Author Topic: Spencer Kietzman, apologize to Jacob Pullen  (Read 97699 times)

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Re: Spencer Kietzman, apologize to Jacob Pullen
« Reply #425 on: July 10, 2012, 12:58:57 PM »
We need a rally.

Please post separate topic for rally, would attend.  Could get more people if we found out that KK was anti-Teamsters.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: July 10, 2012, 01:11:56 PM »
KK is anti-Teamsters.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: July 10, 2012, 01:25:31 PM »
I have now been blocked by two people.  Tim Fitzgerald and Kevin Kietzman.  Take that for what you will....

i think the best thing for us to do is to block both of them from reading our boards, i'll have our IT_MODS start tracing the most frequent guest IP's that visit our board and should have those two rough ridin' douche bags tracked down in no time.

We have Cassidy's IP addresses, we could just ban those entire ranges, which should cast a pretty good net...He'll be getting new ones when he moves.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: July 10, 2012, 01:37:07 PM »
I have now been blocked by two people.  Tim Fitzgerald and Kevin Kietzman.  Take that for what you will....

i think the best thing for us to do is to block both of them from reading our boards, i'll have our IT_MODS start tracing the most frequent guest IP's that visit our board and should have those two rough ridin' douche bags tracked down in no time.

We have Cassidy's IP addresses, we could just ban those entire ranges, which should cast a pretty good net...He'll be getting new ones when he moves.

yeah, smell ya later MHK area posters. 

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: July 10, 2012, 01:53:33 PM »

I could always go over to 810 and wipe out their internet server if you want.  :driving:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: July 10, 2012, 01:55:15 PM »

I could always go over to 810 and wipe out their internet server if you want.  :driving:

OK.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: July 10, 2012, 02:20:47 PM »
Who has Kevin Kietzman destroyed more: Skeetbag or Robinson Cano?

Spencer is obviously the product of a broken home who is screaming at his dad for attention.  No matter what kind of attention.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: July 10, 2012, 03:18:49 PM »
Robinson Cano is an A+ in everyone's mind, except KC-area sheep.

Skeetbag is a skeetbag in everyone's mind, except KC-area sheep.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: July 10, 2012, 04:43:14 PM »
Who has Kevin Kietzman destroyed more: Skeetbag or Robinson Cano?

Spencer is obviously the product of a broken home who is screaming at his dad for attention.  No matter what kind of attention.

Plus, Robinson's nickname isn't a used condom. What kind of father stands by and lets people call him that? One that enjoys inflicting mental abuse, that's who.

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: July 10, 2012, 05:14:26 PM »
We need a rally.

Someone print up some cheap as crap t-shirts that say something about KK being a lying piece of crap, ship them to me here in the Congo and I'll throw them out the car window at people. Then in every "You could sponsor this child for 25 cents a day" commercial, the shirts would be seen.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: July 10, 2012, 06:02:17 PM »
We need a rally.

Someone print up some cheap as crap t-shirts that say something about KK being a lying piece of crap, ship them to me here in the Congo and I'll throw them out the car window at people. Then in every "You could sponsor this child for 25 cents a day" commercial, the shirts would be seen.

Fanning will

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: July 10, 2012, 06:07:56 PM »
We need a rally.

I was thinking KK (the good one) would just pack up the unused hot dogs from the Gottlieb rally, print up some headbands, and we'd head over to the 810 studio.  :dunno:

Saul, don't forget the grill.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: July 10, 2012, 06:10:45 PM »
KK is anti-Teamsters.

Can confirm

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: July 10, 2012, 07:59:24 PM »
Whitlock's been talking Kietz on twitter.  Get at him.

Offline bradleigh

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: July 10, 2012, 11:24:43 PM »

Can you even imagine the skeetbag/sidepart/wire-cutter heckling that will come raining down during the 2nd half of a comfortable 14-point lead over FHSU or somebody with Big Gip out there shooting some face-up Js?

Really thinking about renewing my tix now.

Funny you say that.  It was after reading Trim's post that I first felt like renewing my tix.
2/8/11 - Never Forget

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: July 10, 2012, 11:30:59 PM »

Can you even imagine the skeetbag/sidepart/wire-cutter heckling that will come raining down during the 2nd half of a comfortable 14-point lead over FHSU or somebody with Big Gip out there shooting some face-up Js?

Funny you say that.  It was after reading Trim's post that I first felt like renewing my tix.

I'm not. you should though. seriously. everybody should. I just can't.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: July 11, 2012, 08:13:43 AM »

why can't you?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: July 11, 2012, 08:17:28 AM »

why can't you?

It's the economy, stupid.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: July 11, 2012, 08:20:22 AM »

why can't you?

lets start a fundraiser and i'm sure we can raise enough cash to get rick daris (who is a major d-bag but whatever) tix

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: July 11, 2012, 08:23:01 AM »

why can't you?

lets start a fundraiser and i'm sure we can raise enough cash to get rick daris (who is a major d-bag but whatever) tix

Octagon Of Douche.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: July 11, 2012, 08:25:23 AM »

Sad really.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: July 11, 2012, 08:33:47 AM »

Sad really.

we're starting a fun(d) raiser for him and going to buy him tickets.  also i'm in contact with some art people GoSP who are good with graphics to make some fake tix that should work  to get him in OOD if we fail in fun raising.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: July 11, 2012, 08:35:08 AM »

Sad really.

I get it.  It makes me sick when I read or hear Currie blabbing about how everything is wonderful and look at how many people have already renewed their season tickets, etc.  Of course, now Currie can't even attend the games under his policy of avoiding contact with people he's afraid are going to beat him up.  And now there's this opportunity to berate skeetbag live for an average of 2 hours/week for about 4 months, so hopefully I'll feel alright about the renewal come March.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: July 11, 2012, 08:41:41 AM »

Sad really.

view from the parking lot!

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: July 11, 2012, 08:46:49 AM »

Sad really.

view from the parking lot!

Mistakes were made.