Author Topic: Spencer Kietzman, apologize to Jacob Pullen  (Read 97879 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Re: Spencer Kietzman, why are you making up lies about Jacob Pullen
« Reply #200 on: July 06, 2012, 02:56:14 PM »
I am going to go with the Kietzman boys in this one.  I agree with them that Jacob Pullen is a serial thief. 

Why would Kevin Kietzman lie about this?

I'd better change the title of my thread.

I mean, this is America, not Biella Italy (home of a serial bike theif), so you are entitled to your own opinion.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
GPC is all over this developing story.

midtown13

On the depth chart
Post #2599
KC,MO
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
OT: Is Big Papi's the best place in MHK to score a bike?   Reply
Maybe Wal-Mart?

TIA
7/6 2:40 PM | IP: Logged

Wild Cat Will

On the depth chart
Post #3556
Waco, TX

MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
Re: OT: Is Big Papi's the best place in MHK to score a bike?   Reply
Originally posted by midtown13:
Maybe Wal-Mart?

TIA
What about that place that used to be on Poyntz by the mall?  Tradewinds?
7/6 2:41 PM | IP: Logged

FITZ

ADMIN
Post #13154
Manhattan, Kan.
MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
Our Aggieville business neighbors at Big Poppi's do an incredible job. Great customer service. There is also the Pathfinder downtown.
7/6 2:47 PM | IP: Logged

Wild Cat Will

On the depth chart
Post #3558
Waco, TX

MyFanPage
Add Buddy
Ignore   
Originally posted by FITZ:
Our Aggieville business neighbors at Big Poppi's do an incredible job. Great customer service. There is also the Pathfinder downtown.
That is what I was thinking of...Pathfinder.
7/6 2:54 PM | IP: Logged

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I have to go to a meeting.  Recording.  Let me know if anything good takes place this next half-hour.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Spencer Kietzman, why are you making up lies about Jacob Pullen
« Reply #203 on: July 06, 2012, 03:02:46 PM »
I didn't accuse him of being a murderer I simply said my son saw him murder someone and throw their lifeless body in a river. (Reference to Europe)

:thumbs:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
This site has been able to do some special things in the past.  What if we started a fund to put bicycles back into the hands of Jacob Pullen's victims, starting with Spencer. 

I feel horrible for the kid.  Think of it, your KSU hero steals your bike, and your dad doesn't even call the cops...and basically laughs at you on the air.

What does a Huffy run these days?

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Do people leave their bikes at Dillards?? JW
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
This site has been able to do some special things in the past.  What if we started a fund to put bicycles back into the hands of Jacob Pullen's victims, starting with Spencer. 

I feel horrible for the kid.  Think of it, your KSU hero steals your bike, and your dad doesn't even call the cops...and basically laughs at you on the air.

I'd rather give my money to fff but if you guys are interested in making Spencer whole, you could probably get info from Spencer to help him.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Never dreamed that we'd need this again... :embarrassed:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
No a bike replacement program, but a bike reclamation program.  Evidently there are scores of bikes at Bram that are left in some European-borrow-program-like pile yet to be reclaimed by their owners. 

We should team up with Chase on this and really make things right for all the Kietzman Jrs of the world that just want their bike back.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

:lol:

I mean, :embarrassed:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
We should team up with Chase on this and really make things right for all the Kietzman Jrs of the world that just want their bike back.

Wait, you don't think?  My side piece's bike?  Jake?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Exactly what CNS said.  We could go mine the bike reserves out at Bram.  Still curious that if Spencer knew that's where they were dumped, he didn't go pick his up there shortly after he saw Jake ride by but that's like blaming the victim.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile

:lol:

I mean, :embarrassed:

At this point, Currie should def either have a gun in that hand, or a money transfer receipt.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I'd rather give my money to fff but if you guys are interested in making Spencer whole, you could probably get info from Spencer to help him.

Obvioulsy.  However, as KSU grads most of us has plenty laying around. 

It would be great if other victims came forward.  Basically, Spencer is is like Mike Mcquery, Kevin is the Dad/Joe Pa, Jake is Sandusky, and Kevin's bike (that he gave Spencer) is the kid on the wrong end of the "slapping flesh that sounded sexual."

Offline JohnCurrie is Weird/Gross

• Combo-Fan
  • Miss You Angel
    • View Profile

Agreed, but I think we should call them Survivors and not Victims.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Our very own Parrot14 has an important role in the bike scene on campus. Perhaps he can shed some light on the situation...?
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Our very own Parrot14 has an important role in the bike scene on campus. Perhaps he can shed some light on the situation...?

We need a separate board for all these rough ridin' DU's. 

Offline SEK_EMAW

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
There are no more bikes left at Bramlage.  They were chopped up and used as reinforcement in the BTF.  Currie saved $300 in rebar by doing this.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Agreed, but I think we should call them Survivors and not Victims.

Yep.  We need to get started...

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
I only want to support those that had their bike chains cut by Jake using the wire cutters he kept in his back pocket for stealing bikes.  if you leave your bike sitting out unlocked I have no sympathy for you.  based on Kevin's thursday broadcast I'm assuming spencer had his bike chain cut.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
I am willing to donate my bike to skeetbag.

We need a separate board for all these rough ridin' DU's. 

Related: the bike rack in front of DU has like 15 bikes that haven't been claimed in almost 2 years...  I know this because I borrowed one or two to get to my 8 am class this summer.

DU is very close to bramlage...

:runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 03:23:33 PM by EMAWmeister »

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
so i'm really supposed to believe that jake and curt get a discount from dillards and boom out for three games. jamar gets wired some cash from curt malone and boom out for the syracuse game. jacob pullen carries around lock cutters with him all the time to cut locks and steal bikes and nothing. just nothing. until two years after the fact when kevin kietzman casually brings it up on his radio show because his son told him the story after the bike his son was loaned disappeared. just unreal.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Still curious that if Spencer knew that's where they were dumped, he didn't go pick his up there shortly after he saw Jake ride by but that's like blaming the victim.

Evidently he gets really low grades so we could reasonably assume that he has low analytical and problem solving skills.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
what in the world.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
so i'm really supposed to believe that jake and curt get a discount from dillards and boom out for three games. jamar gets wired some cash from curt malone and boom out for the syracuse game. jacob pullen carries around lock cutters with him all the time to cut locks and steal bikes and nothing. just nothing. until two years after the fact when kevin kietzman casually brings it up on his radio show because his son told him the story after the bike his son was loaned disappeared. just unreal.

that's my understanding based on the broadcasts the last two days, yes