Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 199585 times)

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #1100 on: July 03, 2013, 04:38:54 PM »
Some big news today from the Zimmerman trial:

1.  None of Zimmerman's DNA was found under Martin's fingernails.

2.  None of Martin's DNA was found on the murder weapon.

3.  None of Zimmerman's DNA was found on Martin's sweatshirt.

Not big. Nothing really.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: July 03, 2013, 04:43:31 PM »

Not big. Nothing really.

The only thing that was sort of surprising to me was that there was none of Martin's DNA on the murder weapon. I don't really know if that is normal or not, but I would think there would have been some blood on it seeing as how Zimmerman supposedly had the gun pressed against his body when he fired the shot. I already knew about there not being any of Zimmerman's DNA behind Martin's Fingernails, which doesn't really prove anything, but doesn't support Zimmerman's story about Martin using his hands to bash Zimmerman's head into the concrete.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: July 03, 2013, 04:58:15 PM »
Waiting for the autopsy on TM that will show no blood, dirt, defensive wounds or offensive wounds on his knuckles, palms, wrists, fingers or thumbs, especially after GZ claimed TM hit him 25-30 times. 

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: July 03, 2013, 05:02:46 PM »

Not big. Nothing really.

The only thing that was sort of surprising to me was that there was none of Martin's DNA on the murder weapon. I don't really know if that is normal or not, but I would think there would have been some blood on it seeing as how Zimmerman supposedly had the gun pressed against his body when he fired the shot. I already knew about there not being any of Zimmerman's DNA behind Martin's Fingernails, which doesn't really prove anything, but doesn't support Zimmerman's story about Martin using his hands to bash Zimmerman's head into the concrete.

I've watched/listened to quite a bit of the trial the last 3 days. Zimmerman didn't have any scratches from fingernails on him, just a lot of blunt force trauma. Most of the DNA had washed off the gun, probably because of the rain. There wasn't even any DNA on the trigger from either of them. The holster had DNA from Zimmerman and another unknown source (partial DNA), Martin not excluded IIRC.

Some of Zimmerman's blood was found on Martin's clothes.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: July 03, 2013, 05:03:42 PM »

Not big. Nothing really.

I've watched/listened to quite a bit of the trial the last 3 days. Zimmerman didn't have any scratches from fingernails on him, just a lot of blunt force trauma. Most of the DNA had washed off the gun, probably because of the rain. There wasn't even any DNA on the trigger from either of them. The holster had DNA from Zimmerman and another unknown source (partial DNA), Martin not excluded IIRC.

Zimm will walk, and this will be a big reason why

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: July 03, 2013, 05:07:00 PM »

Not big. Nothing really.

Zimm will walk, and this will be a big reason why

It really shouldn't sway anyone's opinion. I mean, we have already seen the pictures of Zimmerman bleeding, and we know Zimmerman got on top of Martin after he shot him, or at least that is what Zimmerman said happened. Really, this DNA evidence could only potentially make Zimmerman look better, but the lack of DNA under Martin's fingernails just doesn't help him.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: July 03, 2013, 05:17:17 PM »
just like to add in, after rolling around in the grass with the weight of another person on him,  leveraging himself to get off the concrete, in the rain and mud and after getting hit "25 times" here's GZ's jacket.

And pants

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: July 03, 2013, 05:18:36 PM »
Not sure why anyone would expect Martin to have Zimm's DNA under his fingernails. It sounds like all of the injuries would be from closed fists and grabbing clothes to lift and slam him down on the concrete. Blood from the broken nose would be going down his throat if he was on his back until he was upright.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: July 03, 2013, 06:36:31 PM »
Not sure why anyone would expect Martin to have Zimm's DNA under his fingernails. It sounds like all of the injuries would be from closed fists and grabbing clothes to lift and slam him down on the concrete. Blood from the broken nose would be going down his throat if he was on his back until he was upright.

Zimmerman said Martin was holding his nose shut.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: July 03, 2013, 06:44:06 PM »

Did he scratch him? I looked at some pictures but didn't see any.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1110 on: July 03, 2013, 06:48:22 PM »

Did he scratch him? I looked at some pictures but didn't see any.

I don't know. Zimmerman had a shaved head, and somehow Martin was bashing his head into the cement while holding his bloody nose shut, so it seems somewhat likely that he would have some blood or dead skin or something under his fingernails.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #1111 on: July 03, 2013, 06:54:32 PM »
just like to add in, after rolling around in the grass with the weight of another person on him,  leveraging himself to get off the concrete, in the rain and mud and after getting hit "25 times" here's GZ's jacket.

And pants

Rustoleum NeverWet!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: July 03, 2013, 07:35:34 PM »
Are those 7's? I love those jeans.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: July 03, 2013, 07:48:07 PM »
Just moved to a new neighborhood and there are lots of suspects out walking around.  The 4th of July parade tomorrow will be a good place to sniff out some perps.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: July 03, 2013, 08:16:50 PM »
If I ever end up living in Zimmerman's neighborhood, I plan on calling the non-emergency line and following him around the neighborhood until the cops show up every time he walks outside.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: July 04, 2013, 12:56:15 AM »
Really weird watching all the GZ fans in this thread trying to do everything they can to explain why their boy George is somehow not a terrible human.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: July 04, 2013, 10:00:30 AM »
I'm not a fan, I just think he'll walk.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: July 04, 2013, 10:36:44 AM »
Really weird watching all the GZ fans in this thread trying to do everything they can to explain why their boy George is somehow not a terrible human.

His quality of character is low. However that is not what is on trial.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: July 04, 2013, 12:32:41 PM »
I'm not a fan of GZ, I'm a fan of evidence and trials.

I think GZ put himself in a bad position and made poor decision going after TM, but the prosecution doesn't have a case for 2nd degree murder and should have gone for manslaughter at the most. I think they were forced into going for a murder charge by the over zealous media and race-baiters like Jackson-Sharpton-New Black Panthers-NBC. He's going to walk.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: July 04, 2013, 12:39:10 PM »

I think GZ put himself in a bad position and made poor decision going after TM, but the prosecution doesn't have a case for 2nd degree murder and should have gone for manslaughter at the most. I think they were forced into going for a murder charge by the over zealous media and race-baiters like Jackson-Sharpton-New Black Panthers-NBC. He's going to walk.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: July 04, 2013, 12:41:23 PM »

Dead on, which is shocking.  Sharpton should take some of the blame if he walks

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: July 04, 2013, 12:42:36 PM »
wait, they aren't also charging him with manslaughter or some lesser crime than murder?  isn't that stupid?
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: July 04, 2013, 12:47:35 PM »
wait, they aren't also charging him with manslaughter or some lesser crime than murder?  isn't that stupid?

When both sides rest, the court determines - with argument from both sides - which lesser offenses the jury gets as options to select aside from what he's charged with or not guilty.

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: July 04, 2013, 01:02:35 PM »

When both sides rest, the court determines - with argument from both sides - which lesser offenses the jury gets as options to select aside from what he's charged with or not guilty.

ok, good.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: July 04, 2013, 01:06:20 PM »
Are those 7's? I love those jeans.

Those jeans look like he was the fattest, shortest man i've ever seen...not a good angle maybe