Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 199679 times)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #1575 on: July 13, 2013, 03:51:35 PM »
just got back from swimming pool (cico). there was a highschool chick there. kind of small tits but nice legs/ass. i walked over to her and was like "hey what are you doing here?". she looked at me funny then walked away. i obviously followed her. again i was like "hey stop. what are you doing here. stop." she didn't stop so i kept following her. she went over to the high dive so i just followed her right up. she jumped. i jumped. she swam to the side of the pool super quick and in a weird way like a rough ridin' shark was chasing her or something. so weird. anyway i just swam after her. again with the ass. anyway, when i got out of the pool her boyfriend or some guy was there and he was like "wft bro and pushed me". luckily my pool bag was like five feet away and i had my gun in it. i grabbed the gun and shot and killed him. kids these days i swear.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #1576 on: July 13, 2013, 04:00:28 PM »
just got back from swimming pool (cico). there was a highschool chick there. kind of small tits but nice legs/ass. i walked over to her and was like "hey what are you doing here?". she looked at me funny then walked away. i obviously followed her. again i was like "hey stop. what are you doing here. stop." she didn't stop so i kept following her. she went over to the high dive so i just followed her right up. she jumped. i jumped. she swam to the side of the pool super quick and in a weird way like a rough ridin' shark was chasing her or something. so weird. anyway i just swam after her. again with the ass. anyway, when i got out of the pool her boyfriend or some guy was there and he was like "wft bro and pushed me". luckily my pool bag was like five feet away and i had my gun in it. i grabbed the gun and shot and killed him. kids these days i swear.

I just sent this to the NRA so they can publish it with all the other firearm self defense success stories. Good job Rick Hero.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: July 13, 2013, 04:15:24 PM »
what if in the second scenario i add that you actively and for no reason chased the highschooler through your neighborhood and it was only when you caught up with him that he started punching you? change or heart or still equally as scary as being a kid in high school with an old dude in a truck chasing you at night?

less scary, because you started the fight.  that makes it less likely that he is inclined to unusual aggression and less likely that he is carrying a weapon.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: July 13, 2013, 04:50:33 PM »
they are both scary, because the other party is a stranger.  you have no idea what he's thinking or what weapons he possesses.

the whole line of thinking where people try to minimize the fight to some sort of high school or pickup game fistfight is stupid.  for the above reason.

What about minimizing the fight because the defendant caused it?

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: July 13, 2013, 04:51:43 PM »
   I'm thinking Martin could have probably taken Zimmerman in a foot race and if he was really that scared would have choose to do so.Maybe he was more interested in seeing what the creepy ass cracker wanted.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: July 13, 2013, 04:52:28 PM »

i think the defendant says he didn't.  if you assume he did, then you can also assume that the fight was less scary for him.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: July 13, 2013, 04:56:16 PM »

but the filly tho?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: July 13, 2013, 05:00:29 PM »

i think the defendant says he didn't.  if you assume he did, then you can also assume that the fight was less scary for him.

So we're going to ignore what we know about the pursuit as fact because of what the defendant said he did or didn't do?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: July 13, 2013, 05:04:09 PM »
The kid is less of a stranger to the adult than vice versa because the adult gained slight familiarity with the kid by observing/following/chasing/stalking him for a bit.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: July 13, 2013, 05:10:36 PM »

So we're going to ignore what we know about the pursuit as fact because of what the defendant said he did or didn't do?

what do we know about the pursuit other than what zimmerman claims?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: July 13, 2013, 05:13:09 PM »

what do we know about the pursuit other than what zimmerman claims?

That he's a gun psycho with a vigilante complex who constantly calls 911 and racially profiles innocent kids.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: July 13, 2013, 05:14:41 PM »
Jury wants clarification on manslaughter charge. I think this means murder is pretty much off the table. As for manslaughter, they're either leaning that way, or there's a holdout who wants manslaughter as a compromise. Either way, not good for GZ.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: July 13, 2013, 05:20:14 PM »
Jury wants clarification on manslaughter charge. I think this means murder is pretty much off the table. As for manslaughter, they're either leaning that way, or there's a holdout who wants manslaughter as a compromise. Either way, not good for GZ.

:dance: :billdance:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: July 13, 2013, 05:24:17 PM »
The guy should absolutely get manslaughter

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: July 13, 2013, 05:25:44 PM »

Simply means that Murder 2 is off the table, now they will decide on Manslaughter.  It's positive for the defense.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1590 on: July 13, 2013, 05:29:23 PM »

What the jury doesn't know is that in FL, the sentencing for manslaughter with a gun is basically the same as for second degree murder. Talking 20 to 30 years. That's why a compromise verdict would be especially outrageous in this case.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: July 13, 2013, 05:31:40 PM »

What the jury doesn't know is that in FL, the sentencing for manslaughter with a gun is basically the same as for second degree murder. Talking 20 to 30 years. That's why a compromise verdict would be especially outrageous in this case.

Well he did slaughter an unarmed man so...

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: July 13, 2013, 05:33:55 PM »

Simply means that Murder 2 is off the table, now they will decide on Manslaughter.  It's positive for the defense.

I doubt it. The jury doesn't even need to consider manslaughter unless they have rejected self defense. So, best case scenario for GZ is that they're idiots who don't understand the law, or there's a holdout who wants a compromise, and neither is very encouraging. Worst case is that they've ruled out self defense.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #1593 on: July 13, 2013, 05:34:51 PM »

A) you don't know that they don't know that.

B) it's not their job to decide how long he should be in jail. their only job is to decide whether he's guilty of a crime based on the definition set forth in the statute.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #1594 on: July 13, 2013, 05:43:51 PM »

B) it's not their job to decide how long he should be in jail. their only job is to decide whether he's guilty of a crime based on the definition set forth in the statute.

Exactly. But there is a real risk that the jury may "compromise" with a holdout by voting manslaughter if they think it's a more typical 3-5 year sentence. Manslaughter doesn't sound nearly as bad as murder, and it usually isn't, but FL law is different. Which is why I said that a compromise guilty verdict would be especially bad in this case.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: July 13, 2013, 05:56:43 PM »
The jury didn't specify what they need to know about manslaughter, so now the attorneys are trying to agree on a question back to them. :lol:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: July 13, 2013, 05:57:15 PM »
and ksuwildcats makes a violent u-turn switching his what the law states only talking point to a what it actually means to this poor sap and why it's not fair talking point.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: July 13, 2013, 06:11:30 PM »
and ksuwildcats makes a violent u-turn switching his what the law states only talking point to a what it actually means to this poor sap and why it's not fair talking point.

I think I expressed concern about the jury about 10 pages ago. K thnx.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: July 13, 2013, 06:24:43 PM »
Who won you guys?  :dunno:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire