Author Topic: Welcome Brett Regan  (Read 13285 times)

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome Brett Reagan
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2012, 09:35:05 AM »
In other GPC news, Fitz fired from the official K-State network radio shows.

Spirit Street Publishing, publisher of GoPowercat.com and Powercat Illustrated, and the Salina Media Group are proud to announce that the two companies have combined forces to launch a new Kansas State pregame show that will premiere this fall.

The GoPowercat.com Pregame Show will be a briskly paced hour-long show that will air throughout central and north-central Kansas on SMG stations KSAL (1150 AM) and KBLS (Sunny 102.5 FM). The GPC Pregame Show will air three hours prior to football kickoffs, and also air on Saturdays during the Big 12 basketball schedule. A minimum of 24 shows are scheduled.

The show will be hosted by GoPowercat and Powercat Illustrated publisher Tim Fitzgerald and GoPowercat multi-media coordinator Ryan Wallace. The show will also feature other members of the GoPowercat staff and regional media personalities.

Fitzgerald has served as co-host of another K-State football pregame show since its inception in 1998, but welcomes the show's leaner design.

"We have formatted a show that will have a quick pace, give fans what they need to know about the team, opponent and game and not expend a lot of effort trying to fill time," Fitzgerald said. "We're going to get down and dirty with analysis and unfiltered opinions about K-State sports and then turn it over to the Kansas State Sports Network."

The show will premiere with a football season preview episode that has not yet been scheduled, and then air three hours prior to the kick off of K-State's season opening game with Missouri State on Sept. 1.

:lol:
I read that as "lazy". Am I wrong?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2012, 09:37:26 AM »

Spirit Street Publishing, publisher of GoPowercat.com and Powercat Illustrated, and the Salina Media Group are proud to announce that the two companies have combined forces to launch a new Kansas State pregame show that will premiere this fall.

The GoPowercat.com Pregame Show will be a briskly paced hour-long show that will air throughout central and north-central Kansas on SMG stations KSAL (1150 AM) and KBLS (Sunny 102.5 FM). The GPC Pregame Show will air three hours prior to football kickoffs, and also air on Saturdays during the Big 12 basketball schedule. A minimum of 24 shows are scheduled.

The show will be hosted by GoPowercat and Powercat Illustrated publisher Tim Fitzgerald and GoPowercat multi-media coordinator Ryan Wallace. The show will also feature other members of the GoPowercat staff and regional media personalities.

Fitzgerald has served as co-host of another K-State football pregame show since its inception in 1998, but welcomes the show's leaner design.

"We have formatted a show that will have a quick pace, give fans what they need to know about the team, opponent and game and not expend a lot of effort trying to fill time," Fitzgerald said. "We're going to get down and dirty with analysis and unfiltered opinions about K-State sports and then turn it over to the Kansas State Sports Network."

The show will premiere with a football season preview episode that has not yet been scheduled, and then air three hours prior to the kick off of K-State's season opening game with Missouri State on Sept. 1.

Perfectly tailored to do hungover/half drunk.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome Brett Regan
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2012, 09:49:28 AM »
ahh...the life of Fitz....haterz gonna hate.  right about now he and his staff are rolling in the office. the joke is on you losers.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2012, 10:00:47 AM »
1350's GM is a loser that lives in his mom's basement.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 19, 2012, 10:03:34 AM »

Perfectly tailored to do hungover/half drunk.

Big announcement rumors circulating that this briskly paced one hour public access program will originate from FITZ's basement.

We will keep you posted if any of us hear anything.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2012, 10:06:05 AM »
This is fun.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2012, 10:08:00 AM »
I mean, gopo was scooped on their own hire?!   :horrorsurprise:

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2012, 10:12:39 AM »

who cares, no one reads this loser blog site anyway.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 19, 2012, 10:13:55 AM »
They couldn't get anyone to pick up the phone and they wanted to confirm everything before breaking the news. This modern era puts the credibility of gopo in a real pickle.

Seriously, someone needs to ask him how in the hell another site was talking about the hire before he made the announcement.

Offline EMAW 4 Ever

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 19, 2012, 10:15:29 AM »
Wait so does this mean the GPC podcast is going away, if so thats too bad I really enjoyed it.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2012, 10:19:35 AM »
Seriously, someone needs to ask him how in the hell another site was talking about the hire before he made the announcement.

Yeah, NO KIDDING! How did so many people on this site know??

Another DU  :blah:
Another DU doing big things  :users:
he's the man
holy eff. that's great. good for him.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2012, 10:23:55 AM »
I obviously see the connection. But if it were me, I would have had the announcment ready to go and as soon as I informed Bart and got the :thumbsup:, I would have sent out the information.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2012, 10:26:25 AM »
I obviously see the connection. But if it were me, I would have had the announcment ready to go and as soon as I informed Bart and got the :thumbsup:, I would have sent out the information.

Yeah, that was pretty dumb. Agreed.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2012, 10:28:52 AM »

Most big-time businesses don't come right out and announce new hires during business hours.

Getting smashed on cheap vodka at Tubby's and trying desperately to get some attention is the first item of business.  Announcing new hires can wait until 2am.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2012, 10:32:44 AM »

Most big-time businesses don't come right out and announce new hires during business hours.

Getting smashed on cheap vodka at Tubby's and trying desperately to get some attention is the first item of business.  Announcing new hires can wait until 2am.
Welp, there you go. I guess I learned something about big time businesses today. Thanks!

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2012, 10:33:29 AM »

Yeah, NO KIDDING! How did so many people on this site know??

Another DU  :blah:
Another DU doing big things  :users:
he's the man
holy eff. that's great. good for him.

DU's didn't break the story, BSAC did, you racist prick.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2012, 11:13:03 AM »

It's called sitting on the info, jerk.  Most big time businesses do it.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2012, 12:04:34 PM »

this x a million.  if you release the fact that he was hired then everyone is going to know he was hired.  then what?  it's just not going to happen, not on a drunk pedophile's watch.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2012, 01:32:30 PM »

this x a million.  if you release the fact that he was hired then everyone is going to know he was hired.  then what?  it's just not going to happen, not on a drunk pedophile's watch.

Pissclams has obviously done some big time business.  This is why people sit on info.  If you release the list, then everybody has the list, and then they can use your list to steal your inside info and douse your face in pickle juices.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2012, 02:43:25 PM »
I guess when you take the 10,000 foot view of it I can totally see why Fitz waited until 2 am this morning to break this news after our website had already reported it.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2012, 02:46:02 PM »
Congrats to Regan.  Does anyone know how it is pronounced? 

Anyway, I found a vid of Brett on the www.  I'll prob watch more GPC vids now. 

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2012, 02:57:04 PM »

Pronounced Re-Gan, like re-gander, minus the... eff it, you get it, right?

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2012, 02:58:36 PM »

Like the comedian or the girls first name

ree-gan?  or ray-gan?
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2012, 03:00:32 PM »

Like the comedian or the girls first name

ree-gan? or ray-gan?

This.

Without the question mark.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2012, 03:03:27 PM »
 :thumbs: