Author Topic: August Prediction  (Read 7798 times)

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
August Prediction
« on: June 06, 2012, 12:40:01 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Good is better than Evil because it's nicer.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: August Prediction
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 01:03:58 PM »
"This video compilation from the Alex Jones..."

I stopped watching.

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
August Prediction
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 01:16:05 PM »
Whatever - go back to sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 01:19:09 PM by HeinBallz »

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 02:13:02 PM »
zombies

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 02:57:34 PM »
Hur Hur Hur

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 05:35:36 PM »
Considering no one here can make the connection between the video and my August prediction - this is what I'm talking about:

A "Ron Paul Festival" is being planned by "paul-ites" in tampa as a 3 day event before the national convention to show the fence sitter delegates that Ron Paul does have a strong following. They're already expecting upwards of 200,000 people to show up.  Not only is the media not covering this, but it's actually being blocked by the GOP who has been renting out all of the major venues in Tampa, including the Florida State fair-grounds. 

Knowing that, watch the video linked above... I honestly don't even know who Alex Jones is - but I'm calling it right now.  Romney Supporters, acting as "Rogue Ron Paul" supporters will riot & bring a bad light to the Liberty Movement.  You can hate on Alex Jones all you want, but there's a reason the Ron Paul campaign has been preaching for the last 5 years for this to be a peaceful revolution and begging their supporters to maintain a level head. 

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2012, 05:48:18 PM »
Considering no one here can make the connection between the video and my August prediction - this is what I'm talking about:

A "Ron Paul Festival" is being planned by "paul-ites" in tampa as a 3 day event before the national convention to show the fence sitter delegates that Ron Paul does have a strong following. They're already expecting upwards of 200,000 people to show up.  Not only is the media not covering this, but it's actually being blocked by the GOP who has been renting out all of the major venues in Tampa, including the Florida State fair-grounds. 

Knowing that, watch the video linked above... I honestly don't even know who Alex Jones is - but I'm calling it right now.  Romney Supporters, acting as "Rogue Ron Paul" supporters will riot & bring a bad light to the Liberty Movement.  You can hate on Alex Jones all you want, but there's a reason the Ron Paul campaign has been preaching for the last 5 years for this to be a peaceful revolution and begging their supporters to maintain a level head.

LOL  :party:

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2012, 05:54:20 PM »
So the people getting aressted will deserve it then?

Im confused how faux paulites doing bad person things takes away my first amendment right.

Im also confused why anyone would take anything alex jones says seriously.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2012, 08:23:19 AM »
Nobody from the Fred Phelps clan ever gets arrested. Maybe the Paulites can bring a few of those guys along and stay out of jail.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2012, 09:02:31 AM »
So the people getting aressted will deserve it then?

Im confused how faux paulites doing bad person things takes away my first amendment right.

Im also confused why anyone would take anything alex jones says seriously.

They're taking away all of our rights. Not just the Paulites.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2012, 08:32:52 PM »
Welp, I think we can put the Ron Paul candidacy away for another 4 years. Rand has officially endorsed Romney.  Who can rise as the new champion of liberty for 2016?

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2012, 08:45:00 PM »
Throw rocks through windows, obstructing traffic and pushing people isn't protected speech.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2012, 08:50:21 PM »
Welp, I think we can put the Ron Paul candidacy away for another 4 years. Rand has officially endorsed Romney.  Who can rise as the new champion of liberty for 2016?

Ron Paul isnt going anywhere, and Mittens isn't getting his votes.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2012, 08:57:01 PM »

Yes he is, yes he is.

Even bill Clinton is team #rominee
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2012, 11:24:59 PM »
You guys are totally missing my point.   200,000 Paul supporters will be barred from a rally.  They will be arrested for partaking in a peaceful protest.  The nation will be told a story that this liberty movement is dangerous as it results in riots.  A line will be drawn in the sand and you'll either be an anarchist or a patriot.   This will all happen not because of 200,000 people holding a peaceful celebration of freedom in a state fair like environment, but BECAUSE of 300-400 anarchist who are not part of this movement. 

Answer this for me, If Romney IS the nominee and Ron Paul is done - why is he still a threat?   Why are delegates being thrown to the ground & arrested for conducting state convention business and following the rules? Why are Romney delegates resorting to violence towards Ron Paul supporters in Louisiana, Missouri, Nevada, Colorado, Massachusetts among others?

The answer is because this is a genuine movement.  This is a genuine revolution and it scares the crap out of the establishment that you may or may not believe exist.  If everything were to go as planned by the Paul people, the media would not be able to ignore Tampa in August.  The nation would see that everything they've been told by MSM about Ron Paul & their supporters was a Lie.  We are peaceful. We are not a minority. We are not crazy. The values we believe in are true to everyone.  Our message unifies all Americans through our own desires of liberty & freedom.  But the most important thing America will see is we are advocating for each others liberties through love, not violence.

Lied to by some unknown oppressor.  An oppressor that controls you through legislation like the Patriot Act, NDAA, SOPA,etc, a Fed induced crumbling economy necessitating welfare, which in turn creates non-thinking slaves.  Most importantly, an oppressor that controls with fear over War and Terrorism.   Exposing this is the goal of the Ron Paul festival.

The prediction I am making however, is failure. When you turn on your TV in August, you will see swat teams.  You will see Billy Clubs. You will see tear gas.  You will see violence surrounding the Ron Paul festival - because that is what an establishment would need to happen to kill this movement.  I'm not claiming that this is a media conspiracy theory - I'm claiming that anarchist, NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE FREEDOM MOVEMENT, will create a necessity for the SWAT teams, the tear gas & the violence.  The peaceful protest will not be tolerated because of the precedence set forth by the anarchist.   You could have ignored the commentary of the video I posted above.  The important points I wanted you to take from that video is: 1st amendment rights WERE taken away from individuals who were not part of the Riots.  They were not anarchist.  They were not breaking windows & rolling over cars.  You saw swat team members telling peaceful protestors: "YOU DO NOT HAVE 1st AMENDMENT RIGHTS, IF YOU ATTEMPT TO USE YOUR 1st AMENDMENT RIGHTS, YOU WILL BE ARRESTED" 

You will know there is an establishment scared shitless of this movement, when a group of people (who believe to the very core of their being,that they have a right to assemblage in the name of PEACE and LOVE) are painted in light as anarchist that need to be arrested & silenced.

How am I so sure this violence that will erupt are not Ron Paul people, suggesting a conspiracy?  Ron Paul people ARE NOT violent.  Remember, we are not the ones advocating for murder in the middle east.  We are not the ones who think Kill list's by any administration are a good thing.  We are a movement of Love, Life, & Liberty - NOT ANARCHY.   If Violence does not occur - my prediction was wrong and what we've seen in several state conventions including the police brutality that took place in Louisiana last Saturday were isolated incidents. 

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Mahatma Gandhi
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 11:27:34 PM by HeinBallz »

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2012, 11:35:59 PM »

Yes he is, yes he is.

Even bill Clinton is team #rominee

Nay. The R party has done everything they can to promote tryanny and silence Ron Paul. They're crimes have not gone un noticed

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2012, 11:45:16 PM »
It really isn't even about Ron Paul anymore.  When the smokescreens fail, the public sees through lame tactics of manipulation, & the movement continues on.  Even if the worst thing imaginable were to happen and Ron Paul were to be assassinated, this movement will not die.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2012, 05:42:03 AM »
Sometimes in life there are people that ruin it for everyone.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2012, 07:47:46 AM »
some of you guys are weird

Offline HeinBallz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2012, 07:58:38 AM »
some of you guys are weird

I used to filter my thoughts with concern of this very statement being made towards me, until I saw this quote:

