Author Topic: Welcome Brett Regan  (Read 13287 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome Brett Regan
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2012, 09:38:51 PM »
Half right

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2012, 10:08:50 PM »
Brett is one of the best guys that I know. He is very EMAW and will do a fantastic job.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2012, 10:26:08 PM »
Brett is one of the best guys that I know. He is very EMAW and will do a fantastic job.

As him if it is cool if I call him Bart?

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2012, 10:38:33 PM »
My God, BSAC scoops gpc on their own announcement.

Why would anyone even pay for that garbo anymore?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2012, 10:54:09 PM »
Why would anyone even pay for that garbo anymore?

Bart Regan?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2012, 11:05:35 PM »
In other GPC news, Fitz fired from the official K-State network radio shows.

Spirit Street Publishing, publisher of GoPowercat.com and Powercat Illustrated, and the Salina Media Group are proud to announce that the two companies have combined forces to launch a new Kansas State pregame show that will premiere this fall.

The GoPowercat.com Pregame Show will be a briskly paced hour-long show that will air throughout central and north-central Kansas on SMG stations KSAL (1150 AM) and KBLS (Sunny 102.5 FM). The GPC Pregame Show will air three hours prior to football kickoffs, and also air on Saturdays during the Big 12 basketball schedule. A minimum of 24 shows are scheduled.

The show will be hosted by GoPowercat and Powercat Illustrated publisher Tim Fitzgerald and GoPowercat multi-media coordinator Ryan Wallace. The show will also feature other members of the GoPowercat staff and regional media personalities.

Fitzgerald has served as co-host of another K-State football pregame show since its inception in 1998, but welcomes the show's leaner design.

"We have formatted a show that will have a quick pace, give fans what they need to know about the team, opponent and game and not expend a lot of effort trying to fill time," Fitzgerald said. "We're going to get down and dirty with analysis and unfiltered opinions about K-State sports and then turn it over to the Kansas State Sports Network."

The show will premiere with a football season preview episode that has not yet been scheduled, and then air three hours prior to the kick off of K-State's season opening game with Missouri State on Sept. 1.

Work less. Make more money.

Yep, fired.

Wildkat77

Almost on scholarship
Post #303
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
Re: Our big announcement   Reply
Sorry. Going to continue to support powercat gameday and Matt. He is a great guy who puts his heart and soul into it.
7/18 7:46 PM | IP: Logged

FITZ

ADMIN
Post #13166
Manhattan, Kan.
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
I love Matt like a brother. Let's just say it was this or nothing at all. And you're right, Matt does put his heart into Powercat Gameday under sometimes tough circumstances.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Posted on 7/18 8:25 PM | IP: Logged

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2012, 11:07:42 PM »
EMAW JEEP

On the depth chart
Post #3272
Kansas City
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
Who is replacing Rob?
7/18 8:26 PM | IP: Logged

FITZ

ADMIN
Post #13169
Manhattan, Kan.
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
An announcement on Rob's replacement will come soon.

Posted on 7/18 8:28 PM | IP: Logged

EMAW JEEP

On the depth chart
Post #3273
Kansas City
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
Originally posted by FITZ:
So does that mean the position has already been filled and we are awaiting announcement?
7/18 8:29 PM | IP: Logged

FITZ

ADMIN
Post #13170
Manhattan, Kan.
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
Exactly.

Posted on 7/18 8:40 PM | IP: Logged

:lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2012, 11:16:58 PM »
Did Fitz get fired for being a dirty old pervert who sends dick comments to high school girls?

Offline SabiNation

• Katpak'r
  • USA Handball - Rio 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2012, 12:09:01 AM »
This is awesome. Brett's the man. Good stuff
"If i worked for the NY times, and my boss told me 'hey. if you keep ranking ksu so high, we may fire you' i would tell my boss to 'bring it on.'"  -FFF

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2012, 12:41:21 AM »
EMAW JEEP

On the depth chart
Post #3272
Kansas City
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
Who is replacing Rob?
7/18 8:26 PM | IP: Logged

FITZ

ADMIN
Post #13169
Manhattan, Kan.
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   

Posted on 7/18 8:28 PM | IP: Logged

EMAW JEEP

On the depth chart
Post #3273
Kansas City
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
Originally posted by FITZ:
So does that mean the position has already been filled and we are awaiting announcement?
7/18 8:29 PM | IP: Logged

FITZ

ADMIN
Post #13170
Manhattan, Kan.
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
Exactly.

Posted on 7/18 8:40 PM | IP: Logged

"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2012, 12:59:27 AM »
God, I love this place.

