Author Topic: Official Missouri Regrets leaving Big 12 but Tries Really Hard to Justify Thread  (Read 216775 times)

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
This was an analogy I made in April of last year. I only missed the Fiesta Bowl predicto by a hair  :bawl:

you guys can keep being enemies with your ex girlfriends to your own detriment all you want.  but keep that crap in your own personal lives.  when it comes to what's best for kstate I'd appreciate it if you would not be bitter dumbasses that hate the girl that dumped you for your entire lives. 

So you're suggesting everyone should have once-a-year hook-ups with their ex-girlfriends?

Mizzou is like an awkward run in at the mall when both of you try and be nice while still bragging about how much better off you are.

K-State: "Oh hey Mizzou. Is that shirt new? I like it."
Mizzou: "Oh... Hey, K-State. Umm yeah, the SEC bought it for me..."
K-State: "Oh yeah, I'd heard you found someone else. How is that?"
Mizzou: "It's good! Really good.  We went 5-7 in football, just trying to take it slow, ya know?"
K-State: "Oh yeah, totally.  We're just laying low, enjoying our new Fiesta Bowl trophy."
Mizzou: "Good for you! I'm happy for you, I really am. Welp, I better be going now, but it was SO good to see you."
K-State: "Yeah! Good to catch up! Bye!" (mutters under breath while walking away) "crazy bitch."

I remember enjoying this the first time. enjoy it this time, still kinda really sad about the whole not winning the FB tho.

Offline Cannoncat

• Fan
  • What say we settle this on the runway... Han-Solo?
    • View Profile
I heard Missouri has to change their mascot because auburn already has the tigers first??? :dunno:
"Round house kick to the butt hole!"-Kstate vs Aggie 53-50, 2011.

"Charlie Weis is the same mistake he ever was"-Gregg Doyel CBS

"Good people deserve good things."-Fatty4ksu

"The heart break kid!"-Winters

Offline CyberToothCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
 :bait:
I heard Missouri has to change their mascot because auburn already has the tigers first??? :dunno:

LSU says WTF?!?!

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile

:facepalm:

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Mizzou is more like a simile than it is similar to either an analogy or metaphor. 

EDIT: I mean a simile that lives in a trailer park.

Enjoyed this
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
had lunch with 2 KU and KSU business colleagues today they were dissing on MU so hard (this was in KC)--they said "seems like you never hear about MU anymore" " man, I heard MU's football recruiting is worse than ours" "MU is so stupid for leaving"-"they were irrelevant in Big12 and really are now".."guess MU fans will root for the conference because your team is mediocre".."Pinkel sounds like he's losing control", "heard MU is losing all their in-state recruits..must suck to be an MU fan"--I didn't have much of a comeback other than to call them Kansas faggots

:sdeek:

I'm glad  :tsc: doesn't stoop to that level.
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
A following comment:

I find a bullet to their temple works well.

Their frustration is in overdrive.   :shakesfist:
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
had lunch with 2 KU and KSU business colleagues today they were dissing on MU so hard (this was in KC)--they said "seems like you never hear about MU anymore" " man, I heard MU's football recruiting is worse than ours" "MU is so stupid for leaving"-"they were irrelevant in Big12 and really are now".."guess MU fans will root for the conference because your team is mediocre".."Pinkel sounds like he's losing control", "heard MU is losing all their in-state recruits..must suck to be an MU fan"--I didn't have much of a comeback other than to call them Kansas faggots

Yeah, it would be pretty hard to combat "Titletown, tho" with "Walnut Bowl Extravaganza"
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline jrod_06

• Fan
    • View Profile
So I have an internship in Fayetteville for the summer, and I've around town checking out pig aggie land. It's ok for the poor hillbillies that live here, but im more like  :dunno: Anyways I'm sure you've noticed how Mizzou is all proud to wear their SEC gear now with all the other teams. Also if you got to a couple of the mizzou bars in wesport they have changed everything to SEC helmets and flags. Well every sportsbar Ive been to here has all the SEC schools EXCEPT Mizzou. They have cult aggie, but not meth aggie :lol:

Offline BackPayne

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I live in Joplin and work with many pig aggie fans and they all hate Mizzou. What is great is the Mizzou fans that comment on my KState gear always say, "At least you aren't a Jayhawk fan."

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
So I have an internship in Fayetteville for the summer, and I've around town checking out pig aggie land. It's ok for the poor hillbillies that live here, but im more like  :dunno: Anyways I'm sure you've noticed how Mizzou is all proud to wear their SEC gear now with all the other teams. Also if you got to a couple of the mizzou bars in wesport they have changed everything to SEC helmets and flags. Well every sportsbar Ive been to here has all the SEC schools EXCEPT Mizzou. They have cult aggie, but not meth aggie :lol:
What a bunch of outcasts
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
It will be really interesting to see where Mizzou is at in 5-10 years. My guess is they will regret their move to the SEC even more, but still try to justify it to no end.

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

This is a great moment in TSC history.

Offline Teddy_Westside

• Fan
    • View Profile
So I have an internship in Fayetteville for the summer...

Me too!

Offline NDSU Lollypopkid

• servicing the good witch
  • Dances With Wolves Aggie
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
titletown..lulz

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I also found this kinda funny:

http://tigerboard.com/boards/missouri-tigers.php?message=10866373
Worst college message board on the internet
also, there appears to be some colony in that one Nebraska county

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
I also found this kinda funny:

http://tigerboard.com/boards/missouri-tigers.php?message=10866373
Worst college message board on the internet

yup

If you can get past the terrible format, the entertainment is top notch. It's incredible.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
Bro in law is a huge Tigers fan and he told me tonight he's not renewing his football tickets this year because he's mad at Pinkle.  I think he's like a lot of MU fans.  Very ugly situation right now in mid Missouri.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Bro in law is a huge Tigers fan and he told me tonight he's not renewing his football tickets this year because he's mad at Pinkle.  I think he's like a lot of MU fans.  Very ugly situation right now in mid Missouri.
Sounds like your bro in law is a sore loser

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
Bro in law has a large assortment of Mizzou stadium photography and artwork, including a scale replica model on the mantle in the living room.  Let's just say, the move to the SEC has not gone well.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
It will be really interesting to see where Mizzou is at in 5-10 years. My guess is they will regret their move to the SEC even more, but still try to justify it to no end.

They will become like all other bottom dwelling SEC fans, "fans of the conference."

Battered women of college sport.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
The best part is that other SEC schools are completely dismissive of them. It's acknowledged that they were a means to an end to get A&M.