"Speak up, speak often and don't worry about those that at this point can not understand as they can never un-hear what we tell them."    :comehere:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2012, 08:09:53 AM »
I unhear tons of crap people tell me all the time

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2012, 08:15:19 AM »
You guys are totally missing my point.   200,000 Paul supporters will be barred from a rally.  They will be arrested for partaking in a peaceful protest.  The nation will be told a story that this liberty movement is dangerous as it results in riots. A line will be drawn in the sand and you'll either be an anarchist or a patriot.   This will all happen not because of 200,000 people holding a peaceful celebration of freedom in a state fair like environment, but BECAUSE of 300-400 anarchist who are not part of this movement.  Answer this for me, If Romney IS the nominee and Ron Paul is done - why is he still a threat?   Why are delegates being thrown to the ground & arrested for conducting state convention business and following the rules? Why are Romney delegates resorting to violence towards Ron Paul supporters in Louisiana, Missouri, Nevada, Colorado, Massachusetts among others?

The answer is because this is a genuine movement.  This is a genuine revolution and it scares the crap out of the establishment that you may or may not believe exist.  If everything were to go as planned by the Paul people, the media would not be able to ignore Tampa in August.  The nation would see that everything they've been told by MSM about Ron Paul & their supporters was a Lie.  We are peaceful. We are not a minority. We are not crazy. The values we believe in are true to everyone.  Our message unifies all Americans through our own desires of liberty & freedom.  But the most important thing America will see is we are advocating for each others liberties through love, not violence.

Lied to by some unknown oppressor.  An oppressor that controls you through legislation like the Patriot Act, NDAA, SOPA,etc, a Fed induced crumbling economy necessitating welfare, which in turn creates non-thinking slaves.  Most importantly, an oppressor that controls with fear over War and Terrorism.   Exposing this is the goal of the Ron Paul festival.

The prediction I am making however, is failure. When you turn on your TV in August, you will see swat teams.  You will see Billy Clubs. You will see tear gas.  You will see violence surrounding the Ron Paul festival - because that is what an establishment would need to happen to kill this movement.  I'm not claiming that this is a media conspiracy theory - I'm claiming that anarchist, NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE FREEDOM MOVEMENT, will create a necessity for the SWAT teams, the tear gas & the violence.  The peaceful protest will not be tolerated because of the precedence set forth by the anarchist.   You could have ignored the commentary of the video I posted above.  The important points I wanted you to take from that video is: 1st amendment rights WERE taken away from individuals who were not part of the Riots.  They were not anarchist.  They were not breaking windows & rolling over cars.  You saw swat team members telling peaceful protestors: "YOU DO NOT HAVE 1st AMENDMENT RIGHTS, IF YOU ATTEMPT TO USE YOUR 1st AMENDMENT RIGHTS, YOU WILL BE ARRESTED" 

You will know there is an establishment scared shitless of this movement, when a group of people (who believe to the very core of their being,that they have a right to assemblage in the name of PEACE and LOVE) are painted in light as anarchist that need to be arrested & silenced.

How am I so sure this violence that will erupt are not Ron Paul people, suggesting a conspiracy?  Ron Paul people ARE NOT violent.  Remember, we are not the ones advocating for murder in the middle east.  We are not the ones who think Kill list's by any administration are a good thing.  We are a movement of Love, Life, & Liberty - NOT ANARCHY.   If Violence does not occur - my prediction was wrong and what we've seen in several state conventions including the police brutality that took place in Louisiana last Saturday were isolated incidents. 

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Sounds just like what happened with the occupy movement  :dunno:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2012, 06:06:39 PM »
I like some of what Paul thinks.  However, the vast majority of his supporters are absolutely insufferable, paranoid, mongoloids.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2012, 06:46:00 PM »
haters gon hate ya'll
EMAW

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2012, 08:04:29 PM »
:dnr:

x a lot.

The fact that Marty isn't dancing above explains a lot about the pit these days.