Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 200862 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #1400 on: July 10, 2013, 11:24:28 AM »
Are we doing this now? 

How long until RebelRebelEMAW.com is up?  Or are we all going to BradIsInEgypt.com?

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: July 10, 2013, 11:30:19 AM »
If you're too much of a contrarian douchebag to enjoy a nice pair of tits, maybe it's you who has the problem. 

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: July 10, 2013, 11:34:31 AM »
welp

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: July 10, 2013, 11:42:07 AM »
god dammit...just...just..eff. I'm at a loss for words at how bad of a turn this thread just took.
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: July 10, 2013, 12:46:16 PM »
Zimm kinda looks like an older cousin of Ramon from last night's episode of Catfish

Offline kostakio

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: July 10, 2013, 12:51:12 PM »
I'm not predicting that GZ gets convicted, but if he does KSU is going to be glorious.

Yeah, it would be amazing.

Yup, amazing and glorious. I'll probably say something like "well, the jury was the wildcard" just like I already have.

And speaking of empathy, I'm going to revise my prediction. I still think there's zero chance of murder, but I now think there's a maybe 50/50 chance of manslaughter. From a legal standpoint, it would not be justified based on the evidence, and would probably even be tossed on appeal, but I can't rule out the impact of the all woman jury. Women tend to be a bit more favorable in general to prosecution. They're also less likely, or capable, of putting themselves in GZ's shoes during the fight while he's pinned to the ground, instead judging the reasonableness as a more passive observer. Finally, women are more empathetic, and may want to give TM's mom at least something. Not saying it will happen, but I wouldn't be surprised either.

What is the burdon of proof for self defense in Florida?  I'm not an attorney and don't want to be one but it seems to me Zimmerman should have to prove he acted in self defense not the other way around.  He's admitted to shooting and killing an unarmed minor.  For me when something like that happens you throw out the entire innocent until proven guilty bs.  My understanding is every state state has differenct self defense laws and Florida tends to be amongst the most lienant.

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: July 10, 2013, 12:53:38 PM »
If I'm ever arrested, I'm calling Zimm's attorneys (if I can't afford Trim). These guys really know what they're doing

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: July 10, 2013, 12:54:50 PM »
Zimmerman has not made up his mind about whether or not he'll testify?

:horrorsurprise:

Offline GCJayhawker

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: July 10, 2013, 12:55:48 PM »
I'm not predicting that GZ gets convicted, but if he does KSU is going to be glorious.

Yup, amazing and glorious. I'll probably say something like "well, the jury was the wildcard" just like I already have.

And speaking of empathy, I'm going to revise my prediction. I still think there's zero chance of murder, but I now think there's a maybe 50/50 chance of manslaughter. From a legal standpoint, it would not be justified based on the evidence, and would probably even be tossed on appeal, but I can't rule out the impact of the all woman jury. Women tend to be a bit more favorable in general to prosecution. They're also less likely, or capable, of putting themselves in GZ's shoes during the fight while he's pinned to the ground, instead judging the reasonableness as a more passive observer. Finally, women are more empathetic, and may want to give TM's mom at least something. Not saying it will happen, but I wouldn't be surprised either.

What is the burdon of proof for self defense in Florida?  I'm not an attorney and don't want to be one but it seems to me Zimmerman should have to prove he acted in self defense not the other way around.  He's admitted to shooting and killing an unarmed minor.  For me when something like that happens you throw out the entire innocent until proven guilty bs.  My understanding is every state state has differenct self defense laws and Florida tends to be amongst the most lienant.

From my understanding the "stand your ground" law is interpreted pretty liberally in FL.

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: July 10, 2013, 12:56:03 PM »
Zimmerman has not made up his mind about whether or not he'll testify?

:horrorsurprise:

How rude was the judge just now!? Holy cow, I mean come on! Talk about a B-I-T-C-H!

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1410 on: July 10, 2013, 01:39:21 PM »
jesus christ beems, take a rough ridin' lap

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: July 10, 2013, 01:40:40 PM »
What in the world is this prosecutor doing laying on the floor? This guys needs to be fired

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: July 10, 2013, 02:01:15 PM »

From my understanding the "stand your ground" law is interpreted pretty liberally in FL.

Stand you ground is not at issue in this case. This is classic self defense. And in answer to the question above, in Florida, the defendant has the initial burden of "producing enough evidence to establish a prima facie case demonstrating the justifiable use of force." This is an extremely low threshhold, and GZ has more than satisfied it. If he does, the court will provide a jury instruction re self defense, and the state has the burden of proving beyond a reasonable doubt that GZ did not act in self defense. I don't think FL law is unique in this regard. The law is substantially the same in Kansas, for example: the state must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant did not act in self defense.

And just FYI, KS and about half of all states have "stand your ground" as part of self-defense, though again, that's not relevant here.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 02:16:01 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: July 10, 2013, 02:14:59 PM »
Recess then Zimm has to give an answer on whether he will testify or not  :ohno:

Spoiler Alert: he won't

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: July 10, 2013, 02:17:41 PM »
was the photo of the boobs evidence for the defense or prosecution? (haven't been watching, TIA)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: July 10, 2013, 02:21:48 PM »
Interesting, after all that fighting over whether the defense could introduce the pot evidence, and the court allowing it, I'm pretty sure they never got into it.

I wonder if the state will present any rebuttal?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: July 10, 2013, 02:27:32 PM »
was the photo of the boobs evidence for the defense or prosecution? (haven't been watching, TIA)

That was just Ben celebrating his 7000th post on a K-State message board.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #1417 on: July 10, 2013, 02:34:20 PM »
was getting much fatter a defense strategy?  like to make him look non-threatening?

I think it was. especially since they brought in his trainer to make fun of his fatness.

Was my favorite part of the trial so far:

"On a scale of 1-10 I would rate his punching as a frightened third grade girl"
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: July 10, 2013, 02:36:17 PM »
Not testifying. Boss move

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: July 10, 2013, 02:36:44 PM »

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: July 10, 2013, 02:50:06 PM »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: July 10, 2013, 03:31:22 PM »
He'll be popping champagne soon.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1422 on: July 10, 2013, 03:34:29 PM »
TM's family has a better case in the civil suit because of GZ getting out of the vehicle and following TM.  GZ was specifically told not to do that and did so anway, an action that was the catalyst for this whole situation.  With the lower burden that fact helps largely in getting to 51%

Plus, Martin ran away and then was chased down and gunned down by GZ.

Pro tip: suing people who don't have money is stupid.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: July 10, 2013, 04:06:56 PM »
Pro tip: attorneys suing people who don't have money on a contingent fee is stupid.

FYP.

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: July 10, 2013, 05:11:19 PM »
God, O'Mara is a rough ridin' stud attorney  :love: