Author Topic: Spiders  (Read 19367 times)

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Spiders
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2012, 10:04:52 AM »
I say get bit, get awesome super powers, become a friendly neighborhood brownrecluse beantowncatman and do whatever the eff you want to.

are you a rough ridin' idiot?

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2012, 10:05:48 AM »
says the guy who cant sling webs..lmao

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2012, 10:12:27 AM »
You sound like my secretary.  Get back to work Cathy!

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2012, 10:12:41 AM »
I say get bit, get awesome super powers, become a friendly neighborhood brownrecluse beantowncatman and do whatever the eff you want to.

are you a rough ridin' idiot?
He forgot to mention that prior to getting bit, someone needs to accidentally spill some radioactive chemical on the spider that is going to bite him. That way, when yla gets bit, it won't kill him but it will give him said power to dwtfhwt. Maybe that was implied? :dunno:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2012, 10:15:41 AM »

Slow your roll. Great powers....great responsibilities.....etc

better think this thing through.  I mean, you have time.  The fire doesn't start until 5pm(gotta get a full day productivity in first).

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2012, 10:24:00 AM »
I found a large wolf spider in my basement last night.  Those things are huge and scary.  I drowned it with poison.
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2012, 10:34:30 AM »
its pretty obvious(except to the newbs) that beantown cat works in the underground lair of NBAF that has been finished for forever. so they are special brown recluses.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2012, 10:36:09 AM »
its pretty obvious(except to the newbs) that beantown cat works in the underground lair of NBAF that has been finished for forever. so they are special brown recluses.

Great, he can get a Brown Recluse bite and cow aids :rolleyes:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2012, 10:37:48 AM »
I've had my top down for a few days and when driving to work today a spider was crawling around on the air vent and I about wrecked.  I then wrecked the eff out of that spider.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2012, 10:40:42 AM »
I leave spiders alone more often then not, unless my wife notices them.  She is about as anti-spider as it gets. 

I would rather have a spider that hangs out where I don't see it than flies and other stuff that rushes the slider door when I open at night to feed the dogs.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2012, 10:42:39 AM »
Why are people scared of spiders?  Is it because they have 8 legs and 8 eyes?  Is it because they have this webbing that shoots out of their ass, and at the same scale is much stronger than steel?  Is it because they are mostly active at night?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2012, 10:43:48 AM »
Why are people scared of spiders?  Is it because they have 8 legs and 8 eyes?  Is it because they have this webbing that shoots out of their ass, and at the same scale is much stronger than steel?  Is it because they are mostly active at night?

The brown recluse only has six eyes, and people are afraid of them because if they bite you they cause your body to start rotting from the inside out.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2012, 10:54:20 AM »

The brown recluse only has six eyes, and people are afraid of them because if they bite you they cause your body to start rotting from the inside out.

Good to know that it's one of the most common house spider too huh?

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2012, 10:55:43 AM »
sd has been particularly enjoyable in this thread  :thumbs:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2012, 11:04:31 AM »

My cousin got bite by a brown recluse on her hip the night before she graduated college.  Went to MHK hospital before graduation, they told her she was just nervous about graduation and probably hung over (even though she hadn't drank in 2 days) and kicked her out.  Later that afternoon she started feeling worse and went to the Salina hospital.  She had to spend 6 days in the hospital getting some nasty antibiotics, including having to cut into her arm to inject them directly into whatever the largest vein/artery is in your arm.

Moral of the story, Brown Recluses have the opportunity to eff you up and they are not to be taken lightly. 
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2012, 11:08:26 AM »

My cousin got bite by a brown recluse on her hip the night before she graduated college.  Went to MHK hospital before graduation, they told her she was just nervous about graduation and probably hung over (even though she hadn't drank in 2 days) and kicked her out.  Later that afternoon she started feeling worse and went to the Salina hospital.  She had to spend 6 days in the hospital getting some nasty antibiotics, including having to cut into her arm to inject them directly into whatever the largest vein/artery is in your arm.

Moral of the story, Brown Recluses have the opportunity to eff you up and they are not to be taken lightly.

Did she have to get reconstructive surgery to replace all of her rotten body parts, or did she make it to Salina on time? :ohno:

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2012, 11:11:25 AM »

Did she have to get reconstructive surgery to replace all of her rotten body parts, or did she make it to Salina on time? :ohno:

I don't know how much they moved, but they had to do a minor skin graft type procedure where they got a little meat under the skin with it. 
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2012, 11:46:24 AM »
There was an xfiles episode last night that had a bunch of killer cockroaches.  I think those are scarier than spiders that's just me.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2012, 12:02:48 PM »
I got bit by a brown recluse when I was a child.  That's why I only have 4 toes on my left foot.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2012, 12:03:42 PM »
I got bit by a brown recluse when I was a child.  That's why I only have 4 toes on my left foot.

Mildly interesting.

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2012, 12:51:36 PM »
<------------- has a phobia that spiders will lay eggs in my ear while I am asleep.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2012, 01:03:48 PM »
brown recluses don't occur in new england.  so, one way or another, mr. beantowncat is a goddamn liar.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2012, 01:34:25 PM »
brown recluses don't occur in new england.  so, one way or another, mr. beantowncat is a goddamn liar.

:sdeek:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2012, 04:04:12 PM »
There was an xfiles episode last night that had a bunch of killer cockroaches.  I think those are scarier than spiders that's just me.

There were a couple made-for-TV movies I watched when I was a kid about hoards of ants that just ate everything in sight, and they could do it quickly because there were so many of them. I was scared of those things for a while.

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2012, 09:56:47 PM »
I can never identify spiders. I mean, most of the spiders I see look brownish, and they have 8 legs and stuff.