Author Topic: Fattyfest 2012  (Read 41695 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Re: Fattyfest 2012
« Reply #200 on: June 23, 2012, 10:28:44 AM »

LifeofFitz: @bentren Pathetic. The man is dead and you're using him as a punch line but there's never respect for anything.

LifeofFitz: There's a moment when you fully see your haters for the pathetic creatures that they are. I knew it, but they proved it. So sad

Previously, I had been on the fence about Tim Fitzgerald.  His tweets last night have likely led me to spend the remainder of my days STRONGLY disliking him. 

Raising over $10K for KSU in Fatty's memory, whilst hosting his family, is a joke to Tim Fitzgerald.  I'm actually very proud of fatty fest and everything we have done leading up to it.  Very proud.  Go eff yourself, Tim.  I really mean that.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 23, 2012, 10:32:51 AM »
i'm pretty doubtful that every other aggieville business that got a fatty poster last night got that upset. most of them actually seemed happy to put it up. a couple even donated gift certificates to be raffled off. fitz gets pissed and brings up his haters.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 23, 2012, 10:48:21 AM »
i'm pretty doubtful that every other aggieville business that got a fatty poster last night got that upset. most of them actually seemed happy to put it up. a couple even donated gift certificates to be raffled off. fitz gets pissed and brings up his haters.

Yep, we were very, very well received throughout Aggieville.  Everyone knows who fatty was, and seemed to be genuinely pleased to help out.  It made be proud of the KSU community, and honored to have known fatty.

I am going to have a great time today, and spend a crap load of money (on donations), help KSU, and honor my friend.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 23, 2012, 10:50:41 AM »
Wow. What a lousy degenerate. Sad. really.

Offline CanConfirm

• Fan
  • Mercurial MS Paint enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 23, 2012, 11:59:43 AM »
Hey, guys. Sorry I can't make it to FattyFest to auction off a commissioned work in person--Can Confirm I'm having a showing at MOMA tonight, and couldn't get out of it.   :embarrassed:

Just to keep you all ITK: I had another meeting with my friend BigShotArchitectCat, and he said that all the higher-ups (see: The Animal) had been hearing your grumblings about how slow the construction was going at LHCBSFS.

In addition to the grumblings, there are rumblings that a goEMAW Elite is putting up all the money needed to fund the stadium renovations--and then some. He's (she's?) a real Boone Pickens type. This guy (gal?) doesn't even need to churn credit cards to get great vacays he's (she's?) so elite. With this new donation, looks like LHCBSFS is going to get even MORE elite, and everything is going to be done before the 2012 season starts!  :excited:

Anyway, I was able to sneak out some rendos. This is what the stadium will look like by opening day:

Happy FattyFest! Bid lots of money for a CanCo original of your choosing.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 23, 2012, 12:15:20 PM »
It's so on in the back of r-a-b.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 23, 2012, 12:32:43 PM »

LifeofFitz: @bentren Pathetic. The man is dead and you're using him as a punch line but there's never respect for anything.

LifeofFitz: There's a moment when you fully see your haters for the pathetic creatures that they are. I knew it, but they proved it. So sad

Previously, I had been on the fence about Tim Fitzgerald.  His tweets last night have likely led me to spend the remainder of my days STRONGLY disliking him. 

Raising over $10K for KSU in Fatty's memory, whilst hosting his family, is a joke to Tim Fitzgerald.  I'm actually very proud of fatty fest and everything we have done leading up to it.  Very proud.  Go eff yourself, Tim.  I really mean that.

You were previously on the fence about Tim Fitzgerald?   :confused:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 23, 2012, 12:52:04 PM »
Be in the ville in twenty. still om at RAB?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 23, 2012, 01:12:25 PM »
ms tobias and i just passed solomon :dubious:

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 23, 2012, 01:23:34 PM »
Hey, guys. Sorry I can't make it to FattyFest to auction off a commissioned work in person--Can Confirm I'm having a showing at MOMA tonight, and couldn't get out of it.   :embarrassed:

Just to keep you all ITK: I had another meeting with my friend BigShotArchitectCat, and he said that all the higher-ups (see: The Animal) had been hearing your grumblings about how slow the construction was going at LHCBSFS.

In addition to the grumblings, there are rumblings that a goEMAW Elite is putting up all the money needed to fund the stadium renovations--and then some. He's (she's?) a real Boone Pickens type. This guy (gal?) doesn't even need to churn credit cards to get great vacays he's (she's?) so elite. With this new donation, looks like LHCBSFS is going to get even MORE elite, and everything is going to be done before the 2012 season starts!  :excited:

Anyway, I was able to sneak out some rendos. This is what the stadium will look like by opening day:

Happy FattyFest! Bid lots of money for a CanCo original of your choosing.

I think I love you, CanCo.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Fattyfest 2012
« Reply #210 on: June 24, 2012, 04:03:54 AM »
CanCo, as the winner of the CanCo mspaint my only request is you go crazy. Go crazy and fear the beard.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Fattyfest 2012
« Reply #211 on: June 24, 2012, 04:04:26 AM »
Also pick up my credit card at maes if possible

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 24, 2012, 12:10:11 PM »
ChefPAK.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 24, 2012, 01:09:14 PM »
Can't believe Fattyfest 2012 is already over and only one goEMAW'r (to my knowledge) was kicked out of a bar. We should probably do better next time...

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 24, 2012, 01:17:20 PM »
A truly incredible event.  I'm so proud to be a part of something like this.  goEMAW is a special thing - special enough where good people who genuinely like each other value it so much that they're willing to drive hours to do something good and honor one of their lost friends.  It must have been so special for Fatty's family to walk down into that cellar of a bar and see all of us eager to welcome them and pay tribute to our friend and their son. 

These are strange, but real friendships we have on here, and yesterday was our proudest moment. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 24, 2012, 01:19:09 PM »
A truly incredible event.  I'm so proud to be a part of something like this.  goEMAW is a special thing - special enough where good people who genuinely like each other value it so much that they're willing to drive hours to do something good and honor one of their lost friends.  It must have been so special for Fatty's family to walk down into that cellar of a bar and see all of us eager to welcome them and pay tribute to our friend and their son. 

These are strange, but real friendships we have on here, and yesterday was our proudest moment. 

couldn't have said it better

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 24, 2012, 01:26:24 PM »

+1

Never thought I'd be brought to tears by a goEMAW event. But seeing fatty's parents and how honored they felt, it was something special. I'm glad I got to share it with everyone there. I'm very proud to be a member of this board.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 24, 2012, 01:30:04 PM »
Guys, that was a rough ridin' elite event.  I couldn't have had more fun at the Super Bowl, during Mardi Gras with a pocket full of hookers.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 24, 2012, 01:38:48 PM »

very well put champ

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 24, 2012, 02:02:48 PM »
lsoc was going to auction off a bonus lockett chin rub from harper but we totally forgot to.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 24, 2012, 02:04:45 PM »
also, dlew, what about that old drunk guy that came up and told us his roast beef sandwich recipe.  omg.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 24, 2012, 02:06:56 PM »
Can't wait until Fattyfest 2013.  WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT!?

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 24, 2012, 02:07:59 PM »
also, dlew, what about that old drunk guy that came up and told us his roast beef sandwich recipe.  omg.
yeah that was a pretty wild encounter.  aside from his ridiculously involved RB sandwich recipe, he also gave us those weird pervy business cards pimping his real-estate ventures and auto-mechanic business.  also, he was pretty deadset on going to an online law school

a real man about town

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 24, 2012, 02:10:53 PM »
Can't wait until Fattyfest 2013.  WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT!?

Good idea.  We should do 2013 and 2014 on back to back days next year.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 24, 2012, 02:14:33 PM »
yeah that was a pretty wild encounter.  aside from his ridiculously involved RB sandwich recipe, he also gave us those weird pervy business cards pimping his real-estate ventures and auto-mechanic business.  also, he was pretty deadset on going to an online law school

a real man about town

yes i actually have his card right here