Offline The Whale

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2012, 01:02:07 AM »
I hope Bert doesn't get burned out by all of the recuit voicemail greetings he's going to be listening to.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2012, 01:03:44 AM »
goEMAW.COM IS DOING WORK

P.S. 'Grats/welcome, Brian Regan!
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2012, 06:52:50 AM »
FITZ

ADMIN
Post #13175
Manhattan, Kan.
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
Welcome Brett Regan to our staff   Reply
Brett Regan has been hired to replace Rob Cassidy. While Brett's background is as a writer, he's spent the last two years with KJCK radio in Junction City. Brett brings us the combination of strong reporting skills and multimedia experience I was seeking. He will start with us on Monday, July 30 and, yes, he is a K-State graduate.
7/19 1:50 AM | IP: Logged

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2012, 06:54:15 AM »
FITZ

ADMIN
Post #13174
Manhattan, Kan.
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
Re: Fitz?....   Reply

Originally posted by KSU90:
So...is Matt/1350 still going to do Powercat Gameday too? Why the split from 1350AM, Fitz? First on Monday's "The Game" and now Powercat Gameday? just curious. thx!
Posted from wireless.rivals.com

So...is Matt/1350 still going to do Powercat Gameday too? Why the split from 1350AM, Fitz? First on Monday's "The Game" and now Powercat Gameday? just curious. thx!

I stopped Wildcat Insider because it wasn't fun or worth my time. In the case of Powercat Gameday, the station's GM opted not to renew my contract. Too bad, I loved doing the show with Matt.
7/19 1:43 AM | IP: Logged

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2012, 07:00:55 AM »
FITZ

ADMIN
Post #13175
Manhattan, Kan.
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
Brett Regan has been hired to replace Rob Cassidy. While Brett's background is as a writer, he's spent the last two years with KJCK radio in Junction City. Brett brings us the combination of strong reporting skills and multimedia experience I was seeking. He will start with us on Monday, July 30 and, yes, he is a K-State graduate.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2012, 07:18:04 AM »
FITZ

ADMIN
Post #13174
Manhattan, Kan.
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   

I stopped Wildcat Insider because it wasn't fun or worth my time. In the case of Powercat Gameday, the station's GM opted not to renew my contract. Too bad, I loved doing the show with Matt.

Now that FITZ has been fired due to his general lack of professionalism, he should do the Charlie Sheen thing and go on tour for his fans to really make some jokes and roll about getting fired and how jealous all of his haters are of his amazing life.  He's already got the bowling shirts.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 09:00:39 AM by wabash909 »
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2012, 07:50:20 AM »
FITZ

ADMIN
Post #13174
Manhattan, Kan.
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   

surprised he actually admitted it.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2012, 08:25:15 AM »
FITZ

ADMIN
Post #13175
Manhattan, Kan.
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   

Nothing like showing your new hire the confidence you have in him by announcing his hire in the middle of the night.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2012, 08:28:56 AM »
FITZ

ADMIN
Post #13175
Manhattan, Kan.
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   

Nothing like showing your new hire the confidence you have in him by announcing his hire in the middle of the night.

i'm pretty sure that most businesses announce all important things in and around last call.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2012, 09:03:41 AM »
this place never stops amazing me.  'grats, BSAC.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2012, 09:07:27 AM »
FITZ

ADMIN
Post #13175
Manhattan, Kan.
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   

He is just such a poor writer.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2012, 09:21:45 AM »
FITZ

ADMIN
Post #13175
Manhattan, Kan.
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   

i'm pretty sure that most businesses announce all important things in and around last call.

he'd been manning the phones and working all day, get off his nuts, son.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2012, 09:23:42 AM »
FITZ

ADMIN
Post #13175
Manhattan, Kan.
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   

he'd been manning the phones and working all day, get off his nuts, son.

Not to mention trying to help people acquire bikes in the 'ville.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome Brett Reagan
« Reply #49 on: July 19, 2012, 09:32:19 AM »
In other GPC news, Fitz fired from the official K-State network radio shows.

Spirit Street Publishing, publisher of GoPowercat.com and Powercat Illustrated, and the Salina Media Group are proud to announce that the two companies have combined forces to launch a new Kansas State pregame show that will premiere this fall.

The GoPowercat.com Pregame Show will be a briskly paced hour-long show that will air throughout central and north-central Kansas on SMG stations KSAL (1150 AM) and KBLS (Sunny 102.5 FM). The GPC Pregame Show will air three hours prior to football kickoffs, and also air on Saturdays during the Big 12 basketball schedule. A minimum of 24 shows are scheduled.

The show will be hosted by GoPowercat and Powercat Illustrated publisher Tim Fitzgerald and GoPowercat multi-media coordinator Ryan Wallace. The show will also feature other members of the GoPowercat staff and regional media personalities.

Fitzgerald has served as co-host of another K-State football pregame show since its inception in 1998, but welcomes the show's leaner design.

"We have formatted a show that will have a quick pace, give fans what they need to know about the team, opponent and game and not expend a lot of effort trying to fill time," Fitzgerald said. "We're going to get down and dirty with analysis and unfiltered opinions about K-State sports and then turn it over to the Kansas State Sports Network."

The show will premiere with a football season preview episode that has not yet been scheduled, and then air three hours prior to the kick off of K-State's season opening game with Missouri State on Sept. 1.

emaw