart Ray Gun, some advice.  I recommend that you always show up to your new gig with doughnuts daily.  No one will eff with they guy who brings doughnuts.  Also, no way Fitz fires that guy.

I would imagine day olds would be fine. 

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2012, 06:26:04 PM »
"Honey, it's four hours to kick-off and I want a quick blast of kstate football news that doesn't sound like someone sweated creating it, immediately followed by three-hours of something completely different!"

"No worry, honey! Just tune to the quick-paced Tim Fitzgerald and Ray Gun hour! It's brisk, baby! The kind of brisk you only get from not trying too much or being too close to the actual action to be considered pre game!"

I like this one.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Welcome Brett Regan
« Reply #90 on: July 19, 2012, 11:13:31 PM »
Bart Raygun, when Femme Titzgerald asks if you want to go back to the office for afterhours with some chick, answer yes. Make sure you then record his ensuing roofie-ing/statutory rape/whatever via that creepy hidden camera app that the GPC lawyer guy used. That, or just broadcast it via U-Stream (official online streaming thingy of goEMAW.com), but instead of sending it to us just send it straight to the cops. We'll be too busy drinking Haterade in our parents' basements to care anyway.

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2012, 03:16:39 PM »
Welcome Brent Ragen!

Offline Norm93

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome Brett Reagan
« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2012, 11:21:58 PM »
In other GPC news, Fitz fired from the official K-State network radio shows.

Spirit Street Publishing, publisher of GoPowercat.com and Powercat Illustrated, and the Salina Media Group are proud to announce that the two companies have combined forces to launch a new Kansas State pregame show that will premiere this fall.

The GoPowercat.com Pregame Show will be a briskly paced hour-long show that will air throughout central and north-central Kansas on SMG stations KSAL (1150 AM) and KBLS (Sunny 102.5 FM). The GPC Pregame Show will air three hours prior to football kickoffs, and also air on Saturdays during the Big 12 basketball schedule. A minimum of 24 shows are scheduled.

The show will be hosted by GoPowercat and Powercat Illustrated publisher Tim Fitzgerald and GoPowercat multi-media coordinator Ryan Wallace. The show will also feature other members of the GoPowercat staff and regional media personalities.

Fitzgerald has served as co-host of another K-State football pregame show since its inception in 1998, but welcomes the show's leaner design.

"We have formatted a show that will have a quick pace, give fans what they need to know about the team, opponent and game and not expend a lot of effort trying to fill time," Fitzgerald said. "We're going to get down and dirty with analysis and unfiltered opinions about K-State sports and then turn it over to the Kansas State Sports Network."

The show will premiere with a football season preview episode that has not yet been scheduled, and then air three hours prior to the kick off of K-State's season opening game with Missouri State on Sept. 1.

:lol:
I read that as "lazy". Am I wrong?

Perfectly tailored to do hungover/half drunk.

Big announcement rumors circulating that this briskly paced one hour public access program will originate from FITZ's basement.

We will keep you posted if any of us hear anything.

It'll be pre-recorded, so be sure to listen for late-breaking news!

FITZ

ADMIN
Post #13163
Manhattan, Kan.
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore Re: Our big announcement Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No video. This is a pre-recorded audio program that will be produced in segments.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Posted on 7/18 7:17 PM | IP: Logged

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome Brett Reagan
« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2012, 07:17:39 AM »

Fitzgerald has served as co-host of another K-State football pregame show since its inception in 1998, but welcomes the show's leaner design.

Big announcement rumors circulating that this briskly paced one hour public access program will originate from FITZ's basement.

We will keep you posted if any of us hear anything.

It'll be pre-recorded, so be sure to listen for late-breaking news!

FITZ

ADMIN
Post #13163
Manhattan, Kan.
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore Re: Our big announcement Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No video. This is a pre-recorded audio program that will be produced in segments.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Posted on 7/18 7:17 PM | IP: Logged

:eek:

A tape delayed infomercial.

Holy crap, FITZ got Dax'd!

All jokes around the office aside, since it's abundantly clear K-State wants no part in this guy being associated with the school or athletics you wonder who from the University side applied the pressure for his removal.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2012, 09:42:52 AM »
I don't wonder who. goEMAW.com pressured it.

:cool:

So will he stil get to go to post-game press conferences.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 21, 2012, 09:45:34 AM »

Wasn't us.  Currie would make Fitz K-State's official high school ambassador if it was all about what would please/displease goEMAW.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2012, 10:11:48 AM »

Wasn't us.  Currie would make Fitz K-State's official high school ambassador if it was all about what would please/displease goEMAW.

He would appoint him to cheerleader coach to piss us